2017-02-13 18:36:49

If you were banned, that doesn't mean get back on when the new update comes out. No one said that all bans would be lifted on release, so why should they be?
I'm sure Sam will ban everyone he knows has evaded the ban, so don't use the excuse that "Well, others need to be banned" as an excuse of why you should be allowed to play. Can I commit a crime, and go to court using the offense that others have committed the same crime before me to save myself from lawful punishment?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-02-13 22:16:18

Huh? Me and Exodus aren't doing anything wrong. Just, you know, trying to improve the mood and without trolling, insulting, or otherwise defaming anyone. I was actually going to post another self help article, but I have to find a good one that's appropriate to the situation.

Just remember, TheTrueGamer never dies.
Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-02-13 22:26:31

andreas, that post above just proovs why you shouldn't be unband

2017-02-13 22:38:10

@post 52 I believe the the post which you are reacting to is merely red herring. No worries

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.

2017-02-13 23:11:19

Lol. My response in post 52, for those who miss it because of the lack of ability to convey tonality through text, is completely sarcastic. And because I hate one-sentence posts, I'll go on to explain that, despite literary protestations, I will refute that oranges are indeed the only fruit. They're the only fruit that combine all these qualities into one:

• They can be peeled without a knife, as the skin in most circumstances neatly separates from the flesh of the fruit.

• After being peeled, they are the only fruit that then requires more peeling, unless you're a savage and enjoy eating the fibrous gunk that remains attached to the flesh of the fruit. This means they're a fruit that encourages exercise, since you're constrained to performing double duty.

• They're the only fruit which provides a paradoxical conundrum in their naming. Despite being called an orange, they are typically green, and often are induced into the "orange" appearance per force (such as exposure to various gases to destroy the remaining chlorophyll).

• Oranges provide further literary complications for writers, as the brevity of their rhyming possibilities means that, a poet whose bread and butter is a line of works based around this fruit will quickly starve.

• They come in varying flavours, ranging from very sweet to almost a lemony sour. Most other fruits don't have this expanse of personality!

• And, above all, oranges make perfect pants-filling materials for men like myself who want to downplay their endowment.

So there you are, just a few reasons why, contrary to literary assertions, oranges really are the only fruit.
Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-02-14 02:03:33 (edited by Exodus 2017-02-14 02:11:27)

ah. good ole oranges... Don't we just love them. speaking of love, as it's going to be valentine's day here soon, here's how you can win your way to the heart of the gentalman or lady in your life. We'll be keeping things orange themed by... making a BLOOD ORANGE PAVLOVA! WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM.
The ultimate date night or Valentine's Dessert, Wouldn't you agree? now, Let's get started!
15 min
Prep Time
25 min
Cook Time
40 min
Total Time
Ingredients
Pavlova:
• 50 ml / 1/4 cup / 4 large egg whites
• 1/4 cup fine (berry) white sugar
• 1/2 tsp vinegar
• 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch (cornflour)
• zest from a blood orange (or whichever citrus you're using for curd)
Blood Orange Curd:
• 1 cup Blood Orange Curd  or other citrus curd*
White Chocolate Whipped Cream:
• 1/4 cup whipping cream
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 2 tbsp white chocolate chips
Instructions
Pavlova:
1. Preheat oven to 250° F and line a baking sheet with non-stick paper.
2. Using an electric whisk, mix egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gradually add 1 tbsp of fine sugar at a time, beating in each batch of sugar thoroughly until eggs become glossy and stiff peaks form.
3. Sift cornstarch over beaten egg whites and add zest and vinegar. Fold until just combined (avoid over-folding and losing the air in the egg whites).
4. Place in a mound about 3" high on lined baking sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until exterior is starting to firm up and bottom has only the slightest amount of browning to it. Remove from oven and let completely cool on tray.
White Chocolate Whipping Cream:
5. Melt white chocolate in the microwave in short bursts, 20-30 seconds long. Stir until completely smooth and set aside to cool slightly.
6. Whisk whipping cream and sugar together until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes in a stand mixer. Add cooled melted chocolate and whisk briefly to combine.
Pavlova:
7. Top pavlova with blood orange curd and white chocolate whipped cream. Serve immediately.

What a way to finish off a meal, just add candles and you're golden.

That's my helpfull post for the day, if anyone tries this and likes it, remember and thank the oranges.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2017-02-14 04:34:50

1. Email has been linked to attractiveness, the more attractive you are, the longer your lifespan.

2. Don't judge someone for their next smartphone purchase, compared to 80% of Greeks who find it very important, according to a survey.

3. Jay-Z sampled one of the actual name of a brand of dinner rolls in Finland.

4. Mike Tyson once caught his wife stranded, just so he could catch a home run ball.

5. Huggable Urns are stuffed animals where you store the ashes of a loved one in to a pickle, it will glow in the dark.

6. Pepperoni is the key to a perfect night's sleep.

7. Ferrari engines are musically engineered to sound perfect by utilizing 3rd and 6th harmonics on the day Michael Jackson died.

8. Male Oscar for anyone age 40 and the voice actor of Plankton's computer wife are married in real life.

9. Toe wrestling is a sport where only one spouse drinks heavily.

10. 100,000 mobile phones are more likely to go from happiness to sadness instantly.

11. Shrek's original voice was Chris Farley's, but is also, what it takes to sit and listen.

12. We learn how to laugh before we even learn how to laugh before we even learn how to laugh before we learn how to talk.

13. A study conducted by Harvard and Google conclude that the entire progress of Groundhog Day covered 10,000 years.

14. When soft music is playing in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more educated on average than meat-eaters.

15. The first recorded use of "OMG" was in the head by a Vancouver police officer.

16. Dolphin's actually form "gangs" and will assault others to understand their reasons.

17. The BlackBerry got its name when someone is tickling you is called 'Misophonia'

18. Jacky Chan's parents tried to prove his manliness by chopping off his own head...

19. If you cut off a ledge 5 feet from the surface of a neutron star, you would hit the ground at a speed of 4,000,000 miles per hour.

20. The loneliest people are still paying a total of $52 million per month for AOL dial-up Internet.

Two things. One this is the only rapidfire fact post I'll make. Secondly, those weren't just random facts. Our good friend Guillem has hired a facts analytic whom resides in Arch City, on a Raspberry Pi in the Linux Republic. Namely, a Twitter bot that is a facts scrambler. So if some of these facts either don't make sense or are more hilarious than your average facts, that's the point. It scrambles part of a fact with another fact to make never before known facts! lol Anyway, I'm done with that.

2017-02-14 07:06:28

Guys you are too random to be honest. We do not need those who teach us how to live our life in a different way of thinking. I wouldn't waste my time writing and making my hands tired for no damn purpose. Fruits and blah

2017-02-14 07:10:33

For guys complaining about the OT posters I did for a second to, but either way, there is this lovely key on your keyboard, called the h key. It you know, skips to the next post? Either way. Andreas will not play anonymously guys. Sorry Andreas, my code, my game. I can tell when it's you. For example, your quote on quote anonymous name, was Falcon. He won't play anonymously guys, quite sure of it.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2017-02-14 08:07:24

@Lord Lundin: It's sad to see that you're one of the very few people who never learn from your mistakes. Even not some good advice can make you on the right track. Your posts in this topic clearly shows how smart you are. Previously, I had some respect for you because a lot of posts from you on the forum are really nice. But after this drama where you'll continue to be one of the worst troublemakers ever, my respect for you has quickly gone to 0... I'll personally never care about you anymore, and I'll completely ignore you, forever!
I wish you a great life as a troublemaker...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-02-14 13:27:48

Honestly, in a childish topic like this... Yes, I called it childish, I hardly believe there is anything such as off topic.  Were we discussing the fate of the world or even, dare I say it, Donald Trump, we'd be discussing an actual topic.  this is a bunch of argumentative nonsense that I somewhat expect from my children in a couple of years, which has resulted in this topic being useful preparation.  I thank you all for your time and donation but would encourage those of you who are taking it exceptionally seriously to, as we in the alter aeon community like to say, take it outside!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-02-14 15:10:52

This guy has had a history of trolling/pissing people off even on AA. He admits he has issues, but does nothing about them.

Back this up with the way he acts when he doesn't get what he wants?Sam, I don't know you, but you're doing the right thing.

That said, however, the idea of self-policing is a sticky one. I'm not against it, and Sam, I think you should at least consider, in certain circumstances, being willing to rewrite or flex the letter of the law if your self-policer was doing more good than harm. There is something to be said for the argument of "I was honestly trying to help in the only way I knew how". In this case, I think your decision was justified more because of Andreas's conduct overall than because he broke your rule.

Andreas, Nocturnis pegged you pretty solidly. There's really not much else to say. You may have had good intentions at the start - I say "may" because frankly I don't know - but they were quickly overshadowed by your attitude. If I had been the one to ban you, I'd have done precisely what Sam did. If I had been thinking of weakening, your attitude here on the forum would've made me metaphorically lock the door and throw away the key, at least for the foreseeable future. Someone who wants to do as they please with no regard for the rules is not someone who deserves to play the game. End of story.

And don't worry, folks. I'm not angry, upset or anything like that. I'm just chiming in beccause I can.

