2016-11-02 09:36:35

Okay, can't join until account creation is back on. Ah well, time to find another MUD to get into in the meantime.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-11-09 16:08:59

So after not having internet for a year, I finally Have it back. I would like to start playing prometheus again, My question is is their any way to reactivate my account. My name on their was william. I was a pyrian.

Audio game king

Thumbs up

2017-01-07 16:22:04

Hi, when I connect to the given hoste address and the port and then when I type the word, new, to make a new character, it says, creation currently disabled, please try again later. I've tried this a couple of times, but still the same result. Wha'ts going on?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-01-07 16:26:20

pffft, you are on the wrong port, the new one ain't open to players yet.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-07 18:22:32

Okay thanks for letting me know.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-01-07 19:01:26

Okay, so the port for the classic version works. Does the classic version have sounds?

2017-01-07 20:12:11

i think it has

Don't care.

Thumbs up

2017-01-07 23:10:32

I can connect to the classic promitheus and enter my account veryfication code, nothing happens.
But the code is right.

2017-01-08 11:55:12 (edited by Luciana 2017-01-08 11:57:41)

Greetings. Still not sure about account creation, but I might think it's working again... And there is a soundpack for mush z as a portable edition, here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bfs14geh1n5d … UnDKa?dl=1

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-01-08 11:59:27

@Revan, as far as I know this game isn't a payed one: you can donate there and get some sweets for that, but you also can play free fully.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-01-08 13:46:00

about account creations i also not sure what's wrong. cause at the first time i'd try creating an account that take a long time for me to get confirmation code. But i think it's no problem cause my friend also just created his account today and it's work propparly.

I'm sorry for my english. Because it isn't my native language

Thumbs up

2017-01-08 17:51:22

Hmm strange, before I type, p for player, I typed ONLINE, and it says that there are 14 players online and 1 staff member connected at the moment. But when I've entered my account user name and password and then my varification code, nothing happens. I really wanna play this game.
Thanks

2017-01-08 18:37:45

make sure there's no spaces or   dot on the code

Thumbs up

2017-01-08 20:57:11

But there are no spaces or dots in the varification code and it still doesn't work

2017-01-28 09:40:24

Okay, I've downloaded the vipmud Prometheus soundpack, extracted the file as it says on the website, but I can hear no sounds. What's the problem? Do I have to raise the volume of them or what to make them play?

2017-02-05 10:37:30

Hi guys. I wanna try this game and I am currently using mush-z. I have a question. I have the info and my tcp/IP address is
server.inner-visions.org
Port:
Now what should I put in the address field? and also there's another port there. Should I also put 2223? and after pressing ok. Nothing happenes. I press enter and the connection is being establish. And thats it. What to do to make this game work? And also is there a sound pack for mush-z?

Thumbs up

2017-02-05 11:14:30

Guess you're using wrong address, and yes, there is a soundpack for this game for mush z and vipmud.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-02-05 11:39:35 (edited by chrisfaelnar 2017-02-05 14:27:34)

Hi. I have figured it out. However  I can't play because it says that
Line   13: Plugin requires MUSHclient version 4.96 or above (Cannot load) 
And this one
mus client Could not open log file "logs\Prometheus.txt"
and I found out that my mush-z is not up to date. How do I update it to the latest version? I go to start menu /all programs/mush-z then check for update but is says that everything is up to date. What's wrong? hmmm.
I believe that the latest version of mush-z is 4.92. But how is it possible for me to play if it requires higher version that has not yet been released?

Thumbs up

2017-02-05 14:10:57

@Luciana
Uhm If you don't mind, where should I put the mush-z soundpack? And guys, is there any read me file or some kind of documentation for this game so that I can read the manual? I really want to try this one because it's interesting

Thumbs up

2017-02-05 15:43:19 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-02-05 15:45:36)

Well,since this is a mud/moo , there is no external game readme/helpfile, you could found all of the helpfile from inside the game or from the websight, Idk if prome have one though

Thumbs up

2017-02-05 15:56:03

Well, there is a read me in the soundpack, about some keys / commands. But Jason is right, you can get all help you need exactly within the game. And sorry, I think mush version is even higher than 5 now tongue
As far as I know, the soundpack which on the site isn't working, but maybe hosts fixed it, not sure. You can grab others though, still, as a portable edition for example. And if you wanna put this pack in already installed mush, guess you need to put it in the worlds or something like that, and sounds... Well, in the sounds, folders. How ever, I'm not using the installed client, both games I'm playing with mush are portable ones.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-02-06 00:04:33

Sorry for asking too many questions. But where can i get the portable mush-z?

Thumbs up

2017-02-06 09:26:58

For this the forum has been created, for asking questions big_smile
I'll post a link here, but let me know if it won't work for you. This pack made by one of the players, and he has it in db, but the link seems to behaviouring a bit wierd: for some people it doesn't work, for others it does. So if it won't work I'll share with you this in a different way.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bfs14geh1n5d … UnDKa?dl=1
There is a bt sinc key as well if necesary.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-02-06 13:47:49

This is the file I've just downloaded yesterday.  Just some clarification. Where should I extract the zip file?
I'll tell you what I did. After I downloaded the file yesterday, I created a folder and there I extracted the files. And I go to the directory of my mush-z\world, and created a folder named Prometheus, and copied the plugin called Prometheus.xml and pasted in the folder named plugins.
After that, I copied the sound folder and pasted it in the Prometheus folder.
Now I open mush-z and it says "Welcome to Alter Aeon" or something like that, then I press CTRL F4 to close the Alter Aeon. I then proceed to open the file by going to the file menu and clicking open world, but before that, I first added the plugin of Prometheus.xml Ok I open Eternal Wars.mcl and this is the error that I received.
Line   13: Plugin requires MUSHclient version 4.96 or above (Cannot load) 
And it cannot load also the plugin. Now I am confused because it requires mush-z v 4.96 where in fact, that version has not yet been released. Is there a need to unload the scripts in Alter Aeon that's been triggered by mush? if encase there is, can you provide me instructions on how to do this? I really thank you for being such kind and helpful person. Hoping that I can playi this game. Thanks. And Have a nice day. smile

Thumbs up

2017-02-06 14:34:22

Sorry, but you don't have to do anything with it. It's a portable version, you just unzip and run the file called MUSHCLIENT.exe. Unzip it in the same folder, it'll be easy for you. And it opens Alter Aeon cause this one you're trying to proceed with, is made for alter aeon. Of corse you can insert pluggins, xml files etc there, but it's not a good idea cause if you don't know how to set it properly you will mess up the whole thing. And why even you have to do it, you, as I said before, have a portable version. Just follow the link I've posted, and if you've downloaded this file already, unzip and run it.
Have a good day!

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up