2016-10-30 01:08:36

hello folks
As promised in the general games discussion a little while back, I now bring you this years Nathan Tech release...
Trick or Eat!
In this fun filled side-scrolling game you have 3 minutes to collect as many sweets as humanely possible. but its not that simple!
While you rome this map, so do creatures from the hoards of hell itself!
These creatures, who wish sweets were there own, will run about the map, grabbing up and eating the sweets if they can before you get to them.
Don't worry though, Jonny is angry, and Jonny has a gun, if you're quick, you can gun them down before they know what's hit them!
I hope you all enjoy this game, and have a wonderful halloween.
Oh, one other thing, Trick or Eat also has a, slight primitive, but still fully functioning, online scoreboard!
To play, simply go to the following page!
http://www.nathantech.net/products/game … /index.php
Thanks so much!

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-10-30 04:56:34

Oh, that's a fun little game. Got 36 on my first try. My score is posted as well. Thanks a lot for a little awesome spooky and funny game like this.

2016-10-30 08:58:25

Hope that's gonna be an awesome game, downloading it now!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-10-30 09:51:47

Hi dardar(Nathan)
I have some question
does some prompt like score will spoke by a screenreader?
why I don't here panning in my left?
the game lags in my machine why it is so?
Thanks
ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-10-30 10:03:54

I got a 500 internal server error when trying to download it.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-10-30 11:41:29

the game is nice, got a score of 970 on my first try and now I can't beat it rofl.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-10-30 12:08:11

yes!
i can not wait to play this game.
i will download it now.
thanx

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2016-10-30 12:48:21

hi there
First of all, @ishan dami.
The score is spoken by a screen reader yes.
Window eyes, jaws and NVDA are supported.
If you are using a different screen reader, try unloading it and then let TTS sapi do the work.
AS far as I know, the game shouldn't lag, and that could be  an issue on your end.
@connor142
I just checked, and the game is still fully downloadable. Maybe try again?

Thanks for all the nice comments and I'm glad I could bring you some fun!

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-10-30 15:08:22

Hi.
Well, not to be offensive on that one, but this game is not my kind of bier, and I will tell you why.
The storie is way to childish for my taste, some demon grabbing sweets off a boy and strooning them around the streets so he and his undead minions have a chance to eat them? no thanks, not with me.
Also, the gameplay feels like it has been used for far to many games, just running from left to right to pick up sweets, well, becomes quite boring after some time for me.
In adition, the shotgun doesn't feel like a shotgun to me, just like a weapon which is not fully finished because you can just spam the space key and it will fire like a semmy automatic weapon which has  aditionally  unlimited ammo, also something I would change in the game, makes it more challanging for those who play the game, if zombie killing even gives you points.
So, these are my thoughts on the game, please keep in mind that as stated above, this is just my oppinion of the game and you might have a different view of that.
Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-30 18:10:40

Hi,
I think I've found a few bugs.
When loading the game I heard a voice laughing, but even though it was in the center, I couldn't shoot it.
I think sometimes there are ghost sweets that can't seem to be picked up, i ended up going past them.
I could be wrong though.

2016-10-30 18:12:07

Hi.
Nice small game, but I find it pretty borring the way the game works. Unlimited amo makes it quite easy. But nice game anyway.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-30 20:27:56

One of the things I noticed is that the game installs in the blackjack folder which is weird I thought it should have its own folder.
You can't select where it goes either.
This in itself finebut all documentation is over ridden and so hmmm.
I agree its a simple game but on par for this time of year I guess.

2016-10-31 06:57:19

Hi nathen!
agreed with arron and SLJ
but I like this game anyway.
I want to suggest one thing
have you played kringle crash?
it reminds that how many seconds have left.
you can add the reminder like this "10 seconds remaining"
and so on.
you can add some difficulty level if you wish.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-10-31 08:32:55

Hi.
I forgot to mention something: The shortcut to the readme doesn't seem to work from the start menu for some reason. It says missing shortcut.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen