2016-11-08 19:41:29

Hello everyone!

As some of you have heard, we released a bit of a trailer for our upcoming mobile audio arcade game Sound Stomp. In retrospect, it was more of a teaser than it was a trailer and left a lot of people disappointed and wanting to hear more of the game.

That's why we put together a demo for you guys to listen to! You can find it here: https://soundcloud.com/user-20220615/so … o-demo-one

In this demo you will hear a string of sounds play which indicate to me what gestures I need to perform as well as which side of my screen I need to perform them on. When the string of sounds finish playing it's my turn to copy those gestures at rhythm with the beat. Once I fail three times in a row, I lose.

Sound Stomp is a completely free-to-play audio arcade game for mobile devices featuring call-and-response gameplay. Your objective is to match the sounds you hear to their appropriate gestures to achieve a high score. There are three types of gestures to perform: A tap, a hold and a swipe.

If you're interested in becoming a beta tester, please complete the following form: http://eepurl.com/cey7if

Please note that this is still a work in progress and some elements and features will be changed before our final release. As always please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll be glad to address them!

2016-11-09 01:34:03

Will there be different types of levels and such? It sounds quite good so far. As in, different sounds or will these sounds be the only ones?

2016-11-09 09:01:37

Hi.
Thanks for the gameplay. Sounds interesting so far.
Can you tell us more about the games features if it have any? Gamecenter support? Unlockables, more levels? Difficulty levels? I look forward to hear more about this.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-11-09 18:20:41

Hey folks!

There will be a few different difficulty levels which change the pace of the game, ranging from easy to hard. We've yet to decide on what the changes will be for each of these, but they aren't set in stone. Most likely we will be changing the rate at which strings increase in length or the tempo. We're aiming for three different difficulties on release.

Unfortunately we're growing more limited on time and development capabilities as the year goes on, so Gamecenter will not be a feature. Unlockables is something I am going to be looking into, since the possibility of unlocking different sound types to play with is exciting to me but may not make it in, not into the initial release anyway! We may be able to add it into an additional update down the road though.

2016-11-09 20:19:01

Hello.
I was subscribing but I do not receive un email with confirmation.
Help please with this.
And I have a question:
This game is for android or iphone?

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2016-11-09 23:42:14

Hey Dragos,

Sorry that our mailing list isn't working for you! The confirmation email may have landed in your spam folder so you may want to double check there. If it's not there then feel free to send us your full name and email at sound [email protected] or over a personal message we can sign you up manually.

We plan on releasing Sound Stomp on both Android and iOS devices

2016-11-10 18:35:00 (edited by Angel 2016-11-10 18:44:51)

Hello.
It is super.
I have android but I need to give me the apk file because my samsung galaxy s advanced is old and bad.
I have android 4.1.2.
This is a problem or not?
And my email is:
[email protected]
Feel free all to send me emails.
And the last question:
Can play with talkback one?
I can not disable or suspend talkback because my voice is romanian and my phone in english.

2016-11-10 19:46:01

We still need to do some testing to see what older versions of Android we can support, but we'll definitely try to support back to your version if we can!

As for TalkBack we found that it interferes with the way our controls work on Android, but we're going to support playing with TalkBack on no matter how difficult since we realize how necessary it is for people to use their phones.

I'll add you to our playtest list manually and you should receive updates on Sound Stomp when we they become available. Thank you for your interest!

2016-11-10 20:02:34

Hello.
Thanks.
I have this phone, a iphone 3gs with ios 4.1 and another phone with a version of android.
I do not know.
And this game now is in magazin play a beta?
Sorry for my english.

2016-11-11 19:30:15

No problem, but what is it you mean? I think your question might have got lost in translation!

2016-11-11 20:31:25

Can I download this game from magazin play?
And what android is minim to play?

2016-11-11 21:26:29

When it is released you should be able to, yes! Unfortunately we're still unsure what the minimum android requirements are to play and we may not know for some time, or possibly not until after release since we don't have the resources to test different versions.

2016-11-12 17:49:56

Hello.
Give me the apk file and I will test on android 5, 6, 4.4, 4.1.2 and more versions.
I want to help you.

2016-11-13 18:24:59

Testing on all those versions would be a huge help! Once we have a finalized .apk for testing you'll definitely be the first to get it

2016-11-13 19:00:39

O realy thanks.
My mum has a samsung galaxy s6 edge plus and I will test on it.

2017-05-18 19:20:12

Hi.
Is this game stil developed?
I did not get an email for beta testing list.
Now I have all versions of android from 4.1.2 and to 7.0 but I am missing 4.3 and 5.0

2017-05-19 07:01:19

I wonder if this would work on my fire tablet, lol, I side loaded the google services APKs on there as well as google play and the like, so I can get whatever on there I need Now I just need to root it. You actually don't have to support play with talkback on because if set up, pressing both volume keys simultaneously will disable it, and doing the same will toggle it back on. I don't know what version of talkback that was added in, but its been there for a while. Voice view on the fire tab isn't as easy to disable, you can turn it off with the same shortcut that worked to turn it on, the holding two fingers on the power screen or the setup screen, but for me, I can't do it that way since that turns off my home detection that this app called Launcher hijack uses so I can run nova launcher on it. Must roooooooot... must roooooooooooooooooot. I'm determined to make this tablet MINE, no matter what Amazon wants. Like, Xposed framework too baby, it might not handle Franco Kernel though.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-05-19 13:05:31

Hi.
I had a phone with 4.1.2 and on that you can not disable it with this.
You need some touch gestures.
I will buy an amazon fire for 50 dolars because that is good for school.
What is the prices in uk money?
Sorry for the offtopic question.