2016-03-25 01:28:54

No, that's not true. I've gotten the mode to unlock before level 50 a couple of times.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-03-26 05:42:37

Well, I think the game just unlock randomly. when I was play the game, my unlocked at level 34, and my friend unlocked this mode at level 60 or 70 I think.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2016-05-15 06:14:19

Odd, because when I played it, I usually got to level 100 before I unlocked the AI mode.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-05-15 07:01:18

Hi all. I unfortunately am unable to register my version of the game. I bought it and have the Emails for proof if needed. Could anyone please help me? Thanks a lot in advance.

2016-05-15 12:44:23

What exactly is it saying? Is it saying that your registration information is incorrect? Or is it giving you another error?

2016-07-12 16:05:24

Awesome game

Words Are Hard

2016-07-14 04:52:05

Any updates to this game?

Follow me on Mastodon.

2016-07-14 08:32:21

There aren't,  and there never will be. It's just a released and abandoned game with lots of unused potencial for further developpment.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-07-14 15:38:11

Hmm. when the game first came out, everyone paying 24 bucks to get the game, and hope that it will improve in the future. But in fact, they aren't. sad

Follow me on Mastodon.

2016-07-15 14:19:28

So, in this moment put the game for free, It'll be better also.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-07-15 17:32:11

Yeah, like any dev would just do that. Just stop playing it. If it's updated, it's updated. But sitting here telling a developer to "make it free" is the same as not playing it, because there's no compensation for work put in. Life gets in the way. So does people complaining. It also doesn't help that an xp bug basically stopped development because nobody knows what the problem is. Either stop playing and if it's updated great, or if you must have your fix of the full game, find a friend that has it.

2016-07-15 20:41:09

well thing is that xp has been dead for two years now, and I don't think a game not being able to be run on a system out of date by two years should make developpment come to a screatching hault.

2016-07-15 22:01:16

Yes, I agree, but the amount of people basically saying your other games work, fix this, is a case of him trying to please everyone. Notice though that nothing else has been developed after the gate. Either he got tired of backlash, or something in life made him stop. It's not like we preordered a game, and then that game fails to be release. You're paying for the release. Although you'd like to see updates from you purchasing, sometimes things are shelved. If he took down the sight, then I'd agree make it free. This however is not the case.

Either buy if you want the full game, or say it's a lost cause and save the money. Saying oh you're not updating so make it free only makes you look entitled. Now, if Aaron comes out and says hey ya know what, I'm making this free as is, then fine. Although development seems to have stopped, I think the one Aaron is waiting on is Philip. I don't know though. Nobody does right now accept for them.

2016-07-16 05:58:56

One think that I would really love to see is, the AI knows how to use the grenade launcher. But now the AI didn't use it. which really annoying.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2016-07-16 06:41:37

Actually the AI mode has a bug too, in the farm mission it doesn't even try to get anything, it just goes right back out.

2016-12-18 18:35:03

Hi all,
I have made a short playthrough of PsychoStrike.
You can check it out on: https://youtu.be/zGrkq8wC1ZM

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2016-12-21 00:51:10 (edited by turtlepower17 2016-12-21 00:51:40)

Yeah, I noticed that farm bug before. It makes sending three AI players in to get food useless. Luckily, I prefer to go in there myself and slaughter some goats. Although I still wish there was more stuff to make it realistic, like cows, pigs, chickens, and so on.

And, speaking of shameless plugs for playthroughs, Blind Access, the podcast that I work with, also has a demo of it. So check that out if you guys want to. The website is below my signature.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-02-24 16:15:47

Okay since I now have a machine that would run it I decided to try psycho strike.
A few things in the demo however are strange.
first, where do I get a gun? I've gone to the weapon shop and keep picking up cartrages, but don't seem to be able to get a gun out of it.
Second, prison seens near impossible to break someone out before the demo ends, indeed in my last game I only just broke someone out of prison before I hit level 8 and finished the game, simply because the amount of smacking those doors take is sort of nuts, especially with a knife.

also, is there actually a way to get armour? since it seems the price keeps increasing.

I lastly wonder if there is a way to check your goal progress, eg, how many people you've killed or how much cash you've got since presumably that is the end of the game.

I am not directly against the game, I don't mind a bit of mindless violence in a good cause, and am sort of amused by the gameplay, but I'd like to try the demo out properly before deciding whether I want to invest in the game or not.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-24 16:23:37

you get better weapons, including guns, by going into the weapon shop with a higher level. Grenades, which are only available at a very high level, or bombs will break the doors a lot faster, but if you're not patient you can just destroy the wooden doors for weaker people. The only way to get the shield is through the black market, and you can either do more bank runs and continuusly update your version of armor you have, or tough it out till level 100, where you stop leveling and thus the armor stops increasing in price and effectiveness.

2017-02-24 16:25:35

Hello,
New items in the shops appear dependent on your current level. You can check how many kills you have earned by pressing k.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-02-24 16:59:18

Thanks for that.

any rough idea when new weapons start showing up in the weapon shop to give me an idea of what happens through the game?

I did manage to break someone else out of prison which was fun, and I found the bank helpful for bying armour, though again I hope more armour is available later than just the steel shield.

One odd thing also happened, I got someone taken by the police and did the police station mission, however where I was expecting a cell to bust them out of, I didn't see one, I just had lots of police running after me that I couldn't particularly take out and eventually got killed.

As I said I'm not against the game but if I do decide to buy I'd like some idea of what I'm getting.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-24 17:02:09

you are generally able to get the pistol already at level 2, but as your level increases both the chances to find the pistol, and the chances for entirely new weapons will increase. Also, both police and civilians will eventually begin using better and better weapons as well. The steel shield is the only armor available, however as said it does increase in defense as you level up. The police station mission doesn't require you to break a cell, all you need to do is kill all the cops which completes the level and releases the captchered party member.

2017-02-24 17:33:52

Ah, thanks conner, that makes sense regarding both the missions and the police station.
I'll see if the pistol or other weapons show up later.

2017-02-24 18:51:31

I love this game. It's a great way to blow off steam. I just wish Aaron would update it.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-02-24 19:05:52

So...been playing the demo here.

Is there a timing to  going ham on people?

I mean, opening mission in the party, I always seem to take damage, I worked out space is attack but....I just seem to have to stab people several times, are they somehow blocking my knife attacks?

Also.....is there a way to see how much cash I got off the missions? Also, for some reason I always seem to die or get captured, is it at lower levels (2-3) a simple matter of run in, grab what you can and get the hell out of there bfore you die?

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers