2017-01-12 15:23:35

true enough.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-20 18:21:46

so nearly two weeks and no meaningful response from the staff, also while playing I got ripped off for 185 riln, it is gone, I bought a chicken pot pie from the bakery in Shadgard which cost 10 riln, I had 195 riln in hand, the other 10 is gone, I checked the ground, my inv, my utility belt where I normally keep it, it is gone, also I couldn't even eat the damn pot pie, I typed everything, its full name, parts of it, wow is all I've got to say. This game isn't worth anyone's time, seriously, if you see this thread and are considering to try Clok, don't, just do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on it, there are plenty of other good MUDs out there you can get on, the worst of which are better than Clok! Seriously, I've tried my best, I am never connecting to this pile of dog feces again. I gave it the old college try and it fought me tooth and nail the whole time, every step of the way.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-20 18:26:42

Did you ever think that maybe their was a thief online, you failed your perception check, so you got stolen from?  Did you have all your pouches and things closed?  Their are quite a few reasons why your riln might be gone besides the game screwed you ironcross.

2017-01-20 20:17:16

that's seriously wierd... lol , I mean you don't need a complex commands to type in, just eat pai is enough, or maybe try to look in the pod too, or maybe, maybe that just a pod  for making a pai, lol
about the rilns... well yeah maybe the thief did stole them

2017-01-20 20:21:53

its possible I guess but they were in my hand for 2 seconds and then I went to put the remainder in my belt again, still that's one of many many many issues I have with the game. Anyway, I don't want to draw this out, I'm done with it, and I won't post about it again.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-20 20:32:23

ah alright alright.
I don't got any   issue though lol

2017-01-21 01:30:23

Boy do I ever have issues with the game, my last several posts in this thread enumerate them.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-21 05:27:59

@post...whatever number it is, seriously, you have a reason to dislike it but please, don't start a threat. It doesn't mean no one has to dislike it the same as you do following your harsh statement. You can voice your opinion about the game but, seriously, telling people to not play it just because you don't like?
Also I admittedly forgot to mail clok staffs about the lag thingy, sorry bout that. Will do though.
I don't kow what happened but this kind of thievery nearly never happens on clok unless some idiotic thieves log in which doesn't happen often, nearly doesn't happen at all. And around these days I can confirm there's no player stealing thief around. The number of players are low, and I can say I know nearly all of them.
Eat pie works. An item usually has one keyword that triggers it, and you can use something to specify the item along with that trigger like if you have two pies on hand, you can type eat app pie, eat apple pie, eat plum pie, eat the heck ever pie and the keyword is pie. That's how it works.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-01-22 04:47:59

Threat? I have made no threat at all. The reason I tell people not to waste their time on it is because its a steaming pile of poo, not because I don't like it. I have been on MUDs I didn't like, however that I would recommend to others because it's just not my cup of tea. This is different, I wanted to give it the best chance I could, I played on it despite the insane lag. The point is its just crap. I could accept a thief came and stole the riln, however I find that unlikely due to the other issues I have encountered, I did try eat pie, it didn't work, do you know what works on this MUD? nothing! Not a dang thing works on it. It's enraging.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-22 09:15:03

That's what I consider insulting. So far I've seen so many who played it and quit. But seriously, eat pie? I've never heard of anyone having that problem. Have you really tried everything?
A steeming pile of poop? Man, you have the right to think. But don't let it out of your mouth buddy. This is a topic for anyone who give it a try to enjoy, and I'm not letting it down just by one single opinion from someone, tbh,  careless and impatient. Not that I didn't help, and not that no one did. If you don't like it so much then why bother? Please, you're going a little too far now.

Ps. Sorry if my post sounds harsh. Anyone can blame me whatever you want now. I'm enraged.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-01-22 17:04:12

and I'm enraged by their lackluster attitude, yes I did try everything, so I got ripped off then I couldn't even eat the food I bought. Steaming pile of poop is nice for what I really wanted to say but didn't because I don't want to get banned from here.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-23 01:49:54

I'm actually gonna try that item and see if the keyword is really in weird places. i remember there's a long stick fill with pork and vegies that the keyword is at "pork" instead of stick. May be it falls into that catigory again.
Yesterday my time,  I mailed the gms team. Now just have to wait and see.

