so here it is:
mohammadhosein2016 says bring animols! pleaseeeeee 6:04:20 AM, 9/29/2016
Naday says you're already here 6:04:34 AM, 9/29/2016

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-10-08 15:38:08

Sounds good, only a thing I'm not sure if it's possible to make, in all other cases I'm agree with you Kia.  Oh and yes, this is the text big_smile

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-10-08 18:08:35

What you are not sure possible to make?
The things That i said are all possible to make. Hard or easy, But they're possible to make.

---

2016-10-09 02:39:16

this bug needs to be fixed ASAP! so, i was in windy wolf forest, wolf valey, near the river bank and i've gone all north till the bank stops and i cant climb  down anymore. to the left of me is a wall, i type: /look zelda: he's in his shelter, chilling, i stop watching him, right as i stop, i'm in unknown area and i have  lost my dfc. i wouldn't mind if i was in unknown area and took some damage, but i payed for dfc with my own money. so i'd like it back, and i'd like for me to be moved. (username: octiross).

2016-10-09 05:02:19

I'd like also to have my dfc back, since I've faced the same bug, after I stoped looking at my friend I've fallen into my death and lost 1 dfc.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-10-09 07:12:36

I know Kia, but you also know something what shouldn't be said here..

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-10-09 09:14:00

hi all
about this looking bugg, sam is working hard to fix it. if you loos dfc's because of that bugg, just pm an admin and explain what happened. they will give you dfc's and will move you back to where you were before you fell.

2016-10-09 12:04:08

Ah kk luciana. I think You meant one of the suggestion is not possible to do, or something like this. Yes so all of them have bugs for the first time. But they would be fixed one by one I believe.

---

2016-10-10 07:52:38

Let me clearify somethings here:
First, in that chat the admin wasn't even talking to muhamad hosain, she was talking to me cause I thought I was stuck in unknown area and I told her in pm to move me, but it was not true, cause a client restart fixed it.
Second, admins are just normal players, a normal player but something adds to them some sort of responsability, I am not that kind of admins that pik up Sam's inventory and go walk around, and neither most of the admins are. Oh, about chat, chat is for everyone, it doesn't mean that I am an admin I would be arrogant and ignnore people like somebody said in the previous pages.
Admins are humans, players are humans, masters are humans and the developer is a human, but as I see, someboy thinks that admins and masters are holy creatures, no no, that is totally wrong.
About the looking bugs you can talk to any admin and they would restore your dfc, but if they get you lying about your thing that you lost or something, you would not be happy.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-12-02 06:28:05

hi,
Will survive the wild get an update?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2016-12-02 06:46:20

wow sort of forgot about this game

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-12-05 16:26:11

There will, it's not abandoned, i'm just more focused on redspot at the moment.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-12-11 16:24:21

For those who have not been on the game recently, or who might need "convincing" to play some more. The stw store has received a boost until christmas. The prices are the same, but in several cases, the quantities have changed. So, i'd say, check it out, and have fun playing...
Cheers

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2016-12-11 23:05:49

Yo fellows.
I might be bringing an old story back since I do not majorly read this topic, or actually all of Audiogames's topics due to my time and internet's limitational barriers. But I'd like to personally opine about shelter modifications.
First off, when a shelter is placed, a new map has been created. But the fact if we could have such modifications for our own shelters, it wouldn't be acceptable. At leest for now. I also like to have my own shelter modified like you too, but I would not agree on that since others will just come, do that and this, modify, and forget the point of the game as if they just enter to modify their shelters. Wooden shelter is supposed to be a normal map only, and modifying it was kind of, hehe, clever.
Myself I only need my shelter when the night's ambience comes tongue or a lot of noise start. Or rather talking with my friends. So if I was ever an admin, or will be, just in case, I would not have time to just modify my shelter and forget other things. I would better spend my time on building maps for others and try to make myself as being a normal player, I would not want anyone to think that I am an admin, so I must be holy, or sort of that matter. But since I am not, and will not even be, probably, should not have given this, but it came up as an example.
A map creation requires some of creativity and hardwork, that's why I preferably would spend time on building than shelter modifications.
Salutations: Aliraqi

