2017-01-03 20:12:22

Hi everyone,

I recently struck up what I felt was a proper friendship with Lukas, and we started emailing each other. He was helping me get the hang of BGT, and the last email he sent me involved him asking for some files. He said he'd done so once before but I hadn't received that message. I responded readily as soon as I saw this one.

That was near the beginning of November and I haven't heard a peep from him since. I checked his profile the other day and saw that he was last active a month ago. I'm starting to get worried. If it was only a couple weeks of silence I'd just assume he was busy. But it's been two months and I've sent periodic emails with no answers forthcoming.

I know it's a stretch but I've honestly tried every other avenue I can think of and this is the last option left to me. Can anyone here tell me if he's okay at least? I don't want to know details, just that he hasn't died or some disaster hasn't overtaken him. I know that sounds dramatic but since he's not telling me anything I don't know what to think. You can send your answers via PM if you're more comfortable with that. In fact, that might be best all round. If I get an answer via PM I'll delete this topic.

2017-01-03 22:41:54

Hello.
What is his skype adress?
I know a Lucas but I do not know it is.
Send the skype adress via pm because is more good.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-01-04 03:40:44

I don't know his Skype or I'd have used it.

I literally have no means to reach him aside from his email or this forum. It's not something you ask when you've only been in frequent contact for six weeks or so.

2017-01-04 09:30:30 (edited by kianoosh 2017-01-04 09:30:55)

Hi, if you mean lucas brown, He seams very nice, I saw him chatting in a group about 1, 2, or three days a go.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-01-04 14:30:47

I meant the guy from the Czech Republic who just goes by Lukas on here and the BGT forum.

Sorry if I seem abrupt to anyone, I've just exhausted all the avenues I have and don't know what I could have done wrong for him to consistently not respond to my emails.

2017-01-04 16:35:16

Heh, I'll exchange skypes with someone within 5 minutes of knowing them, 6 weeks, I'd have given you the key to my house lol.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-04 20:42:05

I've always been a pretty cautious person online. I don't give out my Skype to someone I barely know and I don't pressure others to do the same. That's just my personal preference though.

2017-01-05 15:15:23

Hi to post 1 and all.
if you are talking about the lucas who moderates the forum yeah he doesn't seems to be right because he have mentioned in somewhere in this forum that he is in some problem which he cannot reveal.
at kianoosh no he is not lucas brown.
the lucas brown is the one who registered with the name audiogames.net.fan and then change it to his name
I am not confirm but I think so.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2017-01-06 09:54:00

Oh yeah the guy who  made shootfall or soundfall was it? Yeah I've spoken to him once or twice he seems quite alright. Send my regards.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-01-06 10:18:04

Weird... He hasn't responded to my messages and I'm sure I've done nothing terrible...

2017-01-06 15:50:09

hi ogomez
are you talking about the moderator lucas?
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2017-01-07 00:58:08

@Ishan: Yup, that's him.

2017-01-07 15:01:39

Hello.
I saw Lukas a few days ago and he seemed to be alright. I honestly have no idea why he did not respond to your messages, but he is fine.

2017-01-09 22:16:16

Thank you. I'm glad to hear it.

2017-03-04 03:22:15

It has now been four months since I last communicated with Lukas, and nearly two since I last sent him an email because I didn't want to bother him any more. I'm still worried, though. Please, if anyone can reach him, could they tell him I'm thinking of him and worried about him? I'd like to hear from him personally that he's okay and what's been going on, but if I get a message back privately from someone else, that's fine as well. It might be too sensitive for a public thread, so I'd rather it was pmed to me. Again, I don't want to give the wrong impression. I'm just a worried friend who has tried emails with no result and has no other way to reach the person they're concerned about.

2017-03-04 12:16:28

Hi.
He has posted here on the forum reasonly I think, so he is at leased alive. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-07 23:56:12

That's good to hear at least! I didn't check before posting again, which goes to show how much my worries can blind me sometimes.

2017-03-08 09:33:30

So, either he is not checking the off-topic room on the forum, or he just don't wanna reply for some reason.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen