2017-01-12 18:03:50

Avast there me hearties garrr!
We has another new crew member to be assistin' with the news, so all you swobs better look lively and keep a weather eye on the front of site, since now Pitermach will be posting fun bits about ear hole insertable games athwart the bows!

Garrrrr!
Now begone with yee afore I makes yee walk the plank garrr!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-01-12 18:50:49

be gone, evil dweller of the sea, or I shallt thwart thee with the power of mine sword and mine magic! jokes aside, congrats pitermach.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-01-12 19:28:44

Congratulations pitermach. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-12 20:15:50

Thanks All!
Well, I'll try to make my news posts maybe somewhat interesting, probably not as amusing as what Dark writes but things should hopefully be informative and who knows there might be the occasional piece of pun nishment...

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-01-12 23:11:11

Pitermach,
Congratulations! I hope the selection of these two brave folks might lead to the shortening of their tag lines.
Phil
arays, objects, classes, I do them all, and they grow more powerful, and go forth and multiply, and the beasts brought fire and light to the darkness. -day after day, night after night, you can feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, as I am the great blastbay tool user and I sit there, punching lines of code onto the keyboard, and If you like the post, then please give it a thumbs up for our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be, since I don't check those very often, that we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye, the twins of Mammon quarrelled. Their warring plunged the world into a new darkness, and the beast abhorred the darkness. So it began to move swiftly, and with our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see, or neverl will see.

2017-01-12 23:53:29

Welcome Pitermach! Cyberelves? Cyberelves, I call you from your cupboard. You have two new masters! Pitermach and Slj! Now I'm warning you elves right now, and listen carefully because I'm not repeating myself. You? Obey? These? New? Masters! You are to follow any order they give you, no matter what, and if you do not, you will be whipped! Do I make myself clear?

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-01-13 01:42:44

hi. Ok hm my englsh isnt good but congrats petermach on beeing on the forum, and hi to dark who make me laugh. I@m not sure if englsh is primry language heer but i@l make' an efort too try. An'd al the best petermach sur.

2017-01-13 03:32:23

Congratulations!

2017-01-13 10:05:56

Now cyber elves, obey slender when he tells you to obey other people or else you will be whipped for not obeying me, then whipped for not obeying him, then whipped again for not obeying slj, and then whipped again for not obeying pittermach.

Oh forgett it! lets just have a general whip round anyway, it's probably less confusing in the long run big_smile.

It's great we now have more people helping out with news. We're considering others too, since we do get a lot of news these days.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)