2017-01-23 06:52:35

What do you mean by the game speaking Japanese? Are the menus all in Japanese? Or are the characters speaking Japanese. I do remember that even if the characters are speaking in Japanese, and the menus are in Japanese, the voice speaking out the menus is still in English.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-01-23 17:47:47

I know what the poster meant... his characters are all speaking in Japanese. there is only one announcer, and that's always in English. The question is... is this just in story mode? Or in every mode of the game? This game lets you separate the two, but I wish it brought back SF IV's customizability... English voices for cutseens and selectable battle voices as either english, Japanese or per character basis.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-01-24 09:51:05

haha damn. I changed the characters voices individually to as I see fit. But I'm sure there is a menu for switching all voices to one language or another. I just don't know where that is located. I'm sorry.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-01-24 11:38:09

@253
I haven't gone through and changed my voices around, but I am probably going to have Japanese Akuma at the very least.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-01-24 18:14:45

The menu for changing story mode language is the last option in the story mode menu, which changes all the voices, both battle and cutscene to english or japanese. Outside of that, you can set it as you want through the options menu.. but I don't remember how to get there. I made sure they were all in Japanese and never looked at it again since. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-01-24 23:13:22

I do have the menu written down somewhere to show you how to switch each character's voices. Maybe i should add it into my menu guides, and post them back up again.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-01-29 21:58:20

Sorry guys. I totally forgot to come here on Friday, and post up this week's Street Fighter V missions.
Anyway, lets get into how this week's missions are done. Remember, I took these missions straight off of Eventhub's site, and posted them here, for easier and quicker reference.
-----
Missions:
1: The Rumored Four Kings Statue: We specifically need to see the statue of Sagat's statue in the Lair of the Four Kings stage in order to complete this challenge.
During F.A.N.G.'s story prologue, we are able to see the statue of Sagat as we fight M. Bison. Simply complete a match against M. Bison during F.A.N.G.'s story prologue in order to acquire the 5,000 FM prize.

2: Use a combo 10 times: Perform 10 combos in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches. This will earn you 100 FM.

3: Win 10 Casual Matches: Wow, this mission is worth 3,000 FM. All you have to do is win 10 casual matches to complete the mission.

4: Play Survival Mode: Simply start up the survival mode in order to earn an additional 500 FM.
-----
Again, I hope this helps, and happy Street Fighting!

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-03 21:35:40

Another Friday is here so, there's another chance to gain more FM, if you do this week's missions. Took these missions off of EventHub's site.
-----
1: Sakura's Urgent Errand: So this is actually a repeat mission from September. This is the first time that the 5,000 FM mission is a repeat.

Very odd.

This mission is actually pretty simple. All you have to do is play Karin's final cut scene from her character story mode. This cut scene has Sakura in it, but you don't have to wait until Sakura appears to collect your FM.

No need to play any matches either.
2: Perform a counter 10 time(s): Perform 10 counterhits in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches. This will earn you 300 FM.
3: Win 10 Battle Lounge match(es): This mission is worth 1,000 FM. All you have to do is win 10 battle lounge matches to complete the mission.
4: Use the Rival Search feature on CFN: Simply use the rival search feature on the CFN. Do so, and you'll instantly gain 500 FM.
-----
HTH, and again, happy FM grinding.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-10 07:40:14

I've updated some files from my menu guides. They're not perfect but, they are a good start. I hope you guys find them to be of some help. Here is the link.
HTH!

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-10 23:39:10

Another Friday, another 4 missions to get more FM. Lets get to them!
Taken from Eventhubs
-----
Missions
1: Come one, come all: This mission is actually another repeat mission. It's pretty simple to complete.

First, you'll need to go to the Bustling Side Street stage. You'll want to complete the match by knocking the opponent into the restaurant that's found on the left hand side, or the player one side.