2016-12-14 17:52:04

Looking bugs really deteriorate the mind. But just a tip, if you fell by some chance of looking and you've known how it happened, just try to not repeat it again, that if you realized how it worked.
Fixing them is not really easy, as they are not one neither two nor three.
Buehehehehe. Sorry but what's the different between an admin and a player. They are just humans. I've never seen a wolf admin nor a bear admin so we all, admins, players, masters, we all can do mistakes, and surely you should not be coming to say that you never insulted one before nor never said someone's English is really worse and made such jokes. That's rediculous.
Look at my English, and see how am I failing while trying to be eloquent, see my grammatical errors. Do you care? And even if you care I wouldn't. Because it is eventually not my native language, but also, this doesn't mean I don't understand an admin warning, there's always QTranslate or Google Translate's website that all can use if they are not native speakers, they have to make sure that the main warnings come in English and that's already known.
Sorry but even the most worsed English level owner of us, can talk, and not only that, we all even the ones who speak English more perfect, we still understand more than we could speak. So I would not accuse nor blame someone just cause their English is not fine, so they don't understand me. That became too old for now.
But I also would not laugh at someone's English, probably I did it, and I'll probably do it, you nknow when fun times come everything is expectable to happen.
Cordial greetings.

2016-12-23 15:35:43

Hi all, a script is preventing me to translate the game correctly, is it possible to fixe it?

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2016-12-24 14:10:12

I wil be able to help maybe, if I may know what exactly is that.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-12-26 13:45:23

Well some sentences are not showing correctly in french.

2016-12-27 23:37:53

Yes, we actually do have a Facebook group now. It's unofficial and unrelated to Sam, but it's a player's creation afterall.
It's baby and grows up still, and that's because of Skype, probably people don't really go there on Skype that much so I took a decision of to create a Facebook group related to STW.
Feel free to join, and I'll be confirming your request whenever I get onto Facebook.
And if you want to join our Skype group, message me or simply Amine here, Jimmy or Hamada. Anyone that you know. Normal users have the ability to add too.
Also do not forget to read the regulations in description. I'll probably pin up a post!
Easy from mobile page: https://m.facebook.com/groups/358880667810098
Otherwise just from main https://www.facebook.com/groups/358880667810098

2016-12-28 11:01:00

Hi
I told you to don't base on the spanish translation cause it is all mest up, you'd need to start yourself from the begining.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-12-28 16:07:58 (edited by blindgamer 2016-12-28 16:09:27)

Hello guys.Sam tupy, friend, if you are here, please answer me.I need to that you unban my ip address from stw and redspot please.I know, that many times i wanted something items, cheating, admin staf and etc etc etc, but i decided to play without this anoying stuf and please, game moderation, give me one chance for the lov of christmas.:)please sam, do it.

2016-12-28 18:51:08

Amine wrote:

Hi
I told you to don't base on the spanish translation cause it is all mest up, you'd need to start yourself from the begining.

Hi, the problem is that there is only the spanish lng on the language folder. There is nothing on the default one.

2016-12-29 10:29:31

I know, and that is why I told you you should start by yourself. Copy the text from the game, put them in a notepad text document, put after the original text an equal sign, then after it put the translated text. It might take you long I know, but it is possible.
BTW, we are working on a file for those who want to translate. Not sure when it will be done, maybe not so soon. Just putting the original text after it the equals sign, and what you gotta do is just place the translated text.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-12-29 18:11:14

At Sam_Tupy
Please, read my post and unban my ip address from your games stw and redspot please sam, i really wish to enjoy my self as player in this wonderful game!

2016-12-29 18:26:29

Sam_Tupy, my id is:
tfaZNNxMCH7bcBDmezUPH+LOCm0
please, please, please, please, please unban me for the lov of christmas