2016-10-25 04:42:17

Well, read the topic, than you will see that a translation is in the works, and no, the installer is in slovak, but self explanatory.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-25 05:09:23 (edited by ke7zum 2016-10-25 05:10:16)

Hello to all. I'd love to try out for the voices  ATC script. I am an amateur radio operator in real life and have an interest in this stuff. Let me know what I need to do.

thanks.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2016-10-25 08:32:12

Hello all. I am from Slovakia.
Regarding Eurofly, as far as I know, yes, you can have real time flights and the flights would last as long as they do in real life. You can either accomplish tasks, or fly anywhere you like around the world.
The developer and translator team are stil working on English translation. They are looking for some native speakers (from the U.S.A, U.K. or Australia) who would be willing to help and check the translation and make corrections if necessary.
If you would like to help, please feel free to contact me.

2016-10-25 08:34:11

Hi.
at ke7zum, In post 8 of this threat, you will find two scripts, one for the flight atendants and one for the ATC controlers.
Before you start recording, make sure that all files are already in the folders they need to be in, makes it easier for the translaters of the project, you can check the file layout when you install the game.
If you are finished, just upload it to dropbox and post the link here.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-10-25 08:46:54

Hello. Yes, there is a way to lower the music.
F12 - music on/off.
Shift+F12 - raise volume.
Ctrl+F12 - lower volume.
Hope that helps.

simba wrote:

Hi.
Is there actualy a way to lower the music when you scrol about the GPS map because I almost can't hear what my screen reader is saying.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-10-25 09:54:05

Man oh man. I really wanna play this so bad, but I can't understand anything that is spoken in the game.

2016-10-25 11:03:56

Don't worry, we'll work on translation. There is a topic about this, that We need a helper of english native speaker for corection, because English is not my native language

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-10-25 11:39:07

Hello.
I installed the game.
I'm just interested, how long the first mission lasts?
I started my first mission, using some cesna plane which the computer automatically selected.
It seems that it's endless, it never tells me that I should lower the altitude down to 100 to land, just when I select an airport.
And if I land, it says that landing is successful, but I don't know how to find the parking position for the plane.
Could someone help with those 2 problems?

2016-10-25 12:32:22

OK.
Try check by a letter K, when You land a number from 1 to 100, this is a parking position.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-10-25 13:24:37

Hi. Does someone managed to fly the planes? I would like to learn how to take of and landing. I would like to try it.

2016-10-25 13:42:38

I'm flying a plane.
I just have a question, does a mission have it's estimated duration or do I choose where I'll land?

2016-10-25 15:15:55

Hi.
At mayana, yep, that helped quite a lot, thanks for that.
Something other came to mind, when I was browsing the map, some questions came to my mind.
1: What GPS database does the game use, or which catographic software was used to create the maps, they are freaking detaile.
2: What do those bings and bongs mean that are playing sometimes?
3: Who in the name of the great galaxy chose that stupid music for Germany and Austria? Why has every other cuntry the normal game soundtrack and Germany and Austria have that shitty folk music track? Couldnt you have chosen something more awesome for that, Ramstein for example?
Greetings Moritz.

2016-10-25 16:31:03

hello all, i am from Slovakia too. as for music, as far as i know, the music is chosen so, because of the copyright. the authors didnt wanted to include any copyrighted music. only the ones, which can be freely distributed, but correct me, if i am wrong.
as for missions. this game is generally an passenger transportation thing. deliver the people from point x to point y. you have target destinations, in later stages, countries where you cant fly over them, or you have to on the other hand fly over some, etc. the time varies, as its in real time, but when you reach the turbo speed, its much shorter, but not-so-realistic.
as for maps. all the geographic sources and informations, are from the site called geonames.org
have a nice one.
M.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2016-10-25 17:52:42

i am going to be recording all of the captain phrases later on and i am from the u k so have an authentic british accent for this job! where would i send my completed recordings? i shall name them compt 1 etc as in the script would the person in charge of the translation sorry, forgot who it was, be ok if i do this?

