2016-10-29 00:04:34

@Dark, Just curious, do you plan on closing this topic at some point? Or are you still leaving it open for discussions?

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

Thumbs up

2016-10-29 13:16:56

@Slender, We do try here to  follow the principle of freedom of speech as much as possible, so i tend to only close topics when there's a really! good reason, eg, a humungus flame war. Closing topics is sort of the nuclear option.

As long as people remain reasonable I'll keep this topic open, though I might have to close it in the future for a very different reason if some newbies happen to mistake it for the actual name change requests topic, though I've tried to rename and restick topics so as to avoid that happening as much as possible.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-08-09 03:01:02

Can you change my name from Swagtastic to Prisn? I sincerely regretted picking such a dumb name. I'd much rather seperate light.

Thumbs up

2017-08-09 07:05:55

@Swagtastic please post your request in this topic, which is the proper place. Your post is needed for the public audit, as explained there.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-08-09 17:20:00

Moderation!

for sake of saving everyone's confusion I will close this topic since this topic has been retired and is just here as Sebby said as a matter of public record, and

This topic sebby mentioned, which is also sticky at the top of this part of the forum is the correct one for name change requests.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)