2016-09-03 05:40:59

now having a problem where gta launcher asks me if I want to enable cloud saves. I don't, so I use nvda ocr to click local saves only. then I get to a dialog that asks me to confirm... which nvda cloud ocr reads... problem with cloud ocr? it has no way to route your mouse to the focused item; and regular teseract ocr doesn't read any text in that window... jaws ocr reads everything except cancel and confirm so I can't click on them... how the fuck do I choose confirm so I can actually play the damned game?

devin

2016-09-03 12:13:09

you'll need a sighted person for the launcher unfortunately, you only need to go through it once.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-09-03 16:00:30

you shouldn't have fucked with it, just put your info and go, if you go screwing with it, then who knows what happens, it goes into shit that's even more inaccessible. Good news is that once you do it, you never have to do it again, even if you uninstall the game and reinstall it again.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-09-03 19:40:36

Yeah, if I can't even run the game without sighted help, never bothering. Fuck that noise.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-10-28 23:54:35

Hi.
So, I actually want to join in the fun with GTA V.
so, can I just get it on steam, it's still quite expensive, or is there a cheaper, but still legal way of getting it?
and if I have it, what than? I havent checked the complete threat till now, because maybe there are new methods available?

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-12-26 15:17:53

Hello and good morning.
Thanks to the ver'y helpfull tips of speeder, I got into GTA V and already made my first steps in the game. I am currently still figuring out how the trainer works, but I guess I will find it out in the near future.
What I am wondering if someone on here play the game with a gamepad and can tell me which keys to use in the game?
Also, how does the auto aim work, I don't seam to be able to do that on the keyboard.
I am using sebs save file, so, do I still have to activate it first?
And, could someone upload the auto drive mod? I was downloading the latest build of the mod, but strangely, it doesnt work when I hit the J key.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-12-26 15:25:56

I'd be able to help you, but it would be a lot easier on skype.

2016-12-26 16:38:14

Hi.
Sure, just add mority4, and you will reach me.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-12-26 20:42:52

@seb2314:
You have skype? there's a few questions about the game and trainer, etc that I want to ask you.

devin

2016-12-27 08:20:01

Yeah, skype would be the better solution, I am
mority4
on there.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-12-27 16:06:36

@speeder what is your skype?

@simba alright

2016-12-27 19:49:44

Hi.
Ok, I dont get this, I installed the autodrive mod as it was stated in the readme, but it still doesnt work, does someone have an idea?
Greetings Moritz.

2016-12-27 21:56:29

@seb2314 my skype is devingut000. @symba chat me on skype and I'll try to help

devin

2016-12-28 11:02:18

Hi.
At Seb, I have just downloaded your recordings and documents zip file, thanks by the way, but I have a problem.
Some of the commands don't work, for example when I hit o and numbpad 2 for example, nothing happens. Do I need to hit the o key on the keyboard, or what do you mean?
Also, something seams wrong in the trainer, when I hit f3 to start, go to the first option which is main menu, and go down three times and hit numbpad 5 to turn on never wanted, it doesnt work and the cops are still coming after me.
Am I doing something wrong there?
Greetings Moritz.

2016-12-28 22:26:52

Hi.
Ok, I have two questions.
First one at seb, I have listened to some of your recordings and noticed something really small. When you use your mobile phone, you have completely different sounds from those which i have. Did you install a mod to do this or do I have a game which is not up to date.
Second one goes out to all, with speeders help I enabled the auto aim and set it to full. Strangely, when I hit the left trigger, I think it's called LB, my character doesnt zip twards an opponent, and also when I aim with the right stick nothing happens.
Can someone explain to me how auto aim really works and what I need to look out for?
Greetins Moritz.

2017-01-21 18:28:48

Hi guise, I tryed to download the Auto driver mod from the link pervighted in the first post, But it gives me an error regarding access is denied. Could someone please upload the mod somewhere else? Thanks

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-11-09 19:54:34

Are there any other mods that are interesting?
And how can I get a prostitude to me? Do I have to call one via the phone?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-11-09 20:12:26

wow, he is a gsf too? thaught i was the only one with the gsf flag

2017-11-09 20:15:05

for the prostitute thing, what I did was find the one that all the characters have saved in their contacts and just call her. Then I'd use the autodrive to go there. She automatically gets in the car when you do that, but the problem you'll have then is finding a quiet spot where things can happen, because nothing will until you do. If you're playing as michael teleporting home isn't such a good idea since A, the car will stand inside the house, and B, Amanda will probably see her :d

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-11-09 20:55:12

wow, he is a gsf too? thaught i was the only one with the gsf flag

2017-11-09 22:36:07

I've always, always wanted to try this game.  A couple of questions:
1.  Are the mods and the like that were talked about throughout this thread still available and valid?  Are there newer ones?
2.  Has the method by which mods/trainers are installed and used changed, or are the original instructions still valid?

2017-11-10 00:56:24

I can't get the Autodrive mod to work. I've pasted the files in like it says in the ReadMe, but when I'm in a car and press J nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-11-10 02:24:54

Get the latest update of the autodrive mod. Do you have the latest update of the scripthook thing as well? you need to update the scripthook thing each time a new version of GTA V is released.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2017-11-10 02:33:34

Ok, could someone please provide the links for the exact updated, correct things we need?  Thanks.

2017-11-10 02:40:13

How do I know if a new version of GTAV is out? I always see a new version of the Autodrive mod every day.