2017-01-25 08:38:36

Hi.
Yes, this game is still very much worth it to play. So you have a lot of great stuff to look forward to.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-02-03 16:38:03

A while back I heard s and issues that hasn't been sorted out, is it still the case?

If all goes according to plan I think I might open an account in April but don't want to purchase an account when it's going to be a waste

2017-02-04 10:27:38

I have no idea what your question is. can you be more specific?

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2017-02-04 18:12:19

Here's an idea, what if you made a command, quest, that would put new quests for you to do?  For example lets say it gives you the ranger relief quest but your not good at that one you could type in slash quest and it would put new one's for you to do.

2017-02-07 13:36:58

When reading through the pages and pages of forum posts you could see that there is some bugs and issues that were troublesome, my question was simply, are there still a lot of bugs and issues that hasn't been sorted out, or has most bugs and issues been sorted out?

Hope it's clearer now.

2017-02-07 18:19:55

IMHO, even at Swamp’s worst level of bugs or issues, it has always been worth it. Defining waste is a bit subjective though, so it comes down to each individual’s preferences.

2017-02-07 21:22:48

Several fixes including previously broken missions, and a long standing bug, sometimes referred to as the hell fly bug has been squashed.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2017-02-08 16:54:33

What do you all think of a quest change command?  That will if  you are bad at a certain quest you could type in say slash quest change to lest of quest presented.

2017-02-11 05:35:11

Hey aprone, I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I really don't wanna read through all 82 pages here.  Has anyone else noticed that every now and again you'll get about 2-3 seconds of lag?  It usually happens right before a sound is going to play, but sometimes it will just lag and then come back.  Apparently this causes big problems for missions as well.  I can't really give you anything to go on to help track down the bug, but if you play for a while, eventually it will freeze for about 3 seconds and then come back.  Have you seen this Aprone?

2017-02-11 23:00:56

I use to notice this when playing on my old PC, but I don't notice this on my mac with a VM.

2017-02-13 01:43:23

It shouldn't be a pc issue, unless my game hdd is spinning down. I keep all my games on a separate drive from my main os.

2017-02-17 15:04:26

Hey a question.  In a campaign is there a way to create and kill zombies based on a chat event or not?  I am testing a campaign and I just want to see what I can do.

2017-02-17 18:15:13

Yeah you should be able to do that.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-02-17 19:58:45

Ok what is the command?  Plus chat event what?  Would it kill as well as create zombies?

2017-02-18 02:55:36

Does any know about create a chat event for zombies.

2017-02-18 03:28:42

It's been forever since I last looked at the campaign stuff, so I'm not sure.  I could guess, but if I end up being wrong it will probably mess you up more than it would help.  CAE Jones, or one of the other master campaign scripters will hopefully notice your question.  Those guys are extremely good at solving these kinds of things.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-02-19 19:22:50

yes, i like swamp, it's a good fps game. thanks aprone!

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-02-23 14:15:20

Hey all a question, as far as using a chat event to remove and add zombies would the command but something like chat event equals kill, remove normal399?

2017-02-23 21:40:03

@2,041 I don't know what you mean exactly. Creating a chat event to spawn and kill zombies is theoretically possible, I don't know the syntax but given the possible to create events on a chat trigger and a command to spawn and kill zombies, it should be possible. In addition, it should also be possible to chat something to the player when zombies spawn or die.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-02-25 04:03:24

Is the website down?  Cannot log in it says the site is not responding.

2017-02-25 06:38:19

My wife and I are having the same problem as the post above. Darn.

2017-02-25 07:37:08

Same problem a few hours later.

2017-02-25 11:22:19

Hi all,

I'fe some problems with swamp on my windows 8.1 acer notebook.

After 15 - 20 Minutes my notebooc crashes and show me a bad Blue Screen of Death.

perhaps someone knows the problem? i don't see any errors. Just the windows bullshit how "the notebook shot down to protect your system." what could I do to solve the Problem? i mailed Aprone, he meand it must be my Notebook. But how to fix a unknown Problem?

I'm on the Way to buy a gamer account, i hope i can use it.

Thanks a lot for your Help.

Best Regards,
Vanirf

2017-02-25 15:07:08

hi there
that problem is seems in your notebook hard drive  doing
probably  your hard drive contains bad sectors
these bad sectors grow over time
that means
your hard drive could be fail soon
just that always happening for swamp only?
if that happening always, I've suggest backup your data before your hard drive fails
or you can reinstal  your windows, for   make sure your hard drive not contains bad sectors
download and use  hd tune, it's powerful tool will tell your hard drive conditions and bad sectors

2017-02-25 15:17:54

Hi Revan,

That's the strange thing... my laptop works normally. just in swamp i'fe BSoDs. Next i'll send in the Notebook to repair. If it's really a hd or ram problem, it shoult be fixed. After repair i'll try again and send here a feedback or search for an other fix

Thanks for Help.

Vanirf