2016-12-16 14:05:20

Hi guys,

I used to be constantly logged into this site, but for  some reason, everytime I visit the site, I have to log back in. This is effecting when I visit  board posts, and I'm not getting email for new releases, and new posts because I'm visiting the boards when I'm not logged in.
Does anyone know how I can make it so I can remain logged in all the time like I was before? I don't want to have to log in everytime I visit audiogames.net.
Sorry, I know this is a weird question. lol Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-12-16 14:20:35

are you sure that the remember me checkbox is checked? this way the website will remember your credentials and log you on automatically.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-12-16 14:30:53

Hi there,

I don't see any remember me check box when I'm logging in. I've looked for it, but it's not there.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-12-16 15:16:36

hmmmm the checkbox is there for me. Probably it's the site acting weird, it does that to me from time to time, usually the user carma or the number of posts disappear completely but after one or two days the things get back to normal.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-12-16 16:45:25

I have had this issue despite the checkbox being checked, it takes sometimes 4 or 5 times for me to log in before the setting sticks and  stay logged in.

Also, I think this would more appropriately have fallen under site and forum feedback. Hey, but what do I know, I've placed threads incorrectly before, lol.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-12-16 17:32:02

No worries, I've moved the topic to site and forum feedback.