2016-10-25 18:35:22 (edited by Dakonna 2016-10-25 18:41:30)

@simba ahahaha that would be awesome, and how about Krautschedl for austria, that'd be even better because there's nothing better to at times to listen to than some good old austro pop! smile
I live in austria, however I am from an irish family so I can correct the translations you've made. just drop them in a pm and I'll take a look.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-10-25 19:26:15

Hi.
xD or let's take E A V for austria, would also be kind of cool.
The thing I am wondering is, why do these cuntrys have another soundtrack, not the standard one that all other  cuntrys seem to have?

2016-10-25 19:31:37

Well, I believe,  before making any voice recordings, the phrases must be translated to English, it would also be nice to have them checked by someone who is native speaker if possible and then approved by the developer.

2016-10-25 20:41:47

Hello,
this is annoucement for all speakers, that have created or plan to create voice recordings, please send your work to the dewelopers team, for example to me at mail:
[email protected]
You can also post It here, but mail is controlled oftener that this topic, so I can download data before you will remove them. Best recordings will be included in general language path, others should be awailable at extensions download page  of this game. I will post soon checked texts for towers and stewardess, I have sended them to people who wrote me, now waiting for answer. But after posting there will no need to renew already existing recordings, in real life you can hear possibly incorrect english too from towers or stewardess, so It will ok.

About realtime fly, game has included gps informations about locations of some airports, high amount is in Europe, other states have minimally airport in main city. Speed is absolute real, so for example if your will go from Bratislava - Slovakia to the Peking - China for example, by speed 100 km per hour, your are starting soo long journey. big_smile
Because of duration of some flights, which can be long for example 10 hours, there is option called turbo, which is especially designed for this type of fliing, when you dont have all of the day for Eurofly.

And the geographic data are really from geonames, but edited by our own software to concrete some parts of the map, and make game possible to play offline.

Greetings

Rastislav

2016-10-25 21:48:40

Has anyone managed to tune to correct frequencies? It feels weird not hearing the radio. F I guess tells me the frequency I'm currently tuned to, but how do I find the correct one and tune to it?
I've figured out that the first menu option is "About Eurofly", and I'm not sure if it tells you about the game or the company you work for to provide some perspective.
After that I guess it is tasks/missions. Pressing enter on this immediately throws you into the first mission.
The third option is free flight where you can fly anywhere, but the fourth menu option is important for selecting that, which is the map. Reading the documentation translated with Google Translate, gTranslate translates it to "Manual View", which I'm not sure is entirely correct.
Without selecting a location on the map first, my observations tell me that the default location is some airport in Aphrica for Free Flight mode.
When you start mission mode for the first time, what does Sapi say? Since it just throws you in expecting you to know what to do, how do you get your current objective/objectives?
I may have gotten the two menu options mixed up, as the second menu option just selects a plain for you; the third option allows you to choose your plain. I am guessing I only have category 1 available to me right now.

2016-10-25 22:02:33

I'd be happy to translate some things, help with text and audio.
I enjoy flight sims.

2016-10-26 03:44:34

Hi.

to answer our question about frequency of the radio. first, press f then it will let you know the frequency. for example, 132.5. so, press alt f. then type the frequency, after success the radio announce the clearance codeor something. then press alt t to enter the code then done. that's what I know. detail wil be in the translated version

2016-10-26 06:47:09

Well, I figured out what my issue is and why I've gotten black boxes four times lol.
Unfortunately, the transponder key of alt-T conflicts with the VoiceOver script for telling the time. Is there a way to turn that off while in a VM for the purposes of being able to hit alt-T?

2016-10-26 07:13:04

Hello there. I don't know anything other than english, so do you just need me to record the prompts? I'm a bit confused? SorryI'm half asleep here.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2016-10-26 09:31:49

Then you might want to read the relevant messages later, when you're more awake. :-)
But yeah, that's basically it. The translation guys have written the scripts they need recorded with as many different native speaker voices as possible. Not much more than that has to be done on your part, really.

Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2016-10-26 12:43:00

Hey people.
How do I know if the mission is accomplished in eurofly?
I land the plane at shurani airport, so it's the first mission with cesna. I can't find parking place, and it doesn't say that mission is complete etc.
I know at which position I have to park the plane, but I can't find it.
Is it the reason why it doesn't say mission completed?