2016-06-01 07:04:33

about warcraft 3. you need not have battle.net account. about diablo iii, it's not playable on pc. ps3 and ps4 only are playable

2016-06-01 07:20:59

how about the Xbox version? if you don't know, diablo III is also available on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox one.
so for all games by blizard, do I need to make a battle.net account to play it?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-06-01 08:00:32

xbox 360 version is playable too.  you need create battle.net account for diablo. for warcraft iii  it require for online battles

2016-06-01 14:34:40

How playable is diablo 3 on ps4? I mean, how far through the game can we get?

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2016-06-02 03:30:07

i completed all game. and now i play adventure mod and portals

2016-06-02 06:09:10

wow, really excited about diablo III being playable on the console. can't wait to get my own and try it.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-06-02 06:19:49

How could you tell the weapon strength and how the items differed from each other?

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2016-06-02 17:28:12

So world of warcraft.  I'd love to give it a shot.  I don't want to have a sighted player guide me around though, not fair to him or me (plus what if he's not on, or she I guess).  Not only that, but, the blind warcraft stuff hasn't been updated in quite a few months, so, until that changes, I think I can safely call this one a dud.

I can't even install the game myself, anyway, so, there that is.

2016-06-03 01:48:05

Well, I would not worry about account banns. Automate the processes that need to be so, Cause I'm sure if enough people started using it they wouldn't be able to ban someone for using something that makes a game accessible. But In my honest oppinion making final fantasy 11 accessible would be much easier. As you can code windower plugins in lua.
And at blindndangerous I found a new program that pretty much letts you play by yourself when it comes to battles and whatnot the only thing it won't do is read the menus.

2016-06-04 05:53:10

I'd kinda like to know how Diablo III is accessible. If it's worth it I'd buy it, but I'd like to understand before making the purchase.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-02-19 18:19:40

@buu420, what did you find?  Was talking with a sighted lper who does these kinds of things, and went looking for things again for wow.  Found this, which if I remember right is the only thing that exists.  https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/blindwarcraft
Not sure how relevant it is now, but it could be something.  I guess if you have a party or something you could run with them, just as everyone else does, but sometimes it'd be nice to run places by yourself which is why I stopped playing ffxii online.

2017-02-19 18:57:40

That's verry interesting what you were saying. How FF was playable?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-02-19 19:21:27

lol, i don't understand to program.

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-02-19 20:09:38

It was with a few addons to it.  The problem with it was that in order to move around you had to follow some one unless you knew the maps.  apparently their is a gps addon for wow, but I've not found it.  This topic might also might be worth revisiting now that we have cloud ocr, and maybe updating the warcraft addon ourselves?  At least make it into an actual nvda addon?

2017-02-19 20:28:45

Cloud OCR still works? I tried to use it a few times or so over the last couple of months and it would hang after OCRing. I assumed it was busted and uninstalled

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2017-02-20 05:42:52

Works fine over here.

2017-02-20 05:46:15

A sighted lper gave me this to check out as well. https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/tomtom

2017-02-20 06:00:22

If you guys can get it to work, that would be awesome.
It seems however that it's a hit and miss at this point although it's been a while su maybe there is something out there that we don't know about that could possibly help.

2017-02-20 06:03:13

The twitter hasn't been posted to in over a year, so I'm unsure.  The addons on blindwarcraft's site and the speech addon that I linked to is so far all that I'm seeing.  i guess what would really have to be done is to first make that speech addon into an nvda addon file, and then scroll through curse to see if their are any other addons that could be added to blindwarcraft's list.  Guess you can consider like this what we've done with fsx, finding the pieces that work.  Hard, but maybe not impossible.

2017-02-20 10:21:15

So I thought I'd at least write down what I've figured so far on my own.  I'll update as I figure out more.
The first thing you wanna do is go to https://us.battle.net/login/ if you're in the US, and make an account.  This is the main hub of everything for all blizzard games.  Once you're logged in, click games and codes, and grab the wow installer.
When you launch it, you'll be presented with a battlenet setup screen.  The first screen is language selection.  This is where totals might have trouble.  I used the bit of vision I have, and could see the continue button, and moved my arrow to it and clicked.  OCRing with both cloud OCR, the teseract OCR and I even tried jaws couldn't help.  But Cloud OCR did tell me what screen it was.
Once you press continue, the next screen is where you want battlenet's launcher to be installed.  I couldn't figure out how to change directories, so again, I just clicked continue.  It then will install.  Once it's installed, it will launch the battlenet launcher and ask you to sign in.  This is accessible.  You'll know what field you're on by your screenreader saying blank or protected.  I believe the checkbox is remember me.  I just entered my email and password and pressed enter.  I'm unsure what the next screen was, but it was another where I had to physically use the mouse and click the huge blue or green button, not sure what color it was.  Here's where I got stuck.
This next screen asks you for your battletag.  This is how you're identified on blizzard's games.  You set this up by making one on the battlenet website.  Sign in, and click summary, and you'll see a heading that says battletag.  Click create, and fill out the field.
Once I had mine created, I killed battlenet launcher, and re-opened it.  After signing in, it skipped the battletag screen, and took me to the main window.  Once I knew I was fine here, I exited out of it again, and ran the wow installer again.  This part is accessible.  I was able to select the drive where I wanted wow to be installed, and pressed the enter button all using nvda's object review.  Once it was installed, I couldn't figure out how to launch it through battlenet, so just launched it by going to <drive>/world of warcraft/wow64.exe.  Their are command-line parameters that you can give it, not sure if they'll help any, but I might try them.  So far, that's as far as I've gotten.  Hey, it's progress, that's something.

2017-03-02 22:05:55

Does anyone have the nvda addon?  I know it'd probably have to be updated to go with NVDA's new way of doing things, but if you try to go to the bitbucket page, it says access denied.  I know this is probably a huge longshot, but I'd like to at least see how far I could get.