2016-11-15 01:03:25

The latest Tweets from LWorks
https://twitter.com/lworksgames
LWorks @LWorksGames
Super Egg Hunt 1.51
Oct 22, 2016
Super Egg Hunt 1.51 is now live.
fixes trophy issues, changes a couple sounds, updates BGT runtime.
http://l-works.net/seh.php

Oct 24, 2016
Super Egg Hunt 1.51 has been reuploaded to fix an issue with not all

number 1 trophies being counted. Sorry yall.

Oct 29, 2016
You can now download our games from one of three worldwide locations.

US, Europe, or Australia. Enjoy faster downloads

Oct 25, 2016
Sad to hear @DarkFlierProd isn't going to be developping Tomb Hunter

any further. The good news? It's been passed along to LWorks.

Super Egg Hunt 2.0
Oct 24, 2016
It's not out just yet. It will be a few months I imagine. It's goign

to take time to put together.
A possible change I might be making to boost mode. When boost mode is

active, you'd be able to grab eggs from slightly farther away.
for those who like to go walking all be it virtually. there are at

least five trophies based on how far you've walked in SEH 2.0
the Grid gets larger with more eggs each level.
Have started on Grid Runner. Collect eggs on an ever expanding grid.

Each level has more and more eggs."

Happy to say that Freeplay mode is now a thing. Not overly exciting,

but nice for those who just want to waste time hunting eggs.
Oct 7, 2016
We've given some thought to beautifying the Super Egg Hunt playing

field a bit with a stream and some other ambiances. Thoughts?
Oct 6, 2016
Hey teachers and educators. Super Egg Hunt 2.0 will be getting a

freeplay mode. Great to teach spacial concepts to students.
I've gotten a lot of requests to bring it to mobile platforms. It's

something I may explore in future.
Oct 6, 2016
We're still here. Work has been crazy for Liam. There's been very

little time to work on Lworks stuff. Sorry yall.

2016-11-15 01:27:45

Very interesting. I'm looking forward to this.

2016-11-15 03:01:21

Hi
it is a great news that liam erven is back with audiogames world.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-11-15 08:42:11

Thanks for the news. Super Egg Hunt is just not my kind of thing, but I might give it a try anyways.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-11-15 10:03:29

You might be surprised by how addictive it actually is, SLJ. :-) Games that are this simple in principle can prove really catchy in fact.

I do like Super Egg Hunt precisely for the reason that it's not just another board or card game, which often boast a simplistic and not very well thought out UI, but still it's a wonderful concept that just has not been seen in audiogames before or after. With all its different modes and trophies, it does actually have quite a lot of replay value.

You get two extremes with recent audiogames, you know, little board or card games on one hand, and either boring repetitive Bopit like arcade games or zombie themed first person shooters on the other.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to the major update. :-)

I'm not saying we don't need more RPG's or just story-driven FPS's in general, but just that this is a nice little refresher among the others.

Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2016-11-15 14:10:29

Well with games like crazy party and rhythm rage we've been seeing something of a new wave of more interesting, well put together  arcade titles recently, and it would make sense for Super Egghunt to fit into this sort of mould with it's trophies and unlockables and such.

I'll confess last time I played Super Egghunt my verdict was that it was a very well designed game that was a lot of fun, but not something I could see myself spending large amounts of time with so didn't buy the game, but it's possible I should give this another try.

Also, really glad to know Liam is back developing.

@Lukas, Before using phrases like "simple arcade games" give Crazy party at least a try. Anything with over 120 different minigames,a full on ccg style battle mode and multiplayer can't really have the word "simple" attached to it, even if the various minigames each in and of themselves is fairly streight forward.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-11-16 14:14:21

Wow, Dark, thanks a lot for pointing out how far Crazy Party has obviously evolved since I last tried it several months ago. I was pretty intrigued by the whole idea. Then, when I actually tried it, I only got several not exactly interesting mini games about catching animals, although I admit there were some interesting concepts introduced such as new paths opening in the base valley once you completed one game. Still, I would have to know there was more, or even how to access that more, to get interested again.

Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2016-11-16 20:07:17

@lucas: each world has it's own theme. So the valley will have lots of animal games, but completing that shoud unlock other worlds. Also, without going into too much detail here, there are even secret paths sometimes.

2016-11-17 03:23:21

I bought Super Egg Hunt recently and its fun! It's addictive and catchy. lots of game modes and trophies. Really enjoying it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-11-17 11:17:39

I've bought it recently as well, have unlocked all the mods, and waiting for the update with enthusiasm.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-11-17 18:05:44

I baught super egg hunt back in 2014, and I'm seriously looking forward for the 2 update. I've heard a sample of grid runner on blind bargains, and it seriously sounds interesting! also, its nice that Liam added a freeplay mode. For some odd reason, when I was at school in 2011 I imagined how a freeplay mode in Super egghunt should be like

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-11-18 15:18:35

Liam tweeted yesterday that many people want a pause function so he is planning on adding it.

2016-11-18 16:25:44

I hope the pause feature won't be used by cheaters, that's what used to happen. They could pause it, check the rams and such. It wasn't pretty.

2016-11-19 05:23:45

Thanks for the news, Phil. Please keep us up to date. since I'm not very active on twitter.

2016-11-20 01:14:02

I would like the chicken to pause every once in a while and lay an egg. I thought also we could have a mode like chicken coop where the board was clear, and you had to follow chickens around and wait for them to lay eggs. You also have to get clocks to keep it going, but also every once in a while, a chicken will lay an explosive egg that has a sound very subtly different than they normally have and if you hit it, it blows up and ends the game.

End racism
End division
Become united

2016-11-27 06:38:24

A pause feature would kinda defeat the purpose of the game IMO. But I suppose if enough people have requested it, and it becomes a thing, there's no rule saying that I have to use it. smile

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-11-28 11:35:25

I see how the pause feature might be a concern with cheaters, but I have to strongly disagree that it breaks the purpose of the game. There is nothing more annoying than when you are aiming for the number 1 score in chicken coop or basically any mode other than minute rush and your phone rings, or someone rings the doorbell, or your partner who is also blind needs to talk about something right now and not several minutes later, etc. You get the point.

Lukas

2016-11-28 19:23:54

I definitely get the point and genuinely hope that people use it for that reason, but in the past some cheaters admitted they cheated by pausing and fiddling with values. It's annoying because a lot of us just want to pause the game to tend to other things that need our attention, as you said.

2016-11-28 20:44:40

And besides, most cheaters now allow you to suspend a process, so it's not really clear how it helps with anything, anyway.

My suggestion to Liam here would be simply to allow cheaters, but to do so in a bona fide way that prevents scores from being submitted. That is certainly better than driving this sort of thing underground.

Just myself, as usual.

2016-11-29 10:17:03

Am planning on doing some backend work to make cheating harder. It'll also make cheaters more accountable.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2016-11-29 23:48:43

I will be glad if there is a pause feature for the reasons discussed above. If something needs your attention, but its not severe enough to take you out of continuing the game, or even say you have to go out to dinner and you have a game running and you don't want to forfeit a good score because of it...

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-05 04:10:05

Any news about this game?

2017-03-05 16:39:36

If you folks have been following Liam on Twitter, you'd have seen some audio of a new game in the works, brain station. It'll be explosive fun! And that was actually intended since there is a game called Bangman in it. It's gonna be a fun collection of games that you can play. Once the pc version is done, it'd actually be a pretty good mobile friendly game as well, especially if you don't have headphones around but want to play games on your phone. If it makes its way onto mobile, that would be cool. Anyway, after Brain station comes the work on Super Egg Hunt 2.0. after that, the long awaited Super Liam 2! There's a rough timeline.

2017-03-05 20:42:55

Well, I wish Liam was better at sharing things on the forum instead on Twitter.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-05 22:38:44

Hi
idem SLJ.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.