hi?
that's correct,  I agree absolutely!
but still i am waiting for new update
cause i don't like play with this version, with bugs
it's my choice right
at  last I hope next update will be amazing
take care,

2016-10-19 14:03:07

Yup, I also fully agree. I'm also waiting for a new Swamp update.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-10-19 16:19:40

I'd like to address a few points made by post 1751:
Firstly, this is a message to the anti-complaint crowd. Do you guys realize how selfish that is to not only the people with a differing opinion from yours, but to the developer himself? Not enough time to weed through a couple pages of negativity on a forum topic? I guess by that logic what you're saying is Aprone would rather us all just abandon Swamp without a trace, leaving him to scratch his head and go "Hmm. Where did all my players go? None of them told me anything was wrong... so I'm guessing my game was fit for them... so where... did they go? Or wait a second... what if they just didn't care enough to tell me the problem?" Yes, that's right folks. Complaining, means, that, players, care. If someone is willing to spend enough time laying out their issues instead of just walking away and flipping the virtual bird and doing something else, it's quite obvious they still love the game, care for Aprone, and are actually giving him suggestions on how to fix his work. "But some of them are so rude!" Yes, they are. That's inexcusable. However, not everyone is in a calm, nice person mindset when voicing complaints. However, fixing that is like trying to tell every driver on the road that they must be nice and friendly to their fellow drivers and kindly wait their turn at every turn. "But these blind people are so entitled! They expect Aprone to conform to their opinions then? I guess entitlement is caring?" Nope, it's not. But a community is made of individual people. The way a community driven issue works is that everyone who wants to can put in their opinion. It is then the leader's job to "weed through several pages of negativity" as it was put, and consider what most of the community as a whole wants. Of course, there will be some entitlement in there, again, the cars on the road thing. But for the most part, if everyone shares or most people shares some opinion about what should be done, it might actually for a split second in some dimension of some universe just possibly could be possible, that that set of complaints is the reason they don't all just hop on a game that something is preventing them from enjoying as much as they once did, and pay pay pay.
  Plus, it's not all the community just being entitled anyway. Aprone hasn't posted here in 2 months or more. Perhaps there is another place I could go to get Swamp progress updates, -- ya know, communication from the developer, if so I'd like to know where that is.
And then, there's the "he has a life argument". Sorry, but I can't tell my teachers that I just flat out didn't do their homework because I got a job at the market and the end of my shift was 10 Pm. No, this game is not homework, it's something he runs out of the kindness of his heart. However, remember the payment thing you talked about? Yeah, that's our money coming out of our or our parents' pockets, the same money that is earned through a balance of work, family, and what we want to do. If the excuse that Aprone could not manage Swamp properly, which means addressing the concerns of his caring, paying customers, is "he has a life", then maybe there is a balance issue; though I'd imagine, Aprone being a responsible working adult, that he would've planned out time to work on his projects and maintain them all?
    But if he doesn't have time to maintain Swamp right now, then yes, everyone still has the right to voice their concerns. That way, when Aprone releases his update, of course unless he gets discouraged by caring players voicing their concerns that is, everyone will be able to get on and see that at least one of the community's concerns has been dealt with, and they'll keep coming back and paying because they know that Aprone cares.
  So no Swampers, let's not play dumb, okay? Let's continue to try and make the game we love a more enjoyable experience, and showing its developer that we haven't given up on him yet.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-10-20 15:32:11

Hi guise.
I have a question. This game has lots of great sfxs. I want to ask for permission. Can we use them in our projects?
Thanks. Please answer me this is really importent.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-10-21 10:28:13

Cool if Aprone could make a guide on how to write these maps for Swamp. I opened 1 of the Swamp maps in notepad, but I don't know what all these random numbers mean, so if Aprone could make a map guide that would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-10-22 06:41:07

Anyone know if there's a star wars mod anywhere for this? Would be pretty sweet to kill zombies with a lightsaber or the fource or a blaster lol.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2016-10-22 15:56:24

I guess not, but I think it would be cool. I love the Star Wars movies and so I also enjoy the sounds, especially from the force, the lightsaber and the blasters.
Cool if we could create our own Swamp weapons, then I would create a lightsaber or a blaster lol.

2016-10-23 21:16:36

Does anyone have a map maker for swamp I would like to make a campaign map just to see if I can.

2016-11-01 07:53:09

hi guys. I have a problem with swamp. I died in a mission, and since then, I can't log into my account. I get this error. Log-in Failed.  Your IE settings are not allowing Swamp to securely connect to the server for log-in.  In Internet Explorer, open Internet Options.  Go to the Advanced tab and select Reset to return Internet Explorer to its default settings.  This should allow Swamp to connect properly. I did reset the settings more than once, restarted the pc, and lot of other things. nothing works. I am now stuck out of the game.