2017-01-23 01:53:55

That's half my problem that you have to fight with the system to do anything. Honestly I would try to get into it despite the lag if you didn't have to fight the system like you do. I tried eat pie, eat pot pie, eat chicken pot pie eat chicken, etc. none of that worked. Plus I'm still miffed about my 185 riln just gone out of thin air. I'm tired of everything I type I get what? in return, like its unbelievably frustrating.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-23 03:00:45

I'm not going to post anymore about this game that I don't like.
Continues posting.
Heheheh.

2017-01-23 05:12:49

funny you can't eat it, jehahahah, try to look at it first maybe?

2017-01-23 05:26:11

I know I keep getting egged on.! I dunno if I looked at it or not, shouldn't really have to to eat it.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-02-02 11:18:04

At long last, it's time for an update, yo!
Today's update is a rather big one, and there are some tweaks and changes, all for the better. (or worse). I await feedback from you guys, as usual.

Changes include:
- web sounds are added and fixed
- channel sounds are changed so it doesn't loop annoyingly, and is less clunky mechanically crappy like the old one. Some loops and ambiance sounds are fixed and added along with this too.
- Some movement sounds are added. This includes standing, sitting in general. Stealth sound has been changed to fit the surroundings.
- fatigue sound is changed to be based on pitch instead of panning. I'm looking for some better sounds to replace for this one right now.
- fatigue is notified only when your energy is at winded or below. If you type fatigue and it throws back silence, be glad your energy is still alright.
- more profession sounds are in place now to enjoy. Choppers and loggers rejoice! Not everything yet though.
- riln handing, buying, selling, exchanging, and more general sounds are there now and more will come in the next update.

And very lastly, a big feature that will sure make you people rejoice even more, a really nice way to set up! You don't need to mess with the plugins and all that that much anymore! Details please read the read me.

I hope you enjoy it!

Here's the pack (without bundle):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qmbp9jsf4ur9wkn/clok.rar?dl=0

and here's mushclient, if you don't have mushclient or mush-z installed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ww1nkgzpj0yh … 4.exe?dl=0

If you get a message or a bunch of messages throwing plugin or path invalid, make sure you have the thing in the right plae (worlds/clok), and copy every plugins in the plugins folder to your mush plugins directory.

Now I'd better go smile somewhere else. I'm just too happy.:)

2017-04-25 05:51:50

Another update to the pack! Changelog is included in the zip file. New features include scripted autogrinding for some activities, and a way to allow autoidle to be turned off. More sounds are also added, and ambiance sounds are changed and toned down a little. Some random events also have sounds, as well as riding. Enjoy guys!
I might consider adding option to be able to turn off ambiance for those who don't like in the future.

2017-04-27 14:22:26

I would do that. If a pack has ambience, I always turn it off if possible.

2017-04-28 04:57:27

You can actually just delete the amb folder. It's not gonna break anything.

2017-06-13 12:06:57

hello.
anyone still playing around here? big_smile sounds so quiet  when I login.
anyways, I am still working for the guild's task. damn its hard tongue

2017-06-13 16:12:26

Don't focus too much on guild tasks unless you want guild points for your reasons. Some tasks can prove quite challenging even if it's skill level based.
I'm still around, probably not on by the time you were. I've been working on the pack constantly, and the new update is going to be out very soon.

2017-06-14 02:27:15

Hi! Would it be possible to get this in a .zip file instead of a .rar? I would prefer not to download a program that opens .rar files since they have always screwed up the way I extract things. If not, I will probably do it eventually, I'm just lazy and like the default windows extractor.

thanks,
Michael

2017-06-14 06:30:58

i'm here,many crafting system and skills,i'm a newbie,not good is large map.

2017-06-14 08:47:51

I'll have it be .zip then for next time, but that would require another update for the link. I'll talk to Jirato about it and see what comes up. May be we can have both .rar and .zip for anyone who want.
Spoiler: new update include: more sounds, a lot of improvements on hit sounds, steps and some combat stuff. Autohide is now a toggleable feature. If you want to autohide you can toggle it on. And more to come in the actual changelog.
Then again, even if I added scripted functions for you guys to use, I won't be responsible if anyone are caught abusing scrips using this pack. It's there to ease you, not to open your opportunity to abuse.