2017-02-21 19:02:34

Hi all
recently, while staying bored at the computer, I found out rotk. I sayd to myself, kool! i'm going to play something who will keep me up. but I was disapointed quickly. when I opened the game, my sapy started to talk in Chinese
any news about the developer, or the translation? I really miss that game.
oh, and i'm razvan there. hope to meet you there
thanks in advance.
smile

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-02-21 19:39:04

Hello. TO be honest, I would like so much to play it. When Razvi told me about it for the first time, I was excited. If there are ways to play it I would like to try it again.
Thanks!

2017-02-22 22:30:19

yeah, I remember the days when I was playing it for hours, I even found out the way to the mine, and I was very excited .I can't understand really the mining system... but that's reminds to be seen after the translation.
let's just don't lose hope...
smile

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-02-23 01:07:02

I had heard that you can translate messages by getting them copied to the clipboard and then going into the chat window and using QTranslate. However, this sadly doesn't work. All that happens when I press Right Shift and C is that it copies the last message that was sent to a channel, so I think they've completely disabled clipboard copy for most things like inventory, skills, menues, tracking enemies and basically anything else you would need in order to play.

Hopefully they'll start working on the english translation again soon. Last time I checked nothing had changed and the game was still unplayable.

For the record, mining is pretty cool. You need to buy a pickaxe and equip it in the mines. Then you can walk around and swing the axe in various places, and you'll hit nodes of ore which are picked up into your inventory. You can then sell this ore for a lot of money, or use it to enhance your equipment.

My favorite class was summoner, though I think I would have liked soldier better if I could have gotten equipment for him.

2017-02-23 01:53:46

Oh, pretty simple in fact! smile
But man, zombies from there sucked... i nearly got myself killed.
Like always, i like to enter with my head infront... so i took out warrior. Pretty nice class, you can reach far with it, i really did nice to outstand the damage from multiple warrior orcs. I managed to get an armor, some iron rings, a necklace and abracelet, if i recall correctly
When translation stopped, i was lv 11 warrior, and was going nice so far, only thing stopping me was the snake valley.
And, from lack of emails, i managed to get only one more character... and he was, mage. Long ranged attaks, mixed up wit lots of man and the usual mage weakness, small hitpoints.
Hunters aren't always my catch in games, i usually like warrior or mage... or other classes, but this hunter class got me excited, when i saw someone just firing with a shotgun at a cat 20 squares away.
And with summoners, i have really no idea how to work with them and what to do... you can give me more things? Never tested one. Hope i made you more clear about warrior. It's the usually bulching class, but it got me in. It promiced more than smash and hit.
The game, in general, got me adicted, cause the sounds and the concept it's unique i think. We never had things like this before... you can even have pets... and that's cool
I think i made this post a bit too long smile
Sorry if i bored you enough...
If you enjoyed, consider giving a tumps up
Thanks in advance

2017-02-23 06:35:20

hi,all,i'm snow.i'm a chinese and return of the king was update.so,any want to play,add skype readerpro64
but,i don't need translate for this game,so,if you can not translate,you can tell me,i'm a player,so can not change the game.

2017-02-23 09:54:57

cool, thanks for help!
do you know why the got the translation out of the game?
as I heard, it was because that thing was interrupting a key or something, but I saw in config.ini or imput... not sure, you can change the copying of the messages.
thanks in advance!

2017-02-23 15:41:55

Please keep us posted, it'd be awesome if there will be a translation.

2017-02-23 16:06:09

Hi
this game sound awesome.
I am interested in new information.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-02-23 16:51:23

Nuno69 got a lot further in the game than I did, but I had a character from each class.

BTW, if you ever need mailboxes for any reason, you can always use maildrop.cc. You don't have to sign up or anything and you can create an inbox literally by just typing the inbox name you want. Can't send email and email only lasts for 24 hours, but it works for if you don't want to create accounts with a bunch of other providers.

My soldier and summoner were my highest classes. Soldier was 17 I think, and summoner was 20 or higher.

Summoner is cool. You could summon creatures to fight with you, starting with a bubble. The next thing I unlocked was a polar bear with frost breath that could attack from a distance. I think you could have two creatures at the same time. The creatures would level up as well, though they would reset to level 1 if they got defeated. Summoner also has a skill blackfire, which fires magic in all directions accept behind you and can help your summons hit enemies. I didn't have any trouble in higher level areas because summoner doesn't need equipment like soldier does.

I saw Nuno play as a soldier and he had a horse, some really nice armor and a good weapon. So he was able to fight in most areas on the game. I think he got to level 24.

I quit before the translation broke because after level 15, it starts to become very hard to earn equipment and skills. I couldn't find my level 25 skill for summoner, so I wasn't sure how to advance. I think you might have to defeat the king zombie and get him to drop skill books, but he is very rare in the mines and can be hard to defeat. My polar bear could do it, but he didn't drop anything when I beat him.

2017-02-23 19:11:55

Hello!
I am here!
I just was sorting my personal life and I didn't have time for the game if you want me to be honest.
I would really figure a way out for translationm, but please, can someone write to snow and ask him to download the game from baidu and put it somewhere else?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-02-24 23:06:41

i'm quite sure he saw the messageallready.
hey, can you give your ideas about the translation?

2017-02-24 23:57:10

I have one idea: but first, we should ask devs for translation files, then setup a little kickstarter campaign to make it possible to hire a translator who will translate the game

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com