2016-11-28 07:41:19

Yeah. I'd listen to the story mode in Japanese but, I don't know how to speak it, or, know it at all. I'd love to learn though. It would be an awesome language to learn. Especially because I love watching anime.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2016-11-28 16:58:13

Hi.
at dang yeah, I will first play it in english, than in japanese, se what I can pick up.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-11-29 02:26:25

@Simba: I'm guessing that you got the story mode installed then?

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-11-29 03:38:02

Umm, I have to check, I am totally not sure. If not, I will try and seek sighted assistance tomorrow and see what we can do about it.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-11-29 07:00:04

Alright. I do wish you good luck man. Story mode is pretty fun.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-11-29 14:55:53

Hey.
Ok, thanks, i will see, maybe we can have an online session ones if I get the chars down.
Greetings moritz.

2016-11-30 06:28:55

That's fine. I still gotta get the chars down as well so, no worries. I suck. Hahaha.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-11-30 06:54:27

samba if you want to get in some fights, we make battle lounges a few times a week, let me know your fighter id and ill add you.....and deng, if you worked out some rust, hit me up on twitter if you want to get in some games

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-11-30 07:19:25

I guess I'm down to play again. I just got my PC fixed a few weeks ago so that's why I haven't been playing much.
Long story short? I shipped my PC back from my sisters place in North Carolina, and i had to replace the CPU cooler, and the power supply, because that broke on the way here. Yep, it sucks.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-11-30 10:27:51

After getting a graphics card relatively recently, I purchased SFV and am looking to get started when I can.  Any of you have specific tips to get started?

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2016-11-30 10:38:26

If people are up for online sessions, Fridays are usually my best days between 1 and 6 PM Pacific time. Be willing to play with anybody who wants... maybe a teamtalk server or skype for pregame chatting.

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-11-30 10:51:51

@Sightless Kombat: Glad you want to try your hand at SFV. I'm really a bad teacher but, I can say that this game is a bit more simple than Ultra Street Fighter IV. Most combos are easier to pull off, and the game even feels slower. I'd tell you to try and learn the movesets of a few different characters. Try to do some of the trials for the characters. If you need help with that, I already said that I would post up a recording of me, doing some of the trials.
I think Street Fighter or Capcom has videos up on youtube that tells you the basics of each character, and how they should generally be played .
-----
@assault_freak: Skype or TT would be awesome, for chatting during SF sessions.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-11-30 16:37:49

Hi.
Yeah, skype would be quite good for pre game sessions, i agree. I firstly have to set up a fighter ID, than we will see how fast I get some of the characters down xD.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-11-30 17:32:47

Well, there's no necessary need to wait! Sometimes the best way to figure out what chars you want to get good with is just to play more experienced people to see how they play... but I have no idea how to go about inviting people, so someone else will have to do it to get us all in a lounge. lol
@sightless kombat, Deng hit the nail on the head. I wouldn't necessarily say this game is easier to learn than SF IV, but combos are definitely easier to pull off in this game, provided that you can hit your opponent in the first place. you'll also find that decent effective combos are usually no more than six hits with long ones clocking in at no more than 10 unless they go into super cancels. This game also requires much more precise button pressing than Killer Instinct or Mortal Kombat.

2016-11-30 18:59:16

Hi.
So, I still havent got the storie to work, but at leased I have the 16 characters played through, so, yea I guess, I will see why that storie mode doesnt want to unlock.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-11-30 21:11:00

I forget how i did it but, I think my brother helped me out. Kai did tell me that there was a graphic you had to click on from the steam window to either resume the download, or start it up. And, when i mean steam window, I mean the steam desktop client.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-11-30 23:59:50

Yeah, that's an odd problem... not sure what the possible solution could be. The ps4 version requires a simple download and it just loads. My problem is updating to the latest version of the game... it won't let me get past version 1.07 for some reason.

2016-12-01 08:33:53

O damn. That's right. I've not been home all day. I gotta update the game. hahaha.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-12-01 09:48:45 (edited by Razor49 2016-12-01 09:49:50)

@sightless You wrote that you bought a new Graphics Card? Is SF V very resource intensive? I'm thinking about buying it. And has someone a tipp for a new graphics Card?

2016-12-01 10:04:15

Honestly, Street Fighter V isn't as resource intensive, when compared to MKX. My PC currently has an Nvidia GForce GTX 750ti 2gig graphics card, and it runs both the mentioned games perfectly fine.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-12-01 11:43:46

Thanks for the info. I schould check the System requirements about ram. MKX is running with my APU fine. But I'm thinking about a Graphics Card. Is there a menu guide for SF V?

2016-12-01 15:11:13

Hi.
The interesting thing about this game is that the main menu talks when you select an item, for example when you hit the select button it says something like storie, versus, battle settings and so on.
Some of the menus have sub menus which you can access by hitting the right arrow. If there is a menu available, you will hear the click wich you will normaly here when navigating the menu..
If not, I think you here the click too, but another sound is also there, I am not sure if this is an error sound or what it is.

2016-12-01 23:36:10

Most of the menus do speak. I had a few random txt files that i made for some of the menus. I could zip them up, and post them up again, if you do want. I do remember posting them up a while ago though.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2016-12-22 00:47:06

Cool. thanks for these! Need to remember where the trials are and where he actually is on the character selection screen... lol

2016-12-22 02:47:14

Trials is just under challenge.
X on challenge, X again for character challenges, and then, akuma is all the way down on the bottom.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!