2016-07-26 02:03:31

hello there and good evening to all of my audio gaming friends, karate25 here. I've already captured several manamon but I'm having trouble with getting into the first stadium because apparently you've got to find the missing bell from the bell tower and I'm not sure how you do that. I've beaten all of the manamon tamers inside the tower and found the rare gem but I've sold it for gold. I hope I haven't just done myself in by selling an important quest item. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Also, I can't figure out how to get through the water on the eastern trail.

2016-07-26 03:17:02

Complete the belltower.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-07-26 04:04:52

okay, I've completed the first stadium, but I still can't get through the water where it says "the water is too deep to walk in on amica trail. How do I get through the bell tower quest? I've beaten all of the tamers there but still can't figure out how to solve that quest. Any help you can give me with that one would be appreciated since I'm absolutely no good with riddles.

2016-07-26 04:21:16

You won't be able to cross that water until near the end of the game.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2016-07-26 14:17:20

You have already completed the bell tower quest since you've completed the first stadium. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-07-26 16:26:12

anyone know how to get to the tunnels for the second stadium? Where can you find them? Thanks.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2016-07-26 18:38:31

Hi.

To get to the second stadium you first have to travel east through the gate near the first stadium in hazeldale. That is an area called skeen pass and where you go next, though  don't expect plane sailing.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-07-27 15:34:56

So, how do I complete the bell tower quest?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2016-07-27 16:36:19

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Just explore all the floors of the tower until you defeat the master. If you've done this then that seems to be it.

2016-08-11 04:42:02

Right, so I get to skeen pass, and I fought people. But like which direction do I head in? I seem to be virtually stuck in that area. So I already did the first stadium master, did the thing in the woods, which unlocked the skeen pass gates. but not sure where to go from there. Like which direction. Thanks

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2016-08-15 12:20:18

Hello everyone. Have a question. Is this game a mud? And do I need mud rammer to play?

2016-08-16 02:13:07

It is not a MUD. You would know this if you looked it up.

And the reason you're stuck in Sqien Path is because you aren't following walls. Follow walls. It helps. Seriously. I can't stress this enough. Follow walls. I've said it in the other thread, and I'm saying it here. Follow. Walls. If you do this, and remember which way you're headed, you will not get lost.
There are areas much bigger than this coming up in the game. If Sqien Path is too tough for you, you may have serious issues later on.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-10-15 18:11:54

hi,

I defeated all the people in the towerbell and take all treasure. But the stade continues to be unavailable.
It's a bug?

think you for your help