Do so, and you'll earn 5,000 FM.
2: Perform a counter V-Skill 10 time(s): Perform 10 V-Skills in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches. This will earn you 100 FM.
3: Get a KO with a critical art 10 time(s): This mission is worth 1,000 FM. All you have to do is perform 10 KOs with a critical art in ranked matches, player matches, or lobby.
4: Use the Replay Search feature on CFN: Simply use the replay search feature on the CFN. Do so, and you'll instantly gain 500 FM.
-----
There you go. This week's missions.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-15 02:44:20 (edited by Shadowcat 2017-02-15 07:28:13)

okay so bump... and also I've just started playing this, almost finished story mode
I'm just wondering, how does buying characters work? I found the shop item in the main menu, but after that I have no clue
I don't have the FM yet anyways, but just for reference when I'm done story
also is there a way to know how much fight money I currently have? or if I get some how much I got, I assume that's what the little notice type sound is that pops up during character stories
edit: never mind on those two, lol I figured it out given a little assistance... I now have akuma! although this brings up one more thing, does anyone know how the supplements screen in survival mode is laid out? I asked someone to help look earlier and tried to compare the screen I found to the faq on gamefaqs, but it doesn't really work because each item only shows up once, and not necessarily at the level I'd expect it to show up at

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-02-15 07:26:02

Hey there DD. I'm a lazy dude who just purchased the season passes. I think the Cloud OCR for NVDA may read out FM but, I am not totally sure. I've never tried personally. I did hear that cloud OCR does pretty ok with SFV.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-15 07:29:55

I don't have SFV on PC though, it's PS4 which is why I'm asking here first instead of trying OCR but thanks
also updated my post like right before you posted with another thing, lol I actually bought akuma earlier with a little help

2017-02-17 22:50:21

I'm not gonna say much but, here's this week's missions for 6,100FM.
Missions:
-----
1: Shibasaki's First Request: Simply start up Dhalsim's character story then enter his second fight. All you have to do is defeat R. Mika.

Do so, and you'll earn 5,000 FM.
2: Perform a normal throw 10 time(s): Perform 10 normal throws in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches. This will earn you 100 FM.
3: Get a KO with an EX move 10 time(s): This mission is worth 500 FM. All you have to do is perform 10 KOs with an EX move in ranked matches, player matches, or lobby.
4: View rankings on the CFN: Simply use the view rankings feature on the CFN. Do so, and you'll instantly gain 500 FM.
-----
There we go!

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-18 23:48:38

I like how every single mission list I've looked at so far has had at least 1 offline one, for people on PS4 without plus it means we don't get screwed over by everything being online

2017-02-19 09:18:45

Yeah. I always do the offline missions as well. And then, the online ones just fall in place, if i play casual matches.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-19 16:58:35

does anyone have tips for the second story mode? lol I can't even finish the first fight... shadow bison kicks my ass... I do not play as nash very often
anything at all would be very much appreciated

2017-02-19 21:43:17

Maybe you can go and try to play with nash in training mode. Or, do his challenge combos. I know you can't finish them but, doing a few will let you figure out how nash kind of plays.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-20 01:25:03

I suppose that's really the only way unless I want to try spamming sonic boom forever, lol
this'll be interesting though since I'm not that much of a hardcore player, I just play these games casually 99 percent of the time

2017-02-20 02:13:09

The default story mode should really be a walk in the park. So much so that, in general, you should be able to get a lot of jump ins to win. Jump in with a firce punch or hard kick, then do lp, mp, sonic scythe. Spam it all day, every day.

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-02-20 02:50:32

I mean yeah first time through was pretty easy aside from the last few fights, it's just the replay where I keep getting owned... but I want that 50K reward! lol

2017-02-20 04:45:44

Oh. You're playing it in hard mode. Lol. I'm afraid I can't really help you here... You're just going to have to know the character you're playing and the character you're fighting and figure out how the AI uses it. I got through it, but it did take me several tries.

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-02-20 16:42:06

guys, i have some question, this game is accessible?

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-02-21 08:15:00

That's a very vague question there sir. Overall? For someone who only plays audio games, no. Not accessible at all. For someone who is willing to make the game work, sure, it is.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-24 02:52:24

If you play Street fighter V, you know how bloody annoying the load times are. Recently, ToolAssisted, a modder for the PC version of the game, found a way to change the artificial speed limit that Capcom incurs on the game's loading screen. I decided to give the mod a try, and it definitely makes a world of difference. You can see the speed comparison in this recording.

If you want to try the mod for yourself, you can grab it here. You'll want to create a folder called "~MODS" in "Steam/steamapps/common/StreetFighterV/StreetFighterV/Content/Paks", and place the downloaded pack file in that ~MODS folder.

Kai.

Spill chuck you spots!