2016-10-23 12:34:49

Hi every one
some moth ago eurofly has been released.
It is a flight simulator, where you are a pilot which have to perform a missions in order to get the best range from student to inspector and obviously the best planes.
This game contains real airports from the world and real planes.
You can perform flight missions or make a free flight, you can read the map.
This game contains alot of fun sounds and it is a good pleasure for this people who likes flights and wants to be a pilot.
This game is in two langages Slovakian and Check.
It isnt translate to english, but if you knows these languages you can try to translate this game to english.

But if you dont know this you can also try to play this game.
Some dialogues like missions descriptions can be translated because it is writen in txt file.
This game is in slovakian I know, but I think that you should know that there is somethink fine and I hope that this game will be fully translated to another languages.
If some one wants to try to play this game or read any game documentation by translating it there is a web page of this project
http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?na … amp;pid=23
And here is a download link.
http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?na … amp;lid=45
If some one wants to play I will try to record a short demo in which i will explain how to start.

2016-10-23 12:52:10

Sounds like fun. I hope someone can eventually translate it.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2016-10-23 12:55:20

Yes it is a fun game I woll record a shord demo how to pla7y this game and I think that you will have a good fun by trying to play that game.

2016-10-23 13:46:46

Downloading it. Don't know how i'll handle this thing, cause i don't know these languages, but let's try! Poor passengers:D They'll die for sure for the first take offs.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2016-10-23 14:07:10

waiting for someone to translate this game

2016-10-23 14:18:48

Actually there was an English translation in the works, but I'm not sure how it's going, the translaters still are looking for voice actors.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-10-23 14:22:13

Hi!
I don't Slovakian much but I can try to translate as much of the game, as I am able to.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-10-23 14:39:33 (edited by pitermach 2016-10-23 16:38:18)

Since the cat is out of the bag, yes, we (a few friends plus myself) are working on a translation. It's going rather well. The interface is fully translated, and most VoiceOvers have been recorded. What remains to be done is the documentation, the mission briefings, and we still need more voice actors. The game supports as many voices as you want for flight controllers and flight attendants. If you'd like to become one,
here's the flight attendant script
And here's the airtraffic controller script
We have 4 towers so far (the original game has 8) and no flight attendants so help in this regard will definitely be appreciated.

The game is definitely fun and worth playing, especially because it uses real-world maps so you get to learn a lot about geography while playing, which the game tests you with in the missions. Once the translation is complete, it will be available on the official Eurofly website.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2016-10-23 14:55:34

I can doo the translation to spanish, then we can s, well, submitt to the spanish community.o

73 Wj3u

2016-10-23 17:39:48

Game is so great!

2016-10-23 17:41:47

Hi.
The game sounds really awesome. So, how many countries are on the map? I can't wait to check this out when it has been translated into english.
Regarding translations, what about releasing a text version first, and then people can join as voiceovers if they find the game worth it? Just a suggestion.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-23 19:42:12

Hmm. When was this game released?
I like the sound of it. In tutorial 4 on the site, was he in America? I know i heard American flight control before taking off.
Can you actually beat the game? What is the highest rank you can get in this EuroFLy company, where all plains including category three are all available?

2016-10-23 20:02:07

I'm not downloading the game because the game is not in English.
if it was, I would be able to understand what the Voices are saying.

2016-10-23 20:05:14

Nick, you shoud learn Slovac or Spanish if I translate it.

73 Wj3u

2016-10-23 20:11:49

sounds like fun, but I'll have to wait until the game is fully translated.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-10-23 20:35:05

Game was released in jun 2016, the highest optainable rank is captain, zou will be able to create new mission sets while optaining it

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-10-23 20:43:54

A real shame that I won't get to play this till the translation is done... I'd love to voiceact for this but my mic quallity is so bad, and my voice hasn't fully changed yet, that I can't.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-10-23 20:49:11

The game is fantastic. I play this game long time. And I am at level 6 in mission mode. I dont know slovak but I can understand this game because I am from croatia. King regards, Karlitos

2016-10-23 21:51:31

As far as mic quality is concerned, you don't have to worry about that too much, since most Voices will be coming over a radio and/or an intercom speaker, so they will have a lot of processing on them which will get rid of most frequencies. From the recordings we have so far, you can't tell who's using a behringer, a blue yety or a cheep logitec USB mic, they sound very similar after processing.

Regarding a text version, the game isn't fully self voicing. The only things that have a VoiceOver is the main menu which is translated, the various airtraffic towers, the flight attendents, and a few airplane messages like pull up or turbulance warnings which are pre-recorded files using a TTS (Alex in the translated version). The rest of the game, such as most status information or place names, is spoken using a screen reader (either JAWS, NVDA, Winmonitor or SAPI).

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2016-10-23 22:12:27

I have a question for Karlitos.. Im from Serbia, but i can not understand anythink... but that is not enough to play game...

2016-10-23 22:16:22

Well, I'd say add a clipboard option for those of us who want to play now haha, so we can use QTranslate or something...
I'm also thinking, why not release what is currently translated now, interface etc, because the game allows anybody to create attendants/towers/etc.

2016-10-23 23:12:45

Hi milos send me a private message on my email [email protected] and I will explain you how to play a game. regards, Karlitos

2016-10-23 23:32:30 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2016-10-24 00:05:27)

Hi.
One question to the translators for the english version of the game, do you guys still need ATC controlers, because if you want, I can help recording some lines.
Edit: I have checked the script for the towers and already noticed one big mistake.
When you leave an air space and the tower hands you off to another airspace, you don't change the squac code, the procedure goes like this.
SK 737, contact london tower on 1 1 3 decimal 7 5 over, for example, the decimal can also be translated  to point, but when you are flying with standard ICAO ATC, you always have decimal. you receive the squac or scorc code from the controler during your IFR or VFR clearance so the pilot can enter the 4 digid number into the TPX system.
The squac code is an aircraft identification code and is displayed on the controlers aircraft pannel together with the radar echo of the plane,
When a radar beam hits the transponder, it sends the code, and the altitude of the plane, when you are flying with IFR rules, other infos are also transmitted, for example the flight and tail number of the aircraft.
The transponder works in the LDB, limited data block, where it just sends out it's flight number and altitude, but for example when you work in the FDB block, it also sends out flight plan, speed AGL and position. information
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-24 08:07:14

I wish we had the English version. I really don't even know what the menu choices are. I really wanna play this. I've always wanted an actual realistic flight simulator. So thanks so much to the people in Slovakia for making such a wonderful and awesome project.

2016-10-24 08:26:52

man. I don't know what i'm doing. I don't know how to accelerate