2016-10-31 12:00:47

Hello all,

I just checked the GL site and in the coming days there's new game coming, train simulator. It will be their first shareware product as they really wants to get support for their future projects and I believe every fan of their games, especially fantastic Shadow line should be ready for something good, I hope!

The price will be around 3000 yens so it's not really that expensive. There's information it will start selling in november so for sure in few days / weeks.
I'll inform you about the details when there will be something more and Ian, if you read this you should be ready to add this one to the wonderfull JGT plugin. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-10-31 12:45:27

Nice, two train sims in the works! One by NA Soft and the other by GL, waiting forward to play both, please provide us with new information about the game once you get any.

2016-10-31 13:42:07

Hi riod
actually there are three
one from nathen tech
one from NA soft
and one from GL.
nice
I will try both of the free train sims.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-10-31 14:44:19

There are actually four!
Anyone here played hachamde train or whatever that thing is called from mm? Well it'l be  great to add another one to the list I am looking forward to this! Wondering if it'll be in English eventually? I haven't tried jgt even after all this time yet, I should one day try it.

2016-10-31 18:12:09

There's also Mission B if we were to talk about the released train sims, but the projects I cited are both under development, and what I meant in post 2 is to show how two games from the same genre are developed at the same time big_smile

2016-10-31 22:37:17

Hi.
Well, regarding the nathan tech train sim, it is just a little sound board and not a fully fledged simulator, so we have TubeSim, currently in the works and the new one from galaxy labratory.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-11-01 10:44:44

Ahoy all

I love anything/everything to do with trains/cars and generaly anything that's a simulator to put it briefly. and I'm excited to have so many upcoming titles for me to get my hands on, but rather aggravated on the time they are coming out at. I.E the train sim from galaxy laboratory and the translation of Eurofly.
Both are coming out at or near the time of my exams. sad

at simba, agreed about nathontech's train simulator its nothing but a soundboard and I have no clue how it is based on the london tubes,which it claims to be.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2016-11-14 00:50:00

Hello. What is the status of the train sim from GL?

2016-11-14 00:58:56

Funny that you'd post something about that, The game is already on the Audio Game archive

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.