2016-10-15 22:20:38

Hi.
Now, with my new laptop almost set up completely, I wanted to start out putting games on the machine via steam.
Just one question. When I download steam and install the game and launch it for the first time, what do I need to look out for.
Am I in the main menu imediately or is there something before that.
I heard also that if you want to play every mode available in the game, you must complete the tutorial, is that right?
Thanks in advance
Greetings Moritz

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-15 22:52:50

I think there's something just before the menu. Then the tutorial comes up, and yes, completing the tutorial makes all the modes available. Unfortunately I dont' remember the exact order of thigns in first time setup.

2016-10-15 23:46:33

Hi.
Hmm, thanks, maybe I have to look with a sighted person what the first menu choice is, or maybe someone knows it on here?
BTW, do we have a tutorial or a menu guide available for this game?

2016-10-17 23:39:37

Hi.
Now that I got it, I still have two questions.
1: Don't we have the standard arcade fight anymore, the only thing I found was that you have to select two characters and play and not the standard 8 or 9 fights mode with a boss at the end.
2: Is the whole faction thing playable for us blind people?
Greetings Moritz.

2016-10-19 00:05:26

The arcade mode is in the towers menu. After selecting single player, go down once and select twice. A new screen will load, and the default option is klassic tower, which is your old fight mode from MK9 or Arcade mode from the SF games. Once you select this, you'll be on your standard character select screen, followed by a difficulty selection, default is medium.

2016-10-19 01:15:52

Hi.
Thanks for the hint, I will try that out. at I wasn't missing somethe thdo we actualy have a move list? Couldnt find anything.