2016-11-07 22:46:56

Hi everyone.

Is there any free accessable IOS recorders I can use for anyaudio? If so, please let me know.

2016-11-15 08:34:24

Hi. I have not scene a free one, but any recorder that can connect to dropbox works for sure, I have tested this and you can see it on my page. I think dropvox is a really easy accessible app, however it costs about 2 dollars I believe. Once you buy it though, you can quickly link it to your dropbox account, record, then just use safari and when you click on the browse button to select your mp3 file, click more, add dropbox to the list, click on it, select the dropvox recording, fill in title description the check boxes etc, and click upload!

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-11-15 21:47:56

Without even downloading anything, you could use the built-in iOS voice memos app. When your done recording, select share, then open in dropbox, or more depending on if you do or don't have it in the list of services.
Then just upload it like you usually would by selecting dropbox in Safari after clicking browse.

If you search for "recorder", or "voice recorder" in the AppStore, your guarantied to find something that'll work, as long as it has a share button.

2016-12-02 09:09:24

This is true, but depending on the OP's version of IOS, this actually might not work. I recently discovered, much to my dismay, that IOS 7 doesn't actually have those sharing options. I discovered this while trying to guide a friend in the best way to save his recordings elsewhere, rather than having to transfer them via Itunes. After doing some digging, since he also required a free recording app that was also compatible with IOS 7, I found an app called Rev Voice Recorder. It has dictation features that most folks probably won't need, but they're optional, and, from what my friend told me, the rest of the app works well and is very accessible.

I say all of this in case this info is useful to someone, since not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to get the latest and greatest phones and software all the time. And, regardless, this Rev Recorder should work on any version of IOS. But if you do have a later version that supports sharing to Dropbox and other apps, then there's no reason why the built-in voice memos app shouldn't do the job just as well.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.