2016-12-06 02:11:31

this guy is loosing money. If we could use PayPal I would have already bought his game. It is so darn fun please add the support in. In other words take my money. LOL

2016-12-06 04:28:51

That's right. And it's reallyangryly that the People who don't live in Japan have to wait to buy it, others can buy. A Little bit unfair. First we can Play the demo and have to wait then, who knows how Long.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2016-12-06 06:15:37

It's a real shame. I already beat the dimo. now all we need to do is wait for tube sym. lol

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2016-12-21 02:16:02

Any update on if you can buy this yet?

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-12-22 01:00:12

Not as of yet.

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-12-29 01:06:21

Alright I have got the money and the time. Someone please help me.I really want to buy this game. Has their been any update it seems really fun. Has anyone got the game in its full payed form and can comment on what buying it unlocks besides more content.

2016-12-29 03:12:51

Not unless you have a Japanese bank account at the moment.

2016-12-29 06:43:49

Are there any japanese players who would be willing to be a gobetween for those of us who want this game?

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-12-29 11:35:31

Hi.
It's funny how people keep asking how to pay for the game, when you know that's not possible until the developers can offer payment outside japan... I think the developers want you to buy the game much more than you wanna buy it. smile
Is this train simulation better than the tube, Nicks London underground train simulation which is free?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-12-29 12:35:37

well... nick's train simmulator is mutch more realistic...
but yeah, I think we should support this developer, they have made many great games, like shadow rine...

2016-12-29 14:15:55

Hi. To be honest, I think that tube sim is better than dreamy train. The first fact which make it better is the realism and second the sound design. Despite those, I would like to buy dreamy train for supporting theyr project. We must agree that the number of train games is small so every entry is welcome.

2017-01-18 00:13:44

It's now possible to buy the game using credit card. enjoy!

2017-01-18 00:47:59

Hi
thanks you for the information!
that is great.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-01-18 01:04:22

Could someone please post the link to the website where I can buy this game. Also please let us know what to click on because it's all in Japanese. Thank you and I'm glad I can finally buy it.

2017-01-18 01:49:10

The site is
www.mm-galabo.com
Use google translate to translate what is necessary.

2017-01-18 13:16:52

Hello. For those who want to buy using paypal, here is the link. http://www.mm-galabo.com/dreamytrain/dt_license1.html
Also for buying you need to follow two major steps. In the first edit tipe the username that you want for the key and second the mail adress where you want to receive itAfter that, click on paypall button and complete the transaction on paypal website.
You will not receive the key instantly so you need to wait the key from the dews. I am also waiting the key.

2017-01-18 13:29:31

Just to clear up something.

This train simulation is in no way an attempt at realism. The entire premise of the game is based off of a fictional world from a game called Hatyametya Adventure, which is a text RPG made by Yokojiko. As has been stated earlier in the topic, I think Galaxy Laboratory was going for an arcade-style game here, not a super realistic train sim. Comparing it to other train sims that are going for an operating experience as close to driving a real train as possible is likely not going to turn out well.

2017-02-08 09:46:42

Hi,
I also purchased this game and just started playing. I have a problem though. I'm using the jgt addon to translate the game, but for some reason the numbers for speed limits are still read in japanese. That's weird and also I never know what the speed limit actually is. Can anyone help with this problem?
Thanks
Tikki

2017-02-08 11:10:47

You'll need to get QTranslate and translate the numbers that way. The numbers translate properly if you hit the space bar when you're already in the speed limit zone, but of course by then it's already too late and you'll lose points adjusting your speed.

2017-02-08 11:48:11

Waiting for any walkthrough tongue

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-02-08 17:39:20

Hi
A couple of questions for those who bought the game.
What extra content does the demo version bring?
Is the paid version a separate game or is it given a code to unlock new content in the demo version?
greetings and thanks.

2017-02-08 19:22:39

@Luciana:

I'm a little sad to report that a walkthrough of this game would probably be incredibly boring. While it is more of an arcade train sim, most of what you would hear are the sounds of selections from the menu, the translation of where you're going on the fictional continent and then starting and stopping the train. There is a little more to it than that, but basically there's only two controls, accellerate and brake, and there's a horn you can use to get bonus points at certain areas of the track. I imagine you'd probably get a little bored sitting and listening to between 5 and 30 minutes of synthesized train sounds per track.

I honestly only bought the game to support the developers who made ShadowRine in their future projects.

@FabiG94:

The demo only lets you play two courses of the tutorial. In the full version, you can finish the tutorial tracks. Then you can go on to play around 10 other courses, with more being added soon, and purchase other trains. You can also buy articles in the train museum to see what the specifications of each train are. You can buy support items that let you double a train's speed, earn you extra points and make you unable to lose points for a certain time in the shop. They may add more features later, but that's mostly what's in the full version.

The game is unlocked with a license key.

2017-02-09 09:06:26

Hi
it is ok, thanks you for the information!
greetings.

2017-10-05 01:24:07

What is happening with this project. I just finished playing the beta and want to by the full version. Is the site still up?

2017-10-05 10:35:19

this game is still alive