2017-02-20 18:08:44

hello all i want help for cops game. i downloaded it from audio games arkyve but i can not play it. in this game you are the police please help me any help will be apritiated. thanks alot i am waiting for your answers

2017-02-20 19:37:02

new simulation game? This is not a new simulation. But basically what you need to do is catch criminals. I'm not sure how the controls work since I never played it. I only heard pg13 playing it and what it comes down to is driving after the criminals based on what direction the game tells you they are at. You'll need to navigate through the city and sometimes there'll be events such as a dog playing in traffic or a drunk sleeping on the road which will stop you for a while.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-02-20 20:51:18

masroor.rahmani,
I was one of the people developing Cops back in 1998 for DOS.
Here are the instructions:
from the                             COPS.txt file:

Produced by
                    PCS Games
                           Written by
                           Carl Mickla
                            Sounds by
                           Phil Vlasak
                           Version 1.0
                         Copyright 1998

Drive your Police car through the city chacing bad guys! 
Can you catch them before they leave town? 
Fight urban traffic, old ladies crossing the road, and many other
nuisances, wile the crooks try to run away.

Each game is played by one player at a time.
In order to play a game you use the arrow keys to steer your Police
car through the county of Middlesex.
The objective in the game is to catch the robbers before they run
out of town.
This may be difficult at first because of lack of knowledge of the
streets and locations on the map.
You always start a game in the parking lot of the Middlesex Police
Station in the center of the map.

Police car controls:
You can use the following keys to control your Police car.
Up arrow moves the car forward.
Left or right arrow turns the car to face left or right.
Down arrow or s key turns the siren on or off.
Space bar honks the car horn to try to clear your way through
traffic.
H key tells in what compass direction the car is facing.
F1 gives you a help screen.
F2 adjusts your sound settings.
F3 toggles x y position on and off.
Escape key quits the game.

I am planning to create a Windows version  of Cops this year using the GMA game engine but not sure when this project will be finished.

2017-02-20 21:43:33

hello fil i read it but i can not undrestand where i have to go. please help me the cops.txt file dose not help me. please help me i like police simulation games help me i am waiting

2017-02-21 14:14:29

masroor.rahmani,
As the game right now is in DOS it uses an external speech synthesizer to give you directions to the crime.
Are you using DOS box?
I have to finish updating my Sarah game first before starting the Windows Cops game.
In the windows version I plan to allow you to enter shops and building while chasing the criminals.
In this case you would have to get out of the police car and chase them on foot.
I already have that function in the Sarah game where you can ride a broom and need to get off and walk to pick up some items.

2017-02-21 15:14:10

hello phil yes i use dos box. so what should i do

2017-02-21 19:44:22

Hi. The game sounds interesting. Can someone tell me the instructions to play it on windows? I am using win 10 64 bit. Thanks.

2017-02-21 20:29:41

Bogdan,
Right now the Cops game is only in DOS and you would need DOS box to play it in windows.
I am not an expert with DOS box but there are others in this forum that could help you.

2017-02-21 20:40:22

hello hoi have dos box how i have to play this game

2017-02-21 20:41:54

excuse me i have dos box then how to do this game?

2017-02-21 20:45:50

i listen to the reporters for example they say go north east i do not know how to go north east? so phil please help me. thanks alot

2017-02-21 20:55:45

hello all excuse me for my poasts if you have an audio revew of this game please upload here. thanks alot

2017-02-21 20:58:47

pg13plays played this game in their episode about dos games. go to pg13lp.com

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-02-21 20:59:27

guys, what is game's name?

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-02-21 21:17:19

hello i can not find it in websight. please if you have a link put here

2017-02-21 22:20:15

i don't have it.

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-02-22 04:02:42 (edited by Phil 2017-02-22 04:07:50)

Hitting your up arrow key moves you forward and the left and right arrow keys take you left and right.
H key tells in what compass direction the car is facing.
To go north west,hit h and it says north then you hit the up arrow to go north.
Once you get to the street you want, to turn west you hit the left arrow key, then hit the up arrow again.
To download the game Cops
you play the roll of a police officer in a cop car restricted to movement on roads, parks, and parking lots. All you have to do is catch the suspects before
they escape.
To download full version (1.35mb).
go to:
http://www.agarchive.net/pages/devs/pcs.html

2017-02-22 21:46:40

hello phil when i press the h key it dose not say the north and weast how should i do?

2017-02-23 00:49:36

Hitting h should give you your heading.
Try capitol H as sometimes the letter case is important.

2017-02-23 11:33:15

hello phil when you realese the windows version of cops, can you inform me?

2017-02-23 14:07:05

masroor
When finished, I will post it as a new game on the new games part of the forum.
I need to do some
more work on the Sarah game update first, but I am already collecting sounds and music and working on a list of suggestions people want to happen in the game.
At the police station you will be able to pick up weapons and ammo, go to the shooting range for practice, and when the report of a crime comes in you can either walk or take your police car.
You'll have to get out of the car to apprehend the criminals.
Part of the city will be a junk yard where you can shoot at rats and objects just like my Shooting Gallery game for DOS.

2017-02-28 14:46:01

hello phil when i want to get rubery the scrin reader says game over so what i have to do

2017-03-23 10:00:46

hello phil how are you? when you relese windowz version of cops game? i am waiting for your answer i would like to play it. thanks

2017-03-23 20:29:40

Hello Masroor.
No he didn't say anything about releasing the cops game for windows yet. I don't understand what the trouble is but I think the instructions speak for themselves. I've never played this game so don't know too much about it. Read phil's posts carefully they're pretty clear that cops isn't ready to be released yet. Like he said he's still working on his other game so cops is on hold for now.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-07-06 13:36:17

hello phil when you release windows version of cops game? i am waiting for it