2016-12-29 18:48:58

@blindgamer, if you were banned it was most likely for a good reason. And the fact that you posted the third message now pleading Sam to unban you and are probably going to post more of them, I believe you haven't learned much. Christmas is over, try again next year. Or don't, because when you get banned you are banned unless you give us a good reason to change that, and you are giving us the opposite.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-12-29 18:59:55

Mayana wrote:

@blindgamer, if you were banned it was most likely for a good reason. And the fact that you posted the third message now pleading Sam to unban you and are probably going to post more of them, I believe you haven't learned much. Christmas is over, try again next year. Or don't, because when you get banned you are banned unless you give us a good reason to change that, and you are giving us the opposite.

Mayana, i know, that many times i tryied to do something without rules and i know that reason is my baning really good, but really want to play it again and i think, that giving another chance is really good for administration.
i've never vilation this rules!

2016-12-30 01:30:07

I'll pass it. If users can be unbanned for the love of Christmas, then the banned list would return 0 now.

2016-12-30 03:11:13

could you please explain to us how lifting your ban that was apparently deserved from what you did would help stw's administration?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-01-02 20:25:59

Hello all and sam! When you update the game?

Regards, Adil.

2017-01-02 21:02:46

@blindgamer hahahahahahahahaha you're the perfect example of why I've considered quitting Reading and Writing in these forums all together.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-01-10 15:27:15

hi. What can i do with mindthirst? it generally appears in water and now i try get to fishing village and i in the ocean so hm... i can drink too slow b cause my thirsty is getting faster than i drinking. Is it realistic? i don't thing so. i find one way to get of this virus, log off and log in after hour be cause if i logged in this virus don't disappear. Is this a bug or hm... simple way to eliminate players?

2017-01-10 16:05:06 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2017-01-10 16:05:47)

Avoid drinking too much from watery areas, simply. The only ways to get rid of this virus is drinking lots of clean water from your bag, or using antibiotics. I think 3 or 4 antibiotics will do the job, not sure if there's other ways though.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-01-10 18:10:38

@tomecki, don't ever drink with your hand, unless you are in a spring. Use cups, water bottles or pots. Now when you have mindthirst, your best bet would be to find some antibiotics, or keep drinking for a long while (nemember, not with your hand! Viruses can stack up, for some reason). It's sad you got so unlucky, and I  really hope that won't scare you from the game.

2017-01-10 21:12:40

About mindthirst. When i'm in spring for few minutes it's high probability to get this virus and newbies can't get antibiotic. Now i tried get to Fishing village but in ocean i have this virus so this is something problematic, be cause i don't know how to drink from pots.
BTW what can i get to fishing village? I know where is radiated city and as i know Village is south from it. Am i right?

2017-01-11 04:21:38

to drink from a pot or water bottle, if you are in the ocean, press alt+space on the pot or the water bottle, to fill it press space in the ocean or body of water. And yes, the fishing village is south of the city, you just have to go through the marsh.

2017-01-11 08:30:59

Hi.
I hope to get time to give the game a serious try again in the future. Is the server very stable or is there any lag?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-11 10:52:19

But south from the city is the ocean. Is it mean that i must use the boat and swim through it?

2017-01-11 12:11:22

@SLJ the server is stable as far as I think.
@Tomecki yes you must go with the boat in order to go to the village. But do not, ever, drink from a lake or an ocean, a spring is OK, but you better have at least 20 pots as a newbie to keep your thirst low.

2017-01-11 12:20:05

Ok, thanks so mush. Another question about out of character chat. In readme hotkey for this chat is "\" key but it doesn't work. What is the problem? Newbies can't use it or what?

2017-01-11 13:34:46

If the backslash key doesn't work try hitting shift+slash for out of character chat, newbies can do it. And yes you use the boat in the ocean south of the city, after a while you will arrive at the marsh, go to the south end of the marsh where you will find another ocean, boat south through the ocean to get to the village. My name on STW is KingZombie, and I am on the game a lot so if you or anyone have any questions I would be happy to help anyone out.

2017-01-11 16:21:52

Am i doing something wrong? All my ocean rides ends with thirsty virus, 50% of fishing in stream ends with thirsty virus. most of my time is waiting logged of for end this virus or drinking water. I'm sorry, but it's verry stupid. In readme zero info about it. Now i tried swim from marsh to the city but most of the time is pressing space to drink water. On start of the ride i had 880 water. Now in may be 60% i have 300 or 400 water. i tried play it for may be half an hour with this virus, but playing game titled "we drinking water all the time" is borring.

