2016-10-10 17:51:09

I've never encounterred anything about ppsspp stop working other than a bug with save data and when it freezes in some games.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-10-10 19:01:54

hi all, for those who plays dissidia, does anyone know how to acquire new skills? everytime I level up a character, when reaching a certain level where a skill can be used, when in battle I can't get that new skill.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-10-11 00:37:04

I would never buy a regular PSP. I've been spoiled by NVDA's OCR addons.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-10-11 02:27:09

Anyone got any luck on accessing the menus in dissidia with ocr?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-10-11 06:34:45

What's ocr addon? Sounds interesting.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-10-11 09:31:07

Hi.
At devin, well you know, it was quite cheap, about 20 bugs, and when you put a CFW on the device, well, that's quite the awesome thing when you just can put games on your memory stick and don't need to wait ages for the UMD drive to read the disk.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-12 22:58:06

for anyone who did successfully use cloud OCR to navigate menus and other stuff, how do you guys use it?
I try it in dissidia but the OCR just doesn't work.

2016-10-13 22:49:28

did I need to mess up with some settings for the emulator in order for the OCR to work?

2016-10-13 23:21:31

has anybody else played smackdown vs raw 2006?
I just got it back as it is one of my favourite games and was wondering if anyone can help with an issue I'mhaving.

2016-10-14 09:37:24

Well, I always wanted to play that one, but I don't know how to do that.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-14 13:35:48

I would highly recommend getting it if you can,   In my opinion, it's definitely the most fun and accessible wrestling game there is .  There are actual sounds for everything, so reversing is very easy to do .  The only things we can't do our ladder match is as per normal, as well as sleeper hold mini games which  can be turned off.  When I used to have it for PlayStation two, there was a point when I could play it on mute simply by  Controler vibration.
One thing I will say for the PSP version though,   Is that not having commentary is actually a bonus   As it was really annoying, and unhelpful

2016-10-15 04:15:53

If yo use Cloud OCR, you don't need to mess with any settings. Just make sure that the NVDA object review is in the "pane" or "unknown" part of PPSSPP.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-10-15 04:27:32

I have the old  Nvda OCR,  is that the one you're talking about ?  I couldn't get it to show me anything when I tried.  I'm probably doing something wrong though

2016-10-15 05:45:17

@devinprater, my object focus is set to unknown in PPSSPP, however when I press NVDA shift R to perform the OCR, it produces an error sound, instead of a result

2016-10-15 10:43:49

Does it do the rising tone first? If so, then two low tones, it means there is no detectable text. Also though, try putting PPSSPP in fullscreen. @Dan-C, we're using the OCR Cloud addon.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-10-15 17:53:16

guys, another playable game that I'd like to share with you. this game is called harvey birdman: attorney of law.
this one is an interactive movie adventure game, which focus on choices and case-solving. this game is taken from an old TV show with the same name.
in this game, you play as harvey birdman, who has to solve cases about different things.
this game is quite playable, however you need lots of patience, cause in the game you'll have to solve cases, making choices, ETC that is quite hard but if you master it, the game will become a lot easier.
if you are playing this with an emulator, the save state feature is very useful for us, cause if we make a wrong choice, using an item to a wrong person, choosing a wrong person to investigate, ETC, we can load back your save state so you can try searching the right item or person again.
also, one more good thing is you can read most game elements with the use of cloud OCR. this way, you can read choices, evidence lists, and even it can describe what the item actually is.
so, if you want to play this one, it's a trial and error but if this one is not your kind of stuff, then I suggest don't download this one.
this game is not only for the PSP by the way, it's also available on the PS2 and wii.
as for my progress in the game, now I am going to start the fourth chapter, and after I complete the fourth and the fifth chapter, I will beat it.

2016-10-15 20:11:29

Wow, awesome find!

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-10-16 16:43:59

I've beatten the game now, so that prooves that harvey birdman is playable, although you need to have to deal with trials and error.

2016-10-16 21:10:16

cloud OCR? I've not heard of that one, so will try and find it.

2016-10-17 06:15:00

It doesn't work for me, even if I'm at the right window pain.

2016-10-17 08:11:39

set screen to full, and set frame skipping to auto I think
and then try to use that again, it's really helpfull, well even the result sometimes isn't that accurate

2016-10-17 08:53:40

Thank you. I'll try and see if it works.

2017-03-25 16:05:56

An update: Dissidia ff Duodecim is actually playble if you have an emu with save state feature and huge lot of patience. I did it all myself without sighted help, and got to Onion knight stage. Still stuck now. The battle map is kinda tricky to find.
Anyone have any more games to throw? Also, I wonder if kingdom hearts rebirth for psp is playable with at least save state. Should try

2017-03-25 16:51:58

how do you navigate the map in dissidia 012? also, I've just tried kingdom hearts birth by sleep, however it's not playable at all, even with save state.

2017-03-26 04:13:26

Emulater side: You just speed up the game (pressing grawve key), then just walk around spamming jump and slash til you run into a battle map, then it'll take you directly there. Or if it's not battle map, it's still some small fight you can enjoy. It's playable if you ahve time to invest really. I completed the whole 012 myself, and played a few chapters of 013, which is the remake of dissidia.