2017-02-17 13:32:25 (edited by danny 2017-08-11 14:42:30)

Death match: a new beginning is an online open world game set in a futuristic universe, complete with spaceships, planets, fully open world exploration and a buntch more stuff being added every day, including ground vehicles that are drivable, and aircrafts. You can also build on your own planet as well.
The game is available in both linux and windows versions. To learn more and download the game, visit our website at http://realitysoftware.pancakeapps.com

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up +2

2017-02-17 13:59:13

I will download it now!

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 14:18:23

damn this sure be awesome!

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 15:01:38

Hi,
Unfortunately I don't have the project alpha story line either. I now wish i'd recorded a playthrough of it, I could have then written some stuff down and sent it to you. I've still got the game but am trying to remember how to beat certain parts of it.

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 16:18:11

wao wao wao! I am going to play now.

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 18:24:17

I could play through the old game and send you a recording, If it would help.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-02-17 19:31:57

hello, proud to say that there is now a very ruf version of the death match pilot's handbook in the articles room. It is the same as I did with redspot, however do to starting on this much earlyer I've saved myself some time, but there may still be things that need correcting or outright removing as I figure things out so please bear with for now. Just wanted to throw this out there encase anyone wanted to check it out.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up +1

2017-02-17 21:38:40

does this game have a read-me or some kind of manual?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 21:46:29

it has an in game help system accessed by pressing f1.

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 22:03:44 (edited by prajwal 2017-02-17 23:11:28)

cannot do anything

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 22:11:51

Hi. When I tried to install the game, I received this. ---------------------------
Error
--------------------------
C:\Program Files (x86)\reality software\death match project alpha beta\dmpa.exe
An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:
MoveFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.
Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation.
---------------------------
Abort   Retry   Ignore   
---------------------------

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 22:55:45

try to turn off your antyvirus

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 23:02:50

ok, after playing around with this for a while, I have a few things to say, some bugs and suggestions.
Overall, I think this is a good concept. It certainly has potential. however, also overall, I can sorta tell this was kinda rushed which is understandable, people were pressuring you to release, though I would have waited a few weeks more gladly if it ment some more bug squoshing could have been done because there actually is one major game breaker at the moment. And this is the huge amounts of lag that seam to happen either right after I log in, or a short while after I start doing things. It usually starts when salvaging a piece of debris, and doesn't end until I close and restart the game. Also, I've found that its possible to undock from soul station with your airlock door open. This causes you to be able to walk out into negative coordinates past your airlock door without dieing. And now, I have two suggestions. The first, and probably the more important one is to add a way to repair your ship. Right now, you need to be extremely careful when salvaging, because there's no way to repair and if you get too much damage your ship gets destroyed. The second suggestion is to re-add the iconic engine sounds that dmnb and ff had. Those engines were actually really cool and they also helped provide a notion that you were actually going somewhere rather than just mindlessly crunching and entering numbers into dialogue boxes.

Thumbs up

2017-02-17 23:10:56

When the Linux verrsion will get released? I am looking forward to play this game, but this is only OS I have

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-02-18 00:09:08

Well, when I connect everything is fine, but then when I move it's lagging and my char walks automaticqally even if I stop pressing the arrow keys. I can't do anything currently

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-02-18 05:02:01

If you're in need of a beta tester feel free to send me an email. I'd be more than willing to test beta versions of the game.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

Thumbs up

2017-02-18 05:48:10

I noticed this game has the same setup as the other one, for myself I really do want to keep both versions if I can.

Thumbs up

2017-02-18 05:51:51

Well I'm glad the beta finally came out.. Autough I really think I will wait to play the full verssion.

Thumbs up

2017-02-18 06:36:00

Well just downloaded it.
It installed, I start the game, I create my char, and suddenly I am in a room but I can't move, I take one step I don't seem to move more than 1 step and then thats it.
I can't hit any coord checking or status keys I tried killing the speech libraries to see if that was the issue, and I try again, bang bang bang into a wall I go if I hit left arrow key till I exit.
I restart, same again.
I do a /fixship on the station, nothing.
Um, I uninstalled the game, its gone now.
Um danny I can't really play this awesom game if I am allready stuck.
I have viewed the sfx and its good but thats it.

Thumbs up

2017-02-18 07:13:25

Same as Crashmaster here, running a win10 54bit laptop for me with NVDA and no keys work at all.

In the spirit of science, I killed NVDA, and launched Windows Narrator. That caused the game to simply lock up and keep playing a sound loop over and over again until it was force closed from the task manager.

Only thing I did was disable environmental SFX here

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Thumbs up

2017-02-18 07:19:46

Sorry guys it took me so long, I was asleep when the lag problems happened. All that was needed was a fresh restart, can you guys tell me what you were doing at the time the heavy lag started?

Thumbs up

2017-02-18 07:32:46

Hi guys, you'll have to give me a bit as i've discovered the source of the lag problems, and its to do with heavy cpu usage. I'll need a bit to diagnose what is causing this.

Thumbs up

2017-02-18 07:40:59

very nice, but please fix some bugs, and i suggest the engen sound justlike in old dmnb we speed ship, the sound started and gos noisely. And thanks for releasing public beta.

Thumbs up

2017-02-18 07:46:01

OK, it should be staybelized. I'll have to keep monitoring it. And connor's requested bug fix of ships that could dock with airlocks open has been implemented.

Thumbs up

2017-02-18 09:27:37

hey so what can we do on this game so far? also can you tell us what the currant full feature set will be for this game?

Thumbs up