2017-01-10 10:32:41

Yeah doods totally tubula new bit of gnarly news for ya today.

Because of the totally awesome number of new games released, and the fact that we've not yet found the right mutigen to create un waged mutant winjing staff members, we're appointing some new news posters to help let people know about all that is radical in the world of earhole insertable games.

First off, is long time member Slj, so expect to see some holy righteous news from him in the near future.
Cowabunga! and look out for more new news dudes appearing soon.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-01-10 16:36:53

awesome! Gratts mate

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-01-11 00:36:31

congrats slj.  We definitely need more news posters! big_smile

2017-01-11 13:03:52

On  a completely unrelated but still hilarious note, maybe we should make Edwardbeaver new news dude, part 2. Remember him?

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-01-11 15:22:52

Just, wow!  I wish I had seen that one when it came about, but owing to circumstances beyond my control and the exhaustion such circumstances left me with, I wasn't here.
It is perfectionally and altogether inherently safe beyond overshadowing doubtability that such materiality would under the course of normalized circumstancification produce an extencicated and otherwise immensive monumentalized and fantastical, concentrificated amount of amusability for the overall  membracy of our exceptionalized and well established forum, which may or may not with simultitude cause massive disturbtion in all activitizing and the organizabilitation of such both on and off this platform, which is diligented and dedicatedly concerned with the informatization of audiogamability for one and all.  As such, I, with humble respectability, kindly suggest such matters not in all serierity be pontificated upon, as they would, in fact, under previously and most importantaneously before mentioned circumstancification more than likely not be considerized or conversated amongst the moderationators and administrizers of here said establishment.  I, with all sinceriousness, do wish one and all who have been subjected to bellyquaking in resultiveness to this post a great day, hopefulistic that you will not judgmentize me too harshly for all above comentality.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-01-11 19:42:00

Thanks a lot guys. I'll do my best to post some news.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-12 01:22:09

And, with that, Slj surfs on in! Lol. And will ya look at that, we already have his first newspost!

2017-01-12 05:25:07

god damn you Nocturnus, or wait that might not be appropriate to say to a christian tongue
still, have a thumbs up for that, you probably made me Wake up my  parents  with my laugh.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-01-12 12:10:34

@LordLundin,
NO worries; I don't expect others to live by the same standards I do just because I do... I find that complete and utter nonsense.  I'm glad at any rate, that post got you laughing.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-01-13 03:34:36

Congrats SLJ.