2017-02-16 23:23:58

as the title says how accessible Kalilinux is?

and can you advice me any portable usb installation guide? i mean i want to install it to a usb portable hard disk or a flash.

regards.

2017-02-17 01:02:23

Kali Linux has speakup vailable. At the boot prompt, press s and enter to get speakup to speak. As for installation, you may want to read the official Kali documentations; they will advise you as to how to operate the distro.

2017-02-17 13:11:07

king gamer222 wrote:

Kali Linux has speakup vailable. At the boot prompt, press s and enter to get speakup to speak. As for installation, you may want to read the official Kali documentations; they will advise you as to how to operate the distro.

WOuld you advice me of usb installation guide which orca/speak up could started automatically or will i have to put a kind of pointer such as a number that i can find it without speach when 1 is key from num pad hit?

and btw. do you have Skype that we canchit chat about it?

Thanks.

2017-02-20 05:02:36

My Skype link is still available I think. Once you have the distro installed, it works like Debian, so Speakup and/or Orca should start automatically on boot.

2017-02-21 01:18:40

superb  nice info but  i have  dout  linux  some times gos slower  ororca  lag  some ware  some times  it cause  i m windows user or  what  plese teach me how do i ad you on skype

2017-02-21 01:19:48

king gamer how do i ad you on skype  my skype is iloveprajwal