2017-01-25 18:52:19

Hi,

Ehh. I am apprantly posting under darkblade98, sorry mate lol Grryfindore here.
But the audiogames.net website seems to think I am darkblade,while I can certainly tell you I am no such thing.
Same,obviously goes for the forums.

There have been a few users such as criticview who have experienced the same issue and posted about it in the Eurofly topic.
Could I get me back,please?
lol

Of course, the implications/security  issues of this I need not go into, I hope.

grryf

fantasy world creationist

2017-01-25 20:33:35

I faced similar problem some days earlier, now, everything is working fine... smile

2017-01-26 15:10:59

Sander is working to fix the site, so the problem may happen here an there.

2017-01-26 18:12:14

I've passed this along to Sander and Richard, since yes, it's quite a serious problem.
Hopefully it's just something miner.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-01-26 19:24:02

Hi! I was searching for a correct caching functionality but was unable to get it right. Now all caching is disabled, so the site and forum should work the way you're used to. Please let me know if not!

2017-02-13 03:16:32

This is still a thing. I attempted to log on earlyer and ended up on as blindanddangerous.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2017-02-13 15:24:48

Noted. Ta.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-02-14 06:37:29

And for some reason I ended up as DracoSelene89 just now.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2017-02-14 09:00:55

Do these name changes happen when people are first logging in?

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-02-14 13:01:10

I adjusted the cache again. Hope this works...strange since I cannot reproduce this.

2017-02-14 20:26:56

For some reason, up to today, I never got logged out, so I would normally just check new topics (without even looking at my actual profile). I only found something odd when I saw the number of posts per page not being what I left it as, then I remembered this topic, looked at the profile and found to my amazement that I was logged on as another person. Logging out and back in fixed it though.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2017-02-15 15:01:02

Same to me, I never logged out of my account, so I don't know how the log in system works for now.

2017-02-18 01:13:24

and so the story continues... I was logged in as me, switched to the off topic room, checked a thread in there, switched back to general game discussion and... bam I was Karlitos. I don't know if this informations much help, but you can trigger this bug through switching rooms.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2017-02-18 01:52:04

What changes exactly? Is it the logged in as line?

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-02-18 03:08:41

I have a problem with login it sey you can't login on dis forum and i need to press alt shiftf to go to the forum and than twice click on link login. How can i fix this problem. Best regards Karlitos

2017-02-18 23:10:28

Draco here....it keeps putting my posts under Carlitos name AGAIN, as seen in the DMPA topic in new releases, I made those posts and for whatever reason it loves to think I'm Carlitos.

I am not. I can assure you. Any ideas guys?

2017-02-18 23:25:26

i'm karlitos and i have a problem with login on this forum could someone tell admin addres where I can request deleting all my data on this server? Regards, Karlitos

2017-02-22 11:12:22

I unfortunately did not get to register on the sites with the same engine the first time. Constantly formed some incomprehensible error. I think something wrong with my provider, we have to use proxy, but it is not always convenient.

2017-02-24 22:40:34

Our host has confirmed there were issues with an incomplete PHP upgrade which stored the sessions in the wrong place. We hope this solves some of the strange things on this forum, please let us know if this is still causing troubles.

2017-02-25 14:53:38

OK, guys. You were right...something was wrong. Not it's time to act...there indeed has been a Cloudflare bug which caused the traffic leak. 

Read more:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 21#p299221

2017-03-06 05:39:01

I really hate to be the bringer of bad news and all... but this is still going on. Me and blindanddangerous got switched around. You can check the thread in the off topic room about kodi for timestamps if it'll help

2017-03-06 16:18:46

I've been now switched with carlitos as well.  I sent aprone a pm, and dark a forum email about this.

2017-04-04 11:22:33

I also just got hit by this and got switched with Lirin (you can see a post where this happened in on #132 in the newest return of the king thread). Logging out of Lirin's account and signing into mine again seemd to have corrected it.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-04-14 06:30:58

For some reason, just a few minutes ago, I got logged in as Brad or something like that, so this is apparently still going on.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-04-14 12:10:25

I changed the settings again...thanks for reporting this. I hope we can solve this...