2016-11-29 18:09:41

high all how i can find city that i have to go in task15? thanks i am waiting for your answers

2016-11-29 20:20:19 (edited by bcs993 2016-11-29 20:21:49)

One more thing, I am having the bug people reported earlier when landing in mission 1.6 where it would give an error dialogue, but when I press okay nothing happens and I have no clue how to get past that. I've noticed people moving on to other missions, but I can't find any post with a solution. Surely I don't have to re-download the game in Slovak just to get passed that? Any help would be appreciated.
I do have the latest version.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2016-11-29 21:24:15

I have the latest version as well. I was on mission 0-4 and I was getting ready to land, but it was raining, so I had to keep circling the airport, then the game, just, hung. I had to close the game. It stopped responding. I'm not quite sure what happened or why it did that.

2016-11-29 22:11:27 (edited by Reza.jdp 2016-11-29 22:57:04)

hey guys,
there's a question for me here.
what should i do after landing in an airport? i mean, how to get to the parking position?
any clear helps will be appriciated, thank you!

Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on GitHub: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/

2016-11-29 22:35:20

I was wondering this as well.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-11-29 23:50:39

So I got through that mission finally, not sure how. It gave the error a few times and next time it landed, all I did was to try and look at the things on my profile.dat file, but before that I made a copy, obviously my changes rendered the file unusable so I simply pasted in the original file again, though I doubt that actually solved it, maybe it was just a lucky stroke or something.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

2016-11-29 23:56:18

@679, once you've landed a value would show if you press the letter K. This value would be around negative 800 if you are flying a category 1 aeroplane, so press K regularly to see how far the value goes up. I would suggest slowing the plane down round -400 or so, it is important that you time it so that you stop anywhere between the values of 0 and 100, not more or less than that or else it won't allow you to park. If by chance you made a mistake and stopped above 100, press control plus backspace to reverse the plane, then move back slowly until you reach a value below 100. I hope that helps.

Brendan
-----

2016-11-30 00:39:40

wow! thank you Brendan!
it was really helpful!

Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on GitHub: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/

2016-11-30 03:42:29

mastodont wrote:

@nightmare: you will know the position of the runway when you will hear a beep followed by the runway's name. start the plane and go with a speed of around 50 miles. you will hear them coming from the right or from the left. Hit ctrl followed by the arrow key corresponding to the direction of the sound and the plane will turn in that direction. Aftter you have turned completely take of normally.

Thank you. I successfully did that and took off.
Just some suggestions here. I think the weather needs to be tone down a bit, because it seems that it is always bad weather on certain airports where you need to land or take off.
I did cycle on an airport a few time because of bad weather, and finally the game just didn't respond.

2016-11-30 04:07:12

well. I still stuck on the way to rusia. I can't avoid ukrain

2016-11-30 06:52:18

Hey guys, does anyone know what that one beep indicates as you fly? There's this short beep that sounds from time to time during each flight. I'm not talking about the ones you can toggle on and off with alt-b or c, it's the very short one that beeps once in a while. Come to think of it, it would be nice to have a learn sounds menu option.

2016-11-30 07:10:32

I believe that is either major cities, or POI/s.

2016-11-30 07:17:50

oh okay, that makes sense. I just know that when it comes to major cities or airports, you can turn those off. They also make a constant beeping sound, as opposed to this once-in-a-while beep.
Thanks!

2016-11-30 08:34:15

Is there any key to manually input the number of passengers? Control W seems to be so random, I am at the mission to bring 55 passengers, and control W doesn't give me 55.

