2017-01-29 20:44:57

Hello folks!
Fresh off of the press I bring you Nathan Tech's all new game... Nate's word hunt of doom!
Steering away from our usual theme of fighting, timing or action, this relaxing, if challenging, package comes free with 5 different games that range from scrambled wording, to backwards wording, to the more challenging, who let the words out!
It has 6 different difficulty levels and is suitable for everyone!
Comes inclusive with custom board creater, for making your own boards, an autoupdater, for when people submit their boards, and much, much more!
Check it out and let me know what you think!
http://www.nathantech.net/products/game … /index.php

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-01-30 15:54:14

sounds cool, but I don'lt like games like that.. But I will try it, maybe I'l Change my mind.
Greetings,
Keskorian

2017-01-30 16:05:36

You should get rid of the reverse word game, you can just use left arrow to go backwards through the reversed word and you get the right word

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-01-31 17:48:25

hi there
No games will be removed from this package.
Backwards wording serves a unique and enjoyable experience for younger students or teachers using it to teach a  young  child words.

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-02-05 02:58:44

so folks are aware,
this game has been updated to version 1.1
please do not use the updater, and instead use the link in post 1

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-02-13 04:15:32

this is a nice one. RIght now I am planning to make a "preschool pack" for the game, which will include boards themed on various basic concepts (numbers, months, weekdays etc)

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995