2017-02-13 02:04:44

I've made the Seven Shores server available for download!  You are able to customize the game in many ways, to give it your own unique feel.

www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SevenShoresserver.zip

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-02-13 02:16:18

yay!

2017-02-18 16:35:19

Very awesome of you! I just found this game yesterday so was sad to be unable to play it. I will try and set it up and give it a spin. Is't better with other players though? No single player mode?
Thanks for all you do for us!
Could you put it on the gamer account server?
Creativity to you and yours,
A

2017-02-18 17:19:41

Imaginingstuff, I had been running it on the gamer account server for a while, but I took it down because people had stopped playing it.  I hoped that by making the server public, someone else might decide to host the game themself (and maybe even improve it since the server lets you customize much of the game).

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-02-18 21:32:19

I'm sure someone will. I would but it wouldn't be up either way think I'll check it out

2017-02-26 17:12:01

Hi.
I got notified about the server for this game and the other browser game which I currently don't remember what's called in an other topic. So I'll see if I can host a server for both of the games.
Aprone is it okay to contact you privately if I have questions regarding the servers? If so, what's the best way to contact you? I could imagine you getting tons of mails and skype messages all the time...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-02-26 19:11:36

Email is probably best SLJ.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-02-27 00:25:22

That would be the best ever!
Thanks!
A