2016-12-05 01:38:22

So, I tend to make weird things in Goldwave when I get bored, and I had the idea to try to get other people to make weird and cool audio in turn and post it somewhere just for fun. I am using Any audio for this and my page can be found here.

So if you feel in the spirit to do this just link in what you made or where to find your stuff. If you post on Any Audio, it has to be an MP3 of no less than 50KB and mo more than I think 50 MB.

Let's see what comes of this, if anything.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-12-06 18:55:30

hmm, this is interesting. You're the first person on doing exactly something I would always do. Now, honestly I don't want to take away visitors to sam's any audio. But I use a platform similar to audioboom called yourlisten, wich is free and it has no limit on file size nore storage. Yay, sounds too good to be true, but let me tell ya that I have 1 year using this site for my ministry

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-12-08 03:49:34

My most complex audio work so far has been a little piece I did a few years ago... A "good ending" scene for the Technoshock game. It starts just after the hostages have been taken away by the helicopter, and the one final robot as been blown up. All characters are played by tts voices. Enjoy some craziness...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/606 … mplete.mp3

I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance, is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service---us.