2017-01-11 18:47:21

hi
if you would like to know all answers about stw visit www.blackscreangaming.com/stw
@ slj, why don't you try out the game instead of asking questions? you said that you would like to try it out many times now so just try it out instead of asking if the server is stable or not. find it out

2017-01-11 20:52:33 (edited by Mayana 2017-01-11 20:54:00)

@tomecki, it's quite clear you are doing something wrong. You press space to use an item, if nun is selected, your hand will be used. You can press 3 to see what you have in your hands and what you selected. When you have enough pots, go to a place with water (ocean, stream, pond etc.). Open your inventory, select the pot in a hand, lets say left. Close your inventory and press 1(1 for left, 2 for right hand to select the pot (don't forget that step!). Fill the pot while in the water by pressing space, if you hear the drinking sound it means you are still using your hand or that you aren't in water. Once you get the message that all pots are filled, go outside the water and press space on the pot to drink from it.
To go to the village you will need to make a boat and a paddle. You use those by putting the boat in one hand and paddle in the other and pressing t, you will travel in the direction you are facing. I would advise you to learn more about the game first however, because it's a long way to the village.
Sito already posted a exelent link in his post, check it out. Allmost everything you need to know is either there or in the readme, but of corse you can also use the out of character chat in the game, a lot of players can help you out.

2017-01-12 00:39:09

Hi all,
@sito, the correct link is:
http://www.blackscreengaming.com/stw/index.php
Enjoy @tomeki

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-01-12 08:48:30

sito wrote:

hi
if you would like to know all answers about stw visit www.blackscreangaming.com/stw
@ slj, why don't you try out the game instead of asking questions? you said that you would like to try it out many times now so just try it out instead of asking if the server is stable or not. find it out

I'll try the game when I get more time. I'm currently busy trying to learn people who don't speak english to play Eurofly, I'm beta testing a few products and I have two jobs as well. So I don't have as much time for gaming as I wish. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-21 14:25:07

Hi,

I would have some suggestions and ideas for STW.
@Sam: I sent you an email a long time ago. If you didn't get it, I hope you will read this message:

You might have already heard about these suggestions, but...
There is really nothing to do in STW now, so it would be cool to have new things...
First: could you add motor boats, either an option to buy them from STW store or to build them from different parts in STW? (no, I don't mean the sailing boats)
You can just make it hard to obtain all the parts for the motor... And there could be a gasolin pump in the gas station or in some harbour...

Then, many many players want an option to design the shelter map.
There have been plenty of nice special shelters made by the admins in past weeks.
But this should be available for all the players, not only for the admins.

If you really want to make money with this game, you could add several items in the STW store which you could buy for your shelter... or chances to find them from some map areas...
like beds, chairs, tables, electronics etc, and different surfaces
Also, there should be a possibility to protect your shelter from attacks, especially if you spend some real money to design your shelter...

Also, could you restore back the option to build tree houses?
I know that it was a bug before that you could build tree houses by jumping in the air and dropping a plank, but actually we should have a chance to build them... If not by jumping in the air, then by some other method...
I wish we could still use blocks and weeds to make fences... If they form a problem with pk, then just disable them in the pk map...

It would be cool to have much more animals and plants
for example elephants, monkeys, parrots, leopards and anteaters in the rainforest
rhinos, lions, gnus, crocodiles, hippos, giraffes, hyenas in the savannah areas
and sealife in the oceans and a possibility to dive there, like different fish to catch (snappers, tunas, marlins), sting rays, eels, different sharks and shells, parrot fish, corals, crabs, starfish, urchins etc
and different palms, fruit trees, lians, ferns etc, and the fruits should be growing in the trees, like that bbig banana tree in the grassland area...
As the name says, this should be Survive the Wild, not Survive the PK.
The first thing which you will encounter in a jungle or rainforest should be some animal instead of another player.

And last thing, could you add some occupancies in the game, to earn money and to have something to do? like fishing, driving a boat, shopkeeper, farmer, or just an option to sell your findings in the stores in the fishing village and earn coins.

This is a long list, and I know it takes time to program them, but it would be cool to have atleast some of these things in STW. smile
It has been already a long time after the previous update (I think it was in June)
So STW really needs an update soon, and I hope it will contain more animals and plants.

2017-01-22 09:27:17

One more suggestion:
Could you add an option to change the items in  your inventory to stw points? If not for the full amount, then to the half amount of the points which is required to buy the item.
For example, if you have 200 paper, you get 100 stw points.

2017-01-22 19:55:57

Hi everyone i'm playing this game for first time and i don't know how to make the fishing pool or bow. I just know how to make arrows. Best regards, Karlitos.

2017-01-22 20:01:23

The admins have been creating private shelters for themselves in the past, but since people started to wanting modified shelters for them too, the admins did a generous favour. They are now building shelters and place them in a known place so that others can visit and enjoy the shelter, so I don't see the point about having an ability to modify your own shelter as you already enjoy one.
It's true, modifying shelters would be realistic as in a wild, but I'd still say it is unrequired.