2016-10-14 14:01:35

hi mr.brunete,
first of all thank you for the kind words. it's really satisfying to get such a wonderful response from this community.

The login names and passwords you got are for the computer Comte in the lab. Try accessing it with the console.
It will ask you for a username and a password. It will also tell you which usernames and passwords have been collected during your gameplay. Hope that helps.

2016-10-14 15:26:34

oh, i found the problem!.
The voice i'm using has some delay when telling the usernames and passwords, but no matter at all!
also, i'll try downloading the latest version, maybe i'm a Little outdated.
I'm from argentina, and the first thing i'll do after finishing the demo is making a walkthrough in spanish, upload it to owr YouTube channel, and spread the Word as much as i can.
i'm also crossing my fingers so you can reach the goal!
finally, i'm planing to get the season pass once it becomes available.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2016-10-14 17:20:25

hy man i have to say i love your game but i want to know whether the full game is going to be free or payed and how will we get new episodes when they come out? Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the initiative to make this game playable for blind people.

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2016-10-14 17:29:39

it'll be payed, for that reason it has the option to preorder it.

wow! a robot? don't know if it is posible to override it, so, i had to kill it the hard way hahaha. damn! that was a desperate situation....

2016-10-14 18:50:36

@ hannes

we are currently on Kickstarter. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ze … -adventure
if this campaign is successful the first episode will be released in April on Steam and other online shops.
everybody who backs the game now will get all episodes at a reduced price.

@ mr.brunete
i'll add the ability to switch the voices in the settings menu soon.
a video would be awesome. thank you

2016-10-15 17:49:15

Hi Kevin,
I got to the part Where I have to distribute energy to the ship,
but how much energy should I distribute?
what do I distribute first in order to ignite the ship?
what values should I use?

2016-10-15 18:19:32

i've finished the demo! that was a very fantastic experience, definitely wanting this....
Distributing energy is a bit tricky at first, but what i did was assigning a value of 10 to all things posible, then started igniting the ship. those things that were functioning, i decreased its energy until they no longer Works, from that, i increased gradually until i found the exact values for each component. no, i don't remember the exact values now.

2016-10-15 21:48:45

Hi Kevin,
I still don't know how to distribute energy to the ship.
can you tell me what I should do first?
I select generator but I don't know what to do at this point.

2016-10-15 21:54:19

hi nick,
not sure what your problem is since you just say you don't know what to do.
with engine.ignite you can get an overview of which systems need energy and which systems are running and therefore may have some energy to spare

in lifesupport.control you can distribute the energy within the lifesupport system
in engine.control you can distribute the energy within the engine
and with generator.distribute you can distribute energy between these two systems

all systems need a certain amount of energy that you need to find out yourself

2016-10-15 22:27:30

hi
when run the game
i think open game menu
but why dont talk? i m wait and wait but nothing

2016-10-15 22:36:36

Hi Kevin,
my problem with distributing energy is the part where I have to find the exact value of Which energy I should distribute for the life force.
I don't know if I can find that out myself but is there a way that I can distribute the energy to the engines and the ship and the generator?
I'm not familiar on how to figure out What exact value I should distribute of each energy.
should I try distributing 10 on each energy?
distributing energy is tricky because I need help on how I can figure out how many amounts of energy should be distributed.
What does the ignite option do to the ship?

2016-10-15 22:37:45

hi toto,
did you download the visually impaired mode version?
it has its own download button.

2016-10-15 22:39:33

hi nick,
ignite tries to start the engines and tells you which systems need more energy or may have energy to spare
so use that one as often as you can

2016-10-15 22:51:45

hi
i m download Windows version

2016-10-15 22:55:57

aaa
sorry i m find this version
thanks

2016-10-16 02:01:17

hello kevin
it is a really cool game and i love it, keep up the good work
i am not really a smart one to figure out the puzzles but the game is super awsem man
thank you and hope that the future of this game is bright as bright as your ideas smile

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2016-10-16 05:28:48

It seems their are a lot of questions being asked of what to do without much effort being put fourth. Their is a reason all of these things are puzzles, people. Careful what you ask for. I personally like fiddling with things, it is more than a story that way and it makes me feel like I am a part of everything, well done to you, Keven, for implementing this so well and weaving the puzzles in beautifully!

2016-10-16 13:48:33

well, i kind of disagree with you in a way
the puzzle system is well emplemented and all, but there are not much clues to what the solution is, that is why most people are a bit confused, that is my personal oppinion

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2016-10-16 16:05:10

hi abdullah_mohammad,
thank you for your feedback.
i don't think you have less clues than there are in the non-visually-impaired-version though
and i also don't think you'd want it to be easier than the original game is right?

how many adventure games have you played before?
I'm trying to understand the circumstances, because we feel like we've already made the puzzles rather simple because we wanted the player to focus on the story. I don't see any informations missing now though, but game design is always difficult without playtesting. I have reached out to several officials from blind communities in our region to find people for playtesting sessions where we could see the gameplay directly, but sadly all of them haven't answered. Until that doesn't happen we won't be able to perfectionate the game design.

2016-10-16 18:24:52

Hi Kevin,
yesterday, I finaly found time, to play episode zero in full. I enjoyed the game very much so far. The story is really cool. And the fact, that Alex doesn't have his own voice, only adds a certain depth to the atmosphere to the game in my opinion. Those who played through the first episode will know, what I mean...
There's only one suggestion, that I have. Though it was probably mentioned here before. I didn't read the whole topic, because I didn't want to spoiler myself. So, it would be nice, if you could add a key, where I could let sapi repeat, what it last said.
And I have a question. I know about your kickstarter campaign. And I really hope, you will get the money, you need. But do you have alternative plans, in case the campaign won't get through?
I will certainly give episode zero another go, since I want to know, if I can change the outcome with different answers.

Keep up the good work :-).

2016-10-16 18:59:23

hi the player,
thank you smile it's so great that you all like the game so much.
you can't directly influence the outcome of this episode. however depending on how you play you can influence the next episodes.

repeating isn't that easy since it will always only repeat the last sentence and there won't be a way for sapi to remember which of the last sentences belong together. but i'll see what I can do.

Kickstarter has to work. We don't have plans for the game that you'd like if the Kickstarter isn't successful, since then we'd have to go for a version without voice actors which would be an awful step back for the visually impaired version and the whole game overall. I'm confident that we can make it though. Please all help.

We are currently on twitch and are doing a live stream where we answer all questions in the chat and read the beginning of the ebook that you get if you pledge 35€. So listening should be interesting too.

https://www.twitch.tv/goodwolfstudio

2016-10-16 19:25:08

No, please do not make the puzzles easier. They're fine as they are, the whole point is to experiment with the system and figure out how things work. Making them easier would be completely unfair. I don't think the game has less clues in accessibility mode.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2016-10-17 01:05:41

even if i wanted to that wouldn't be possible.

i meant that playtesting might help with figuring out user experience problems that keep people from understanding what to do.
you're not supposed to fail the game because you don't fully understand how the interface works.

2016-10-17 02:46:05

Yeah, I just played and don't have an issue with the puzzles either. I love the telltale style results screen at the end too. I'll be  happy to support this, there's definitely some replay value here

2016-10-17 03:42:36

i completely agree, making the puzzles easier would make the game absolutely worthless, and not hard at all, and then what would be the point? the balance between puzzle and story is perfect as it is. Also I am very sad I missed the twitch stream!