2009-09-17 21:30:40

Hi all!
Is a very good news see that the site has been re-activated.
But i'm surprised, because the new interface of the forum. I haven't learned the new interface yet and i think that other users can think the same.
Can you (the Audiogames team) public a quick guide in a post or document explaining the changes that you have made to the forum?
Thanks

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2009-09-18 00:00:56

Check the announcement about this. This layout I believe, I could be wrong, only temporary. The stylesheet used in the old version of the forum software apparently wasn't compatible with the new one, so this is just to hold its place.

Two main things I find help:
Use the "new" link to view a list of all new posts across all board sections, this was handy before the upgrade but doubly now.
Remember that the submit post button doesn't respond to alt+S for the moment. Equally make sure your posts goes up, sometimes I find Jaws hits the preview button when I want it to hit the submit button.

Just hang in there, Richard and Sander will sort things out I'm sure. They're fairly busy people so it tends to take a little time.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.