2017-01-21 19:08:03

Hello.
Yeah Yeah, I know, I am a noob at fighting games. I am playing them, but proffessional play looks different. I am a person which is more of a button masher than anything else and I somehow get the storie mode done.
Well, I want to change that so I also can play on harder difficulty and not lose nialmost every fight xD.
I am currently playing mortal kombat X the most, so it would be awesome if someone could give me some tips how I can improve my playing, for example what is the best tactic for blocking, how to anticipate attacks, and some tactics you guys use, would be cool if someone could help me.
Already thanks in advance.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-01-21 20:29:02

You're talking about playing against the AI, which is not the same as playing against human opponents. Harder AI usually means that they can read your inputs... which means you have to figure out a way to trick the computer into doing something than change it up right before so it reads the inputs too late. but there's no particular tactics against the AI... just block a lot, and learn the combo system so you can find the gaps when you can attack.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-01-21 21:04:13

we have a few mkx players including myself that wouldn't mine training you, drop your psn id down below and we will setup something

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-01-21 22:10:56

Hi.
At smooth gunner, urm, i just have steam xD, I dont have a ps4 sitting around.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-01-22 05:46:59

o bummer, I don't have mkx on steam, but I think deng or kai does, im pretty sure one of them will train you

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-01-22 08:42:14

Hi.
Urm, ok, thanks for the answer, we will see, i guess.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-01-23 06:54:13

Hey there. I can't help with MKX. I'm sorry.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-01-23 19:41:54

@simba

I don't mind helping you out. I'm in all platforms when it comes to MKX lol. I also play a lot in tournaments, so I got to learn all game mechanics inside out. However, if you just want to get good against the AI, that's something somewhat different as stated above. Anyway, ad me on Steam ObsKHRattlehead and hit me up on twitter @ObsKHRattlehead if you want games.

Follow my Youtube channel for high level MK 11 gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/user/Chvasquez86

Follow me on twitch for live streaming. https://www.twitch.tv/obsrattlehead

2017-01-23 20:56:59

Hi.
At rattlehead, thanks in advance for your assistance.
Yeah, you are right, I want to get good against the AI in the first place to get the basics down, after that, I may want to start going against real opponents.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-01-23 21:10:07

OH dang it lol. I'm bad against the AI just because the higher the difficulty, the more the AI reads your inputs. SO my setups against human players don't work on the AI.

Either way, yeah we can get on that online practice mode and I can go over the game with you no problem.

Follow my Youtube channel for high level MK 11 gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/user/Chvasquez86

Follow me on twitch for live streaming. https://www.twitch.tv/obsrattlehead

2017-01-23 22:20:30

Simba, you'll quickly realize that basics of fighting AI and basics of fighting human opponents require different skills... so you should work on one or the other. AI skills don't transfer over that well. lol
Deathrattlehead and I have the same problem. the setups that work on human players, especially blind players, don't always work on the AI when it knows what you're going to do before you even press the buttons. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-01-28 21:18:31

Hey guys, if you want to fight me I'm at el_abrejo on PSN. I'm a bit of a scrub though but I am getting better against humans. Unrelated I've also got skull girls and USF iv, getting SFV soon.

You will not see the end of this day! PSN el_abrejo Alter Aeon elabrejo Igbo Nabu

2017-01-28 21:20:27

Simba, this is going to sound really strange but I think you'll understand once you start learning, learn to read. A lot of the game is messing with peoples' heads.

You will not see the end of this day! PSN el_abrejo Alter Aeon elabrejo Igbo Nabu

2017-01-29 00:07:37

Hi.
At Jeonabroo, what do you mean by your last post?

2017-01-29 08:56:56

Reading just means, learning the different patterns of people/AI, and what they do in certain situations.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!