2016-11-17 17:00:31

@devinprater.
I finished the original odin sphere on ps2, that makes me a super blind? hahaha.
speaking seriously, if you haven't advanced yet, is because you don't know what the sounds means, probably. but i'm making a guide for both original and remaster verssions, hopefully it'll help out.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2016-11-17 17:09:17

Yes, that definitely makes you a superblind. I couldn't even imagine doing that. Gosh, maybe an audio tutorial, at least for the beginning and maybe first part after the tutorial would be good, because of sounds being so important.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-11-17 18:25:31

I kinda get a grasp of odin sphere at last, and loving it so far. is there anything else like this to play for ps2?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-11-17 19:32:17

Hi.
That game sounds quite need, might pick it up.
At Devin or Mata, what do I need to change in the emulator to play games on there? What about timing things like in the MLB games, are these possible with the lag?
What about memory stick emulation, does it use the harddrive that it is installed on or do I need to set up something else first?
Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-11-18 05:14:03

Just the video, nothing more. I'm uploading it on dropbox right now.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-11-18 05:16:28

Erm sorry for doubleposting, forgot mine's not standalone. Not sure if it even works.

2016-11-18 12:10:14

Please, just try it out. All you need is the PC and maybe a gamepad or game controller. I have an xBox one controller that works fine, even has vibration.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-11-18 16:19:29

I'm using it with no controllers at all, lol. my computers either right now or in the past are never well equipped for gaming purpose.

2016-11-18 17:35:10

Hi.
The Guitar hero games for ps2 are accessible as well. That requires a guitar though.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-11-18 18:38:21 (edited by brian.kurosawa 2016-11-18 18:40:04)

I used to play guitar hero encore rocks the 80s but it seems that Guitar hero 2 has some cool musics, like "Carry on way ward son (Kansas)". I have the 3 legend of rock aswell but i noticed some delay announcing when you miss any note.

2016-11-18 18:52:29

What do you mean by "having a guitar?"

2016-11-18 20:44:27

Hi.
At Mata, the guitar is sort of a different controler with a guitar layout. You need this and the other controlers which ´look like music instruments for games such as guitar hero, rockband and singstar, even though I guess that there is just the microphone available for this game.

2016-11-18 23:44:19 (edited by pulseman45 2016-11-19 05:10:57)

Hello everyone,
First I'd like to add a few fighting games to the list.
Arcana Heart 1, 2, and 2 Sugoi,
Hokuto no Ken,
Sengoku Basara X,
Melty Blood Actress Again,
Fate/Unlimited code,
The Rumble fish,
Bloody Roar 3 and 4,
And maybe the Naruto games, but I never played them.
On another note, I agree a guide for Odin sphere would be awesome, as I cannot go further than the tutorial either.
Also, I may try doing the Romancing Saga remake for the PS2, following a FAQ, but still I don't think it is very accessible. I'l still give it a try.

2016-11-19 09:21:08

I think I can record a tutorial for you guys if you want and I don't forget, for odin sphere.
And thank you pulseman. That was a lot of new stuff to download.

2016-11-19 16:32:48 (edited by pulseman45 2016-11-19 16:36:41)

I thought the games I was thinking about weren't very well known especially since most of them were only released in Japan, so I thought I would list them hear. But there are quite a bit more, especially from SNK playmore, from re-releases of Neo Geo games to King of Fighters XI and the King Of Fighters Maximum Impact series. I guess I could make a complete list if anyone is interested.
Also, does anyone know how to reduce the input delay on PCSX2 as much as possible? I have been told to disable vertical synchronization on my graphic card but it seems it didn't change anything.

2016-11-20 13:09:37

Hi.
Ok, that list is quite awesome, I on my part don't know all of those games, I heard of sengoku bassara X before, but I have never played it.
So, does someone mind telling me how to set up the ps2 emulator?

2016-11-20 16:09:43

Set the video card to gs-nul. There's something you can check and select there if I'm not mistaken. Then browse for a ps2 bios. I can upload the bios if anyone want. (I can't upload the emu because it's installed, not ported).

2016-11-20 19:56:52

@post 38: the naruto games are accessible if you just want to fight and stuff, however the story mode is 0 percent accessible because in most of the game it involves explorations and such.
for romancing saga, it's also not playable, cause the game has a free roaming adventure like most RPGS

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-11-20 20:05:36

Hi.
At Mata, if you could upload the bios, that would be ver'y kind of you.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-11-20 20:09:18 (edited by pulseman45 2016-11-20 20:11:44)

@Anif: Thank you.
For the Naruto games, note that there are utilities you can use to import a save file to your PCSX2 memory card, so if you want all the characters it can be a good solution. The one I am using is called MyMC, and it supports Max Drive saves (*.max) and another format I don't remember. No PSV support, though. Still you can go to GameFAQS to search a file and you could find what you want in most cases.

2016-11-20 21:02:18

@pulseman45:
I have a question: How can you use MyMC as a blind person? Can you explain how to set it up to import save files?

2016-11-20 21:48:06

hi all.
if you want something to have fun with, try the shin megami tensei: persona series, especially persona 4. note that this game is not fully playable, cause in certain times you have to explore the dungeons or towns.
however, the first few quarters of the game is pretty much playable, cause it involves less exploration, just cutscenes, making choices in conversations, and battles, just like a visual novel games.
another note, in the very beginning, after you get something from your room, you have to try to search a place to get out, but luckily it's doable swith some amounts of patience.
the part where the game becomes totally unplayable is after you go to a shopping district to buy items, you'll have to explore yukiko's castle to search her. in this part, you have to frequently see the map and the castle area is quite huge, so that's not doable for us.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-11-20 22:23:11

I find Naruto games playable for some reason. May be I'm just use to naruto games in general or something. But even if I'm use to megaman series, command mission is hellishly unplayable.
Here's the bios:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/az6 … s.rar?dl=1

2016-11-21 10:26:51 (edited by pulseman45 2016-11-21 10:28:02)

@Border1: It has been a while since I used MyMC the last time, but it is pretty simple. At the start MyMC will open a dialog box for you to find your PCSX2 memory card. Then a list of all the save files present on the card will appear, and there is an option to import one in a menu.
@Anif: Glad to know Persona 4 is playable, even though not totally.

2016-11-21 15:38:34

@pulseman45
Can you give a direct link to MyMC or upload it?