2017-02-19 19:53:26

Hello all.
I know the game is abandoned but can you upload it on the audiogames arkive and put the link in description please?
I really want to play this game or to hear a demo.
Thanks in advance.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-02-19 20:25:38

Aah drat, I wish I still had this because I'd totally submit it to the archive. As it stands, I don't know where it is, probably on an external that might be dead!

2017-02-19 23:17:26

I want to see this game coming to life.

2017-02-25 14:24:52

Wasn't it an online game based in flash or have I got that wrong.
If it was online, if it's missing there probably isn't a way it could be restored or hosted on the audiogames archive.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-25 14:55:35

It was an offline game, with an exe file and it played sounds in binaural.

2017-02-28 23:30:03

eah okay.
I assumed it was online because even though I pretty much tried everything there was in the db back in 2006 (and of course the vast majority of things since then), I didn't play that one at the time.

I think I do remember trying it out and either the link gave a 404, or like the American printing house games such as termite torpido and armadillo armyI couldn't get it to   run.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-01 22:01:58

Yes.
I was an offline because I found it on abandonware preservation when darkflier was ok.