2016-10-18 16:39:07

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help?   I am trying to find a pair of high quality stereo ear buds, but the style has to be like what comes with the apple I phones.

I have tried the in ear canal sets and I find them to uncomfortable. The price is not an issue, the main factor is the sound quality and the design of the ear buds.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2016-10-21 05:43:14

I would be interested in some recommendations as well. Since my cat destroyed my Apple earbuds, I've been struggling to find any that will fit in my ears and not make me want to scream in frustration when they either fall out every half second or make my ears hurt enough so that I can't enjoy whatever game I want to play on my IPhone.

On a related note, why is it harder to plug standard headphones into the jack on an IPhone? It seems like earbuds plug in just fine, but I have a set of really good headphones that I would like to use, and they won't plug in no matter what I try. Then again, I'm not trying to jam the plug into my phone too hard, either, because I don't feel like replacing it. It makes no sense, because they both contain standard 3.5MM jacks, so what's the deal?

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-10-21 08:53:25

I really like my new pair of symphonized nrg 3.0 earbuds for $25 from amazon. Really solid quality here, and it has a built-in mic and 3-button remote like the apple earpods. You do have to push the earbuds pretty far into your ears, but that is also a good thing since it deadens a good 70 to 80% of noise, so you won't be interrupted when listening to things.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-10-21 10:06:01

Anything by skullcandy is on my list of items I shop for when it comes to earbuds; some of their models can be a bit pricy but are well worth the sound and the extra ear mold sizes that come along with them.  My titans survived 2 years of brutal treatment and finally hit the curb, which made me a bit sad as titans are no longer produced, but their 50-50 are actually quite nice as well, and even the lower end models aren't bad when it comes to sound quality, though there is a slight difference in volume.
To briefly conclude, if you purchase cheaper, you may be getting something a little quieter, though if you're concerned about your ears and you should be, that doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2016-10-21 14:50:13

If your looking for something cheep, but high quality none the less, try the apple EarPods witch are the ones you got with your phone like you said. However, don't try to buy these things in local stores, apple included, because the price is much, much higher. On Amazon/eBay, you can actually get these for about $7.

2016-10-22 00:13:26

Shure Se-215 have a great tone, plus sound isolation.  However, they cost about 100 bucks, but I use them on stage as in-ear monitors and I can definitely say they do their job plus one.    They also have a behind-the-ear wiring setup so you won't accidentally rip the earbuds out of your ears if you accidentally tug on the wire a bit.

A cheaper solution that I use are the JVCin ear headphones,   I've always liked them.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel