2016-10-23 23:00:23

Hello, me again. So I'm on the 25th floor! Yay! But I'm having issues. One, I can't figure out how to open these chests. They're locked and I have no thieves to pick the locks and I have no keys. Does this mean I went all that way to not be able to finish the game? Second, corpseweb spiders... They keep ambushing me. Is there a way to beat them quickly? Thanks in advance.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-10-29 23:06:59

The chests are only so you can probably get extra equipment inside, you don't need to open then to win the game.

2016-11-11 01:35:41

Yeah entombed is good. I on'ly have the demo but i'd love anyone to get me the full game. I find it good but i want more adventures. If anyone could help i'l be greatful and at least show people i'm thankfull and i apresiate it for when people help me with something i always make anyone no that i care and how happy i am.

2016-11-12 23:30:57

I would also love it if someone got me entombed, but that is not usualy the way the world works