2016-11-30 09:12:39

No there is not a key to input passengers. You just need to probably off load and board until you get 55.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2016-11-30 09:38:47

Hello,
@grryfindore
there were some untranslated strings in game, new language pack should to fix them. About released fix, It should repair incorrect music playing, unavailability of options to check distances when plane is in storm and fix of early removing permission bug.
At coordinates, now I understand why you entered that numbers. Let me explayn It more before I will take you instructions how to write your coordinates.
I must fix my saying from previous post, because Earth has 180 lines, and 360 meridians. In latitude and longitude, there are 90 lines (from 0 to 90) on northern hemisphere, 90 lines (from 0 to -90) on southern hemisphere, 180 meridians (from 0 to 180) on eastern hemisphere and 180 meridians (from 0 to -180) on western hemisphere. In your geographic notation, you are representing with letters on which hemisphere given coordinates are. But in LatLon notation, this is not necessary, because all hemispheres are in range, western and southern hemisphere with negative, northern and eastern hemisphere with positive numbers.
That's only little explanation how this system works, now about notation. Latitude and longitude notation system with degrees have folloving format:
number(Lat).decimal part of number,number(Lon).decimal part of number
So first part is which line, second which meridian are coordinates for. You can calculate manually LatLon from your given coordinates, but in this case I can not give you instructions how to do It, but you can instead use for example this online tool:
http://www.earthpoint.us/Convert.aspx
enter to the position text field your coordinates, click on convert button and see result in table under actual, degrees LatLon. I received folloving:
19.0886111°, 072.8680556° 
after clearing It from spaces and special symbols and entering to Eurofly, I found myself in Bombaj, India. is this correct?
Hope this helps.
Greetings

Rastislav

2016-11-30 10:02:44

Rastislav,
Could you improve the weather feature a bit? Like someone suggested, to take the weather from a site when the computer is connected on the  Internet. It would be really nice, and the weather won't be so random

2016-11-30 10:42:09

Hello,
@boarding of passengers, It is right that there is no shortcut to board specific amount of passengers, but there is no task which requesting It. In which you are at this time?
@stefan_ilioaica, that is good idea, there are websites with api which can for free provide weather imformations based on gps coordinates, It has only one problem. Current at this time are people angry when is raining, and weather is changing every few minutes. From that title I can imagine comments, when theyr must wait for take off for hours. big_smile But I believe that we can solve this problem, for example by adding shortcut to change between random and real weather, what are your ideas?
Greetings

Rastislav

2016-11-30 11:03:04

Oh, yes, it sounds really awesome. I think this shortcut will make everyone happy

2016-11-30 11:09:02

hi! I have suggestions.
1 that idea is good to change between random and real weather.
2 add alphabetic codes to the simulator like the fsx.
3 I think it'd be awesome to add more passengers background sounds and more transmission backgrounds to the game. that'd make the sim more real.
4 it'd be awesome if we could see the time zone of a country in real time flights add 2 keys please to tell the time of the country we are flying from and the arrival country also.
thanks what is your idea guys

regards ***omid***

2016-11-30 13:42:39

i agree with all these comments a short cut key would be good for the weather, and also if the english translation of euro fly needs beta testers let me know and i will be more then glad to help.

2016-11-30 14:41:31 (edited by Orin 2016-11-30 14:52:20)

A shortcut key exists for the weather. W.
Edit: Oh, I didn't read the previous posts. A shortcut to change between real weather and random weather would be fantastic. I'd keep real weather on for most times, except when the location in question is storming for hours.
Also, another suggestion: If we must keep airport closings in, for tasks, please allow us to go to the closest airport and complete the mission. It is stupid having to reset if the destination airport closes.
Lastly, fix this very annoying landing game crashing bug. I'm getting up into the longer flights now and I don't like using Turbo. I only use Turbo when the game crashes when landing, or in the case of last night, it crashed when slowing down to land.

2016-11-30 16:20:48

high all how i can zvolen city in task 15 please help me and answer my quesstion

2016-11-30 16:33:54

hello excuse me how i can find zvolen city in task15? thanks

2016-11-30 16:36:08

Hello guys.. This game is really awesome.. So I'd just like to know will the airports be updated? I sent a list of the airports of my country to the
developer last week and I'm not sure if I sent them in the proper formate..
Alsso, I think I figured out a way to put more then two engines per plane..
Key one key to turn the engines on and another to turn them off. So for instance..
My plane has 4 engines so I'd press the on key 4 times and to turn them off I'd press the off key 4 times.. Thoughts?