2016-12-18 23:32:16

In case you haven't heard, there is a new update which adds a lot of new content you can read the notes on the appstore or go to the timecrest discussion forum.

2016-12-19 04:13:56

Jamie Pauls wrote a glowing review of Timecrest in AccessWorld here: http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw171204

In the interview, we mentioned that a blind user contacted us and was the reason we worked so hard to make Timecrest accessible. Thank you, brad, for emailing us. We have greatly enjoyed being a part of this community, thank you for starting this all.

Thanks kingzombie, we have launched a large update. We have the full update list here: https://forums.sneakycrab.com/forum/mai … atch-notes

But here are the changes specific to VoiceOver users:

NEW FEATURES
- Fast Mode: If you’ve completed the game before, you can get Ash to send messages faster. (This will not speed up timers when Ash is Busy)
- Suppress Ellipsis: For VoiceOver users, we’ve added a new setting that can convert ellipses into periods.

BUG FIXES
- VoiceOver: Fixed an issue where “no” always had an exclamation mark.

UNLOCK THE MEMORY ORACLE

How did magic first come to Alyncia, one thousand years ago?
Why does Elise avoid Princess Riley?
Why does A.C. love breakfast so much?
Why was Roger once considered a hero?
What did Princess Riley say to First Mage Ezra?

The Memory Oracle is a new magical artifact, unlockable by reaching Chapter 9, that can take the memories of your favorite characters and turn them into gripping short stories. These mini eBooks add 25,000 more words, featuring dramatic backstories, world building, and answers to burning mysteries for Ezra, A.C., Riley, Elise and Roger. Unlock them by playing through Timecrest and collecting Memory Remnants and Void Crystals.

We whipped up this feature as a fun way for you to learn more about the world and something fun for you to unlock and discover, while we continue to work every day on Timecrest 3.

2016-12-22 09:04:54

We were nominated for the AppleVis Golden Apples of 2016, for Best iOS Game and Developer of the Year!

http://www.applevis.com/blog/advocacy-a … pples-2016

Please vote for your favorite apps and games on their list. It doesn't have to be us, we just want to support their community like we want to support audiogames.net as well!

2016-12-25 00:21:27

We're delighted and humbled to have won Best iOS Game and had a joint win for Developer of the Year, AppleVis Golden Apples of 2016.

http://www.applevis.com/blog/advocacy-a … developers

Thank you so much for all of your support. Please keep sending us feedback and thoughts on Timecrest and we will keep making it better.

2016-12-26 16:36:22

played the game, and want to play it again. only thing is i think not having your gold reset when you play for the second time is a problem because i have 0 gold and 0 time chrystals, cannot buy more, so basicly cannot progress.
The game is fun, and have followed and intereact with the characters on twitter. kind of wanna know who runs the characters twitter accounts.

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2016-12-26 17:15:59

don't reset the gold or time crystals!

2016-12-26 18:06:32

Given how this topic goes, I really should get back and play this game again.:) I love it so far anyway.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-12-26 22:05:07

I have an idea, maybe if the player has over 150 gold, keep it, but if they have under that reset it.
Because it wouldn't be fair to the person with 150 gold to get (kind of a spoiler: two orbs) and the other person has to wait 3 days to get that many.
I think as a reward for beating the game you should get a few time crystals, not a lot though.

2017-01-09 06:34:43

You keep all Gold and Time Crystals and key items like Aura Potions when you start a new game. If you somehow lost your items between runs, please send a support email to us in the in-game settings menu, and they will work to restore your missing Gold.

Again, you are supposed to keep your Gold and Time Crystals between runs, and this is the behavior for most of our users. Please contact us if you are experiencing a bug.

2017-01-09 06:36:01

@mata Thank you for your feedback! We have a Memory Oracle feature with 25,000 words of new short stories you can unlock to learn a lot of mysteries in the game.

How did magic first come to Alyncia, one thousand years ago?
Why does Elise avoid Princess Riley?
Why does A.C. love breakfast so much?
Why was Roger once considered a hero?
What did Princess Riley say to First Mage Ezra?

2017-02-01 05:35:38

@potterspotter13, I wanted to check in and see how things were going with your game? You should never get stuck in the game. I wanted to make sure things were going all right for you.

2017-02-04 19:43:12

i wish there was an android version, my IPhone screwed up and i am switching to android sad but this game will be always my favorit

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-02-04 21:12:26

lol is there a  describtion for ash?, I just curious how's her looks like.
love this game  really!

2017-02-05 04:07:43

*coughs*. ash is free of being either male or female?
really messt up.
but then again. it's timecrest. i could pick on some of the plot twists for ever.

2017-02-05 04:14:11

oh rofl yeah, I thought he/she is a woman

2017-02-10 00:06:30 (edited by cowbunny 2017-02-10 00:07:30)

We designed Timecrest so that one of the impliciit choices is if you imagine Ash as a man or a woman. The story works both ways, and we wrote some scenes so they would have different meanings depending on what you imagined. Some things might seem friendly one way, and romantic in a different way.

We would love to have an Android version too. We are just 2 developers so we don't have time to build out a whole Android version right now, but it's something we hope to be able to do in the future if the game can grow large enough.

Amerikranian, what do you think of the plot twists? We still have a lot of story to tell and a lot more that wil make the story make more sense. We love to hear any feedback you have on the story.

We talked a bit about the gender thing on the AppleVis Podcast. You can find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC0uHDH9dQ

2017-05-19 07:55:01

Just wanted to jump in here and thank everyone from here who mentioned that we were nominated for the AppleVis App Hall of Fame!

https://applevis.com/blog/advocacy-appl … -hall-fame

Though voting hasn't quite ended yet (1 more day left!), we just wanted to thank the awesome community here and everywhere else that has supported us so much. We're still hard at work on Timecrest 3 and this is all very encouraging.

Please continue to give us feedback on Timecrest. We're working hard to make it better for everyone.