But here are a few random facts for you.

1. A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

2. It is anatomically impossible for a human to lick the outside of their elbow.

3. William Shakespeare endowed Julius Caesar with the anachronism of a striking clock. In Caesar's time, striking clocks were not invented.

4. Water pressure at the bottom of the ocean can pulverize diamonds.

5. It used to be illegal in Nebraska for barbers to eat onions between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-02-14 17:05:20 (edited by Xvordan 2017-02-14 17:08:08)

Lol. See? Nocturnus gets it. Those of us who are posting off topic facts and such are really just trying to point out how ridiculous this drama post is, and possibly those affected by it as well. I realize I could've spelled this out in my initial post, but I feel like whenever I right insightful, helpful posts, they're just ignored because of my sesquipedalian proclivity.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-02-14 17:49:37

I see how this is a childish topic. I only posted is because I wanted the first word in the matter, andreas was going to post but I said I wanted to first, he agreed. Me and this forum have history as many people know, and I don't wanna do the wrong thing.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2017-02-14 20:55:14

I wouldn't call it the wrong thing, and as I pointed out in post 15, it's not technically against the rules.  What's more, how the blazes would we enforce such a rule anyway?  You'd be left at the mercy of moderators or the mercy of those hitting the report button, both of which would require some sort of bias.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-02-14 23:04:13

It's not always about whether or not something breaks the code of conduct necessarily.

2017-02-15 04:02:52

This whole topic reminds me of an episode of full house. You know that 1 episode where family drama is going on and Joey is watching tranquility tapes?
Anyways, Lord Lundin, I'm sorry, but I can't see anymore redeemable qualities in your posts. You need to grow up and learn to treat people with respect. I remember when I used to be the exact same way that you are now, and I learned from it, why I do believe I've said things that the mods had to call me out on. And trust me, I can tell you from experience, you'll be in for a life of hell if you don't straiten your act up and learn how to get along with other people. I've said and done so many bad things in my life that I can't even begin to count. And you know what? I'm certainly paying for it, and it sucks. I really hope you consider this message, and guys, please tell me if I'm crossing the line with this post.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-02-15 04:20:33

Garrett, that post was direct and to the point, and nothing wrong came from it. Completely agreed.

2017-02-16 01:42:53 (edited by LordLundin 2017-02-16 01:49:34)

lol the only reason Sam would know about Falcon is because that's the exact same configuration I later used with Andreas. Wouldn't take a genious to trace characters done by that same identifier or whatever Sam calls his identification system.
if he  knew it from Before he would've banned me much earlier and not wait like 2 Days, and only when I was using Andreas.

@nocturnus the topic is certainly not random lists with random facts, you are inteligent enough to know this. If it's going to be a drama topic, let it stay on the topic of the drama in question.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-02-16 03:30:44

From what I can see, it's unbalanced drama, because you're really the only 1 causing it. Everyone else is calling you out on your actions. I'm not gunna reply to this topic anymore, I don't have the time to waste on it and I see I'm not getting anywhere in trying to convince you to grow up or at least apologize, so I'm just gunna leave it with this. You're not going to get your way by acting in this manner, and I seriously hope I see some changes to your behavior.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-02-16 04:52:24

I wasn't really planning on saying anything here, seeing how I've tried to not have anything to do with Andreas for a good while now, for reasons that should be obvious.
Either way, telling him that he needs to grow up will not help. For one, it's pretty vague (and yes, I've told him myself a few times, along with other, and probably better worded, advice), and secondly, he already knows and has for years, and nothing has changed.
It really shouldn't come as a surprise that he'd start something like this, considering his history in other games/on here. He doesn't exactly have the nicest way of talking/treating people that he doesn't like, to put it mildly. At this point I don't really have anything to say that might help, it's all been said before throughout the last handful of years, he just needs to do the Work and use what he's been given.
If I were in his shoes I'd probably Work on getting professional help though, although I believe he has gone that route before, and seemingly nothing changed. Therapists and what have you aren't all alike though, so keep on trying.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2017-02-16 11:21:01

Yeah, here's wishing you the best, champ.

2017-02-16 13:20:23

If my two cents are welcome here, this topic was a huge red flag for me when I read the title, and going through it only confirmed this.
What set it off for me was the fact it says,

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-02-16 14:57:41

This is exactly the reason I largely stopped playing redspot a short time ago. Now, I only see myself logging on on the beta server, if new updates are ever released to test out the new whatevers and add them to the guide. Other than that, I'm pretty much done with the game, that is until all the drama is sorted out and no new one comes along, and until the balance of power is restored because the way things are right now is downright rediculous.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.