2016-12-03 04:23:52

Hi,

This is primarily for those who use snus, as I am curious. I have gotten myself a couple tins of General Original, which I am liking. But I have come across one problem. Then I go to pack a lip, the stuff disintegrates in my fingers. Is there a way to avoid this, or is there a way to deal with the crumble?

2016-12-03 08:58:36

hi. I think you don't have the right tipe of tobacko, if you want to pack a lip then you need chewing tobacko. If it's like a very fine dust then it's taken insuflated through the nose. grab a pinch and without covering the other nostril inhale and slightly open your fingers.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-12-04 19:27:15

King gamer, I'd advise you to use portioned snus instead of loose snus. It's easier to pack into your upper lip, considering that you don't have to worry about Disintegrating tobacco. If you want to use loose snus, I'd advise you to get a snus portioning tool.
Mastodont, there is a difference between snus and chew.
Snus usually doesn't require spitting, it comes in either portions (usually made of a material similar to tea bags) or loose snus (unpackaged tobacco), and produces a lot less spit than chewing tobacco.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2016-12-04 19:28:54

Hmm. Yeah, I might consider buying a protioner, as I don't particularly care for portioned snus. Great when your a beginner or want something discrete, but it can get annoying at times considering I like to pack slightly larger lips.

2016-12-04 19:32:54

You can get one at www.icetool.com.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce