2016-10-24 10:48:32

Hi all. Great game. I am waiting the English translate. Does someone has an idea how to fly with those aircrafts? I all the time have this.

Prícina havárie: Vysoký sklon

2016-10-24 10:49:15

hmm. sadly this game is like the real flight. but I can't even understand what the controller said. even I did set the frequency correct

2016-10-24 10:50:14

I'm looking for the translated version as well. Even the partial one would be ok....

2016-10-24 11:31:15

Hi Simba,

You are definitely welcome to record a tower voice, we currently have less in English than in the original Slovack version. As for inaccuracies, yeah, they are definitely there. The game is realistic to a point but there re some things that are simplified or not quite accurate (like every plane, from the C172 to a A380 having 2 engines)

Regarding releasing the translation, there's currently a serious bug that crashes the game if you try to start the second mission which may be related to the translation. I'm in contact with Stefan about this, but if it is indeed translation related I'd rather not release it yet. Once that's sorted out, I'll look into it

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2016-10-24 11:56:50

Hello,
Príčina havárie: Vysoký sklon
means, that you have too high vertical angle in taking off process. It should be max 19 degrees if I remember right.
Best regards.

2016-10-24 12:00:10

How do you people even get to accelerate? I hear a bounch of sounds that indicate I am outside the plane. What are the controls? and how do I start the plane and stuff?

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2016-10-24 12:05:03

How to adjust the vertical angle?

2016-10-24 14:01:19

Hi.
At Peter, ok, I will get to it as soon as possible.
Do you actualy mind if I change some stuff around?
For example when you should contact the tower when you are 2 killometres out and request a landing, can I do it like this?
SK 737, contact aproach on final inbound?

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-24 14:54:50

Does someone can help me learning how to take off and land? I would like so much to play it.

2016-10-24 15:02:41

Hi Bogdan,
you can controll vertical angle of your plane by up and down arrow keys. By pressing t key, the game will speak to you actual vertical angle. Someone asked here how to accelerate, it can be maked by home key, end key to lower speed. But first you should to turn on left and right engines, keys page up and page down, turn off brake by b key, close doors by ctrl+r, turn on flaps by ctrl+f and tank fuel by ctrl+shift+e to full. This is only part, there are also other thinks that should be doned before taking off, game is so realistic. Any audio demo in english language will be appreciated.

2016-10-24 15:14:19

so what is the idea of this game what sorts of missions do you have to do?

2016-10-24 15:15:20

By the way, I am from deweloping team of this game. We are working on translation to the english, to bring you playable version so far. We have already translated keystrokes, parts of manual and as I see now some people did also voice recordings. It will good, if these people will send theyr work to our team, we want to release a language pack and this will make our work faster. But what we need too is some native english speaker, best from UK or USA, who knows good english language and can correct our texts. If is there someone who wants to do It, please contact me at:
[email protected]
and we can conclude detayls.
Thanks for your help, we love this project and want to bring It to the world.

2016-10-24 15:22:59 (edited by Rastislav Kish 2016-10-24 15:25:16)

Hi again,
how to take off and land, It is so hard question, especially in this game. It will best, if someone record a short english tutorial. As I already sayd, It is very realistic game, so many detayls as amount of passengers, amount of fuel or type of plane can change thinks like for example taking off speed or landing speed, because of the plane's weight. It can not be descrybed in one post.

2016-10-24 15:35:32

hi. what can I say is this game is a fun sim. ruther then zerosight. well. Well still waiting the translated version. But, my question is how to know that we are at the right track to take off?

2016-10-24 15:37:48

Hmm, idea of the game, I think that It can be classified as an education game. Base of It is in real gps maps. So in mode manual map browsing, you can enter real gps coordinates, and you will be moved to the according location as in the mobile navigation. But here you can move cursor around, explore the world and find out many amazing geographic things. Next there is free fly and mission mode, in where you are pilot of the plane in Eurofly company. In missions you are traveling from point a to point b, for example from Košice to Bratislava, biggest cities in Slovakia. But also from one country to other, starting in real airport and ending in real airport. There can be situation, in which from some reason you can not for example fly cross some country, you must find other way and explore map by this. As you see It is soo complex, so It is not too easy to set genre for It.

2016-10-24 16:33:56

@pitermach well. I createt an english tower for the translation. The link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yr05ajyjcz0h … .zip?dl=1. These are just recordings without anny sound modifications. If you want mee to doo that as well, just tell mee and i will reupload a new file.

2016-10-24 16:51:24

my language is English and that's the language I use a lot.
and does this game use NVDA screen reader?

2016-10-24 18:18:20

Greetings to you all. I just stumbled across this new upcoming flight simulator game, and I am enjoying what I hear thus far. I was wondering if you would allow another ATC voice acter? I know a lot about aircraft, ATC and the like, and I have already looked at the scripts and am willing to help act in any way I can. If you would wish this, either pm me, or respond. Thank you.

2016-10-24 19:51:41

Hello.
Here you go, I just finished my voice pack for the ATC controler, if there is something wrong or I have to re record something, please tell me and I will correct the mistake.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5jtonzqlzn04 … n.zip?dl=0
Greetings Moritz.

2016-10-24 20:22:08

does the game use sapi 5?

2016-10-24 20:36:45

Hi.
At nick, as far as I found out, some output is narated, but some parts of the program, for example the GPS map, is put out by sapi or NVDA, you can change that somewhere, but please don't ask me how, I didn't even manage to start a flight till now xD.

2016-10-24 21:14:47

Wow. This game sounds much cooler than I thought at the beginning. I look so much forward to see an english version of the game. Keep up the fantastic job.
Regarding your voice packs: Why not just send them private to the developers? smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-24 23:42:11

Hi, I wonder if you can have real time flights? Like maybe I want to fly from Houston Texas  to Austin Texas, or maybe Austin Texas to Atlanta Georgia. Not just from country to country. And the flight would last as long as it does in real life? Just like in the sighted flight simulators such as the Microsoft one, and others?

2016-10-24 23:50:46

Hi.
Is there actualy a way to lower the music when you scrol about the GPS map because I almost can't hear what my screen reader is saying.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-10-25 00:30:35

is the installer for the game in English?
I do not want to download the game still because if I play the game anyway, the menus would be spoken in Slovak but I don't speak in Slovak.
is there a way I can be able to play this game in English?
Slovak is a language that's hard to understand because this game only has 2 languages.
how can I play this game in English?