2017-02-14 00:17:21

Hello all!
I am playing entombed, & I am now on the 25th flor.
How doo I kill the likth,

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-02-14 03:07:40 (edited by Chris 2017-02-14 03:10:31)

Take out the blue crystal first. If you don't, it will restore the other crystals and raise the lich as a skeleton. Next, destroy the white crystal. This one is responsible for healing and regenerating. Once that's done, destroy the red crystal.

The lich isn't too difficult if you follow a plan. If you have silence scrolls, use them when she transforms. Her spells are lethal, but if she can't cast, she is absolutely harmless. If that isn't possible, do your best to take her out when she's in her initial form. While she can attack with her fists, she doesn't do that much damage. Beware her charm spells. She can only cast four, but they can cause havoc on your group.

Finally, focus on her head. If you hit it with enough damage, she will go down. Try to do this when she hasn't transformed. This will depend on the strength of your characters. If she does manage to transform, do your best to always target the head. You want her dead as soon as possible or your people will be in a world of hurt.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-02-14 13:30:32

The other option is to get a fighter assassin with powerful weapons and sneakattack her for massive amounts of damage.  Of course, if you have a druid, summoning a poisonous snake can do the trick, too.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-02-15 07:30:41

OK, thangs for your help.
a quesgen: Hau do I get the trole card, I defeet the trole in 20th flor but I dont get ennithing

2017-02-16 04:26:38 (edited by Chris 2017-02-16 04:28:11)

There isn't a troll card. You can only unlock the goblin and ratkin races and the druid, adventurer and fortune teller jobs. I don't think poisoning the lich is realistic. Isn't the lich supposed to be dead? I always thought it was just a spirit that took over the body of the princess.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-02-16 11:22:19

True, but it's still possible, regardless of realism, and I have recordings to prove it.  :d

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-02-17 11:22:46

Ok, How doo I unlock raceis like Harf gian, & satta?