2016-11-01 09:21:55

JWoodill21, send me an email and I'll try to figure out what is wrong with your account.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-11-01 14:55:01

Hi
I was a little disappointed that there was no event yesterday for Halloween Swamp.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-11-01 17:59:04

CJ well said my friend.....even though I am not in the swamp universe anymore, I will take your advice, and renew my account, just to show aprone my appretiation for making such a great game. I have had some fun times with this game, have some heart felt memories that will never be forgotten, I met a couple friends in the process, and I finally was able to play a similar main stream fps how I use to when I had vision. for aprone giving me this gift, I will forever be grateful. this is just my opinion, but like I have said before, swamp has paved the way for the upscale audio games that are coming out right now. swamp will always be number1 on my list for favorite audio game. thankyou again aprone

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-11-02 03:20:22

I am back in, but now a few others are having the same error. not sure what's causing it.

2016-11-02 23:35:43

yep, i have not been able to log into the game for the majority of the past 2 days. yesterday i was on for an hour or so, then i got the message.
"Log-in Failed.  Your IE settings
are not allowing Swamp to securely connect to the server for log-in.  In Internet Explorer, open Internet Options.  Go to the Advanced tab and select Reset
to return Internet Explorer to its default settings.  This should allow Swamp to connect properly."
then i logged in this morning just fine, but had to log out and when i tried to log back in less than 5 minutes later i got the same message again. have tried litterally everything possible to fix the problem, everything from restoring IE to registering all the IE .dll files in CMD. a system restore, using revo to erase everything swamp related from my PC and a bunch of other stuff, nothing works.

it also won't allow e to connect to any of aprone's games, castaways gives me the same message. and someone who plays on my same internet with a different gamer account cannot log in either. she gets the same message i do.

if anyone knows how to fix this, or knows anything to do that might help i'd appreciate it. my guess is that it isn't local to my PC because everytime it happens it happens for 2 different computers on the same network, both with different gamer accounts.

2016-11-03 00:42:00

yep. I just died and I am now having that same error. the first time it happened is when the game crashed right in the middle of a mission.

2016-11-03 01:30:37

Hey every one. Myself and a few others  who spend a lot of time onHC mode thought it might be fun to have a normal missions day. So this coming sunday we are going to try and put together a bunch of normal missions.
This is both to try and have a some fun just killing a bunch of zombies in missions for higher level players. and help some low level players gain some levels to.
Hope to see plenty of people there and willing to help.

Words Are Hard

2016-11-03 01:32:20

Oh and to that point. That is sunday the 6th of november. And we have no official start time  but will do best to get it going through out the day.

Words Are Hard

2016-11-12 00:34:21

Hi fellow players,

I hope that sunday will be a chance to retry building missions.
I died last sunday, and with help of friendly players rebuild my inventory.

I have noticed that in the Netherlands i get more lag while doing missions.
I can deal with swarms, but not when they are invissible and pounce me in seconds.
I am not that bad.

Haha.

Till we meet again.

Peter aka Braillemaster.

2016-11-12 20:18:42

the more health you have though the longer you can last. also if your weapons of choice pack a bit more punch that also helps.

2016-11-14 17:29:19

hey can anybody get into swamp? I keep getting server is offline.

2016-11-14 18:37:52

For information hope this helps.  I have a couple of swamp accounts and most days I can log into both, but some days neither.  Some weird days I can log into one but not the other and a few hours later the issue is fixed or even reversed.  Does this help in some way?

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2016-11-14 18:44:37

Suggestion: Hope this helps in some way.  Perhaps the connection is connected to certain players levels.  Smiles.  Perhaps Aprone you could reset anyone over say level 2000 back down.  Just for testing perposes you understand, nothing personal folks.  And after a few months if the issue is fixed, then the obsessives can enjoy getting  a few more thousand levels for the fun of it.  If the issue is not fixed then I'm sure the sports would not mind taking one for the team.  Does this help in some way?

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2016-11-15 00:35:07

well if someone reset me after all the time and effort I put into the game without some sort of in game benefit then I'd probably give up.

2016-11-15 05:20:50

@Rocky Waters
tuns up for that tongue

2016-11-15 14:19:53

Hello, since the connection issue showed up here, I'm gonna list my problem as well. My issue started friday night; while I was playing, the game starts lagging for me. I lose all the sounds as well as the ability to move every five minutes or so. after that I went to bed, hoping it was just a temporary  problem; to wake up at the morning for a worst case; I opened the client, typed my password, selected my player account, til now it's fine, unfortunately it didn't stay fine for so long, after three minutes the connection  dropped, then I have been trying since that day and the result is always the same: "connection interrupted" just after some minutes of staying, or let us say trying to play. I thought what causing this is my net, but in all other online games it's totally fine, even stw wich was lagging so bad days ago, also tried to redownload the game, but the same result, and the download was fast from the web site.  also sometimes I get server is down, when I try  logging to the master server, as well as the server is full, though they were just 24 players online when I asked a friend was in. It's really getting rediculess, if someone knows a solution, will be appreciated.
Greetings.