2017-01-10 02:03:42

Hi all,
My name is David Pronto. I am a random software dev and I heard about this place from a relative who sometimes visits this website. He is blind. Aside from that, this is my first ever post, so hope you enjoy this little tool!
I recently released a new DDoS tool I'm calling monsterclaw. This tool has the ability to take down most websites on the internet today, with extremely powerful results. I'm releasing this here and a few other places to see if you guys would like more content like it from me in the future, and to get general feedback. Also be warned, could show as malware or whatevs, it's a DDoS tool after all. Download this tool

-- Removed by the admin. I do not see why we should trust new members posting hack tools that generate virus warnings. It might harm our users.  --

More info on the any audio network. Thanks for trying, and let me know what you think!

Thumbs up

2017-01-10 02:51:02

The link doesn't work.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up

2017-01-10 03:24:24

yo bro, just checked it's a sendspace link so should be good here. ya gotta click download after ya click the link.

Thumbs up

2017-01-10 05:37:50

Something to test the Raspberry Pi to see how much abuse Apache can take before the website explodes! Lol. And welcome to the forum.

Thumbs up

2017-01-10 13:42:45

Lol what does this thing do in particular?

Thumbs up

2017-01-10 16:02:36

This topic is closed and we removed the link. I (and the moderation team) do not see why we should trust new members posting hack tools that generate virus warnings. It might harm our users or others. Furthermore, the IP that posted this message is problematic in various IP databases.

2017-01-10 18:07:51

Just to add that I've run the tool in a sandbox and it wants to communicate with http://45.32.225.55:2917 . It didn't "attack" the IP address I supplied (on my own LAN, of course).

So the conclusion is that whatever this tool is, it's probably up to no good ...

Just myself, as usual.