2017-02-24 19:07:29

I've actually found the game to be a lot easier at lower levels because all the cops do at that point is punch you so you really don't lose much health.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-02-24 23:22:28

Well I've got a bit further. I did decide to buy the game because as blindncool said, it's not the most complex thing around but hay it's amusing for a bit of random slaughter and pointless violence big_smile. different weapons are now showing up which is nice.
I wish though there was a way to unload pistols. I seem to be picking up a bunch of the things, but I can't usually get the bullets out, indeed it seems better mostly to stick to melee weapons simply because amo is rather hard to come by, indeed you get more amo thatn weapons.

Some options I'd like to see are a way to sell things to the black market, maybe even become weapons smugglers, (say ou had to survive attacks long enough for a smuggled shipment to leave), also some hiher level mission targets and unlockable stages would be nice, though for what the game is it's fun for ten minutes pointless slaughter and I bought it for that reason since it's a nice stress reliever.

The only thing I don't really like is the fact of killing people who are begging you not to, I know the game is intended to be fairly silly, but that to me is going a bit beyond black humour and into the realms of just nasty for the sake of nasty, still it's personal opinion and won't  me hacking someone up with a knife in this game and knicking their stuff big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-24 23:51:33

unfortunately I doubt your feature requests will get anywhere dark. Content changes were announced when this game was originally released, but they were never actually released.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-02-25 00:06:53

to get guns, you have to kill the shop owner. They usually don't appear right away, so you might get long knives instead. to track kills, you press k on the character, it unfortunately has no way to track your entire gang's kills.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-02-25 17:08:40

@Conner, we'll see. I think perhaps that the game didn't have the best reception might have mildly discouraged Aaron from updates, though on the other hand I can't complain since manamon is very impressive and I enjoyed what I saw of the gate, although I haven't bought that game yet since I can tell that will be a game that will take practice on my part to master and right now I want something more of a quick play.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-04 05:34:07

hey, sorry for reviving an old, dead topic. sadly nothing new, i just unlocked the full version today and i am half way threw but i already know everything that happens, so i was curious if i could have a completed save file of this game? thanks!

2019-06-04 06:28:45

I played this game when I was 12 big_smile

2019-06-04 09:29:43 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-06-04 09:30:44)

this is second audiogame for me whitch i played and i was 13 years old. And i finished game in january 2017 so.

Yours kindly

2019-06-04 09:38:11

I cracked it in 2017 LOL

2019-06-04 11:39:58

cracking is not good lol

2019-06-04 12:22:53

lol i remember days, when i don't knew dude why i can't take pistol, revolver whyyyyy and i was pissed off. I finally learn how, then slowly slowly was going my levels higher, and finally in starting of 2017 i end it

Yours kindly

2019-06-04 13:15:49

it's bin a long long long time sense i last played the game

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-06-04 14:10:42 (edited by Simter 2019-06-04 14:11:07)

i played psycho strike when i was 11 years old the first time thanks to a yt video, but i never understood how it worked until beginning of 2018. I though have a level 100 save file, it's not mine but i got it. How ever, unfortunately, the creator of the save file never thought about adding new people to his gang so there is only one doode and it's pritty hart. Here is link any way.
http://simter.tk/shared/save_2.dat

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-06-04 14:56:09

hello! This post pointed me to the game, and I tried the demo, and I like it and was sort of thinking to buy it buut... Since again, I need to turn off jaws because it conflicts with arrows, is there a way to override that like in eurofly and AHC, a config file for jaws to just tell it "hey stop intercepting my arrow keys"?

Keep calm, and call the doctor.

2019-06-04 17:08:42

Ok, I managed to get the Arrow thing fixed by rewriting a bit the eurofly patch for jaws... But page up and page down, as well as home and end, still give me quite a bit of troubles. And yep, in the file, I placed HOME= END= PAGEUP= PAGEDOWN= etc.

Keep calm, and call the doctor.

2019-06-04 17:19:52

I am stil playing this game, its going very wel, and I am solo, I don't like more people in my gang.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2019-06-04 18:42:36

i love this, especially when you are so high leveled that you can let your comp play that is just awesome to watch i am right now doing that again.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-06-04 20:59:27

no, its cooler to fight your self, and maybe I wil get some gang members at some point, but I wil never do automatic battle because that takes all the fun away for me.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2019-06-04 22:55:24

There's a strategy to computer-controlled battles. The AI players don't do well at all in certain scenarios, like the bank, for instance, but they do extremely well at busting gang members out of prison. I have no idea why this is, but that's